User

user,
what is life's purpose ?

To be looking down, not up

You just answered your own question with that GIF.
>You either suck
>Or you get sucked
>And then you die

Life is about the pursuit of happiness.
Happiness comes from your passions in life.

Too many people substitute their passion for a false sense of happiness.

I just want to go to bed, please give me this semen demons name. I used to have the full video but I've long since lost it.

To be the very best, like no one ever was.

I'm always amazed faggots actually talk like this. If you ever manage to have a gf, I guarantee she's going to love banging other dudes. Skinny armed philosofag

I'm not surprised you're bitter, user.
What did you trade for your happiness?

Does your life revolve around your GF?

Trick question, I don't care.

>what is life's purpose ?

reproduction.

and nothing more.

eat sleep reproduce

so all these time we are spending on Sup Forums what about them

if you get a girl pregnant and she delivers a "healthy" baby at some point you will have served your "purpose". life's purpose.

anything else in between is filler.

I want people to teach about me in schools

If you want a LITERAL answer to "what is life's purpose" compare it to a HAMMER, what does a HAMMER do? It HAMMERS things...So think of life as an entity...what does LIFE do? it LIVES. Life in a literal sense is about keeping it's self alive, it does this in a small scale (individual beings eating food and staying alive etc) and it does it in a large-scale by reproduction
Tldr; food and sex

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

im gonna have to borrow this explanation for my trump supporter relatives.

thanks user.

Who is this fluid druid?

If you are just thinking of what life's purpose is in a philosophical way, the best piece of advise I can give is: just don't.
There is no definitive answer. It's just another excuse for people to be in a pity party for them selves. WHAAA life has no meaning! I need to kys myself and be depressed.

I would say there really is no said purpose in life it's more like to each his own.
You were lucky enough to be born so whatever you do until you die is up to you.

Sauceeeee

Hmm i guess this makes sense since this is how everyone got here but i cant respect someone who only lives just to reproduce. There has to be a more meaningful purpose.

It's ignorant to even ask the question of "what?" when every thought you have is contained within your socially self indulgent mind

everything humans have ever done has been socially self indulgent

>but i cant respect someone who only lives just to reproduce.

and thats fine. no one is going to make you.

>There has to be a more meaningful purpose.

no there doesn't "HAVE TO". the universe is cold and meaningless and uncaring and its constantly trying to kill you at every fucking turn.

you are lucky in that regard, being alive at this moment. but other than that there doesn't have to be shit out there to comfort you.

get used to it. cause its not going to change. you pussy.

the Universe itself has no meaning, we humans were sadly just damned with the ability of being able to form such questions thanks to our intelligence in which the answers don't make any sense because from the moment we are born everything starts and ends. Plants grow and die, water flows and runs out, wood burns and goes out. Who said the universe ever had to start to even ever run out? What gives you the right to ask for a purpose relative to the cosmos when you have dug yourself so deeply into a romantic and human mentality?

>I'm upset others can be happy
>I call them faggots because i'm a kissless virgin

"enough with these bullshit intervals, suck harder."

I guess the real question would then be "what is your purpose in life." and that would seem to just be the choosing of each person, "a hammer might hammer things" but it can be used as a paper weight if you want.

hmm im not sure about healthy however my degenerate fetish is knocking up street whores and i know ive tagged at least two.
>tfw your an evolutionary winrar

See

Physically, its to reproduce

Emotionally, its to maximize happiness

Spiritually, its about finding inner peace and a balance

Were all just bouncing off eachother in a giant game of marbles, so be good to people, but more importantly, be good to yourself.

I love you guys

its actually not "survival of the fittest", but "survival of the good enough". is that kid lives long enough to pass down his genes (even if he dies at 12) that will be good enough.

whoever said "survival of the fittest" first really fucked up the explanation for decades.

>Physically, its to reproduce
yes and no.
>Emotionally, its to maximize happiness
yes and no.
>Spiritually, its about finding inner peace and a balance
some would argue if "spirituality" is even a thing.
>Were all just bouncing off eachother in a giant game of marbles, so be good to people, but more importantly, be good to yourself.
don't lie to yourself.
>I love you guys

>Spiritually
>human constructs.
>philosophy 101 fag.
>fuck off.

there are no objective truths to philosophies on life and its meaning.
in my personal opinion, in the grand scheme of things, there is no purpose. considering how absolutely small we are compared to the universe itself, there just seems to be no logical way that anything we do will have any effects at all.

thinking about it though, on a human level that things humans do does very much in fact matter on an individual scale. so what is the purpose of living? i believe we make our own purpose. some people choose helping others. some people chose creating evil. some people choose getting rich. no matter that aspirations we have we are obligated to pursue them. or else there is no point to your individual life. even if you make a difference in just one life. even if its a dog. then your life had purpose.

You're sort of confusing two different things.

You all are fucking retarded neckbeards.
Life on earth is all happenstance. A variety of organisms have arisen by chance and we happen to exist in a time where mammals and humans are doing quite well.

Things exist in the universe either because they are stable or because they replicate.

Please kill yourselves.

probably young.
just wait til you are 60 and realized youve wasted your life on nothing lol.

i am not. you just dont understand it. did you vote trump too?

>Things exist in the universe either because they are stable
the universe is actually really unstable though.
its a miracle we are even here. seems almost fishy. like something influenced it...

>like something influenced it...

please inject your bullshit superstition into the conversation... please...

/sarcasm

Why is your image different when it's minimized/expanded?
>not knowing how .png's work
Yeah well fuck off and give me an answer anyway

Life's purpose is such a human question tied to human condition of trying to figure out why. Life's purpose is to perpetuate it's own existence which in most cases is spreading. Whether lifes he expansion is infinite or finite is not certain given the fact we as a species can't do shit in the grand scheme of the universe.

>triggered.

oh lets hear your explanation?

There is no purpose to life. We live and we die. Enjoy it while you can cause it's all there is.

>Trying to be pseudo-intellectual
>posts loli
Easiest game of spot the faggot in a while.

i dont write code or know the intricacies of how web browsers display webpages, but my uneducated guess would be that its because you are using a different theme, and the color of the image gets wrongfully applied as part of the background of the page.

but feel free to correct me, as this is not my area of expertise.

What I'm hearings is that you would rather be a toy of some invisible being than face that your life is what you make of it.

Disgusting and pathetic. Typical human.

To cum. Spread its seed. Reproduce. Natures teaches us that over and over you stupid vapid beta fucktard.

see
dope image btw

do you guys think its possible that the human form is the ultimate form of intelligence?

not saying were the smartest beings in the universe.

im just saying what if in this 3d space that we occupy. the shape of a human body is the best adapted for survival?

like what if every intelligent alien out there strangely resembles something humanoid?

im not even high right now guys. pls reply

The problem with asking if life has a purpose is that we know that there was once a time in the history of the Universe when life didn't exist at all. During that time period would it then follow that purpose itself was nonexistent? Is there no point to anything at all? Does the universe predict the future emergence of purpose, and if so, why?
So to tackle the purpose of life, you have to explain that part too. For life to have any purpose, it needs to be the whole purpose.
We tend to think that this whole universe just inherently works by itself. It doesn't. We have to build all of this for ourselves. Our future, has to calculate its past at some point. It's like if you've thought of a math problem, even before you solved it, it had an answer. Even before you knew the equation, it existed. It's proof existed. You are simply discovering it, and making it known. Now complicate the math problem. Make it so complicated that the only answer to it is sentient life and a endlessly repeating universe. If the math is even theoretically possible, it exists. It is everything. Eventually in our far future we will possess the capability to manifest our own existence, and we will all be present for that event, because it's happening. Right now. That's what this experience is. All of it.

this

be happy. they are gonna die

That's so cool

please see
this is my post and my beliefs.

but thanks for replying like a civilized person with a well thought out response.

Could you elaborate please? As animals were ment to reproduce. As the most intellegent animals, we need to find emotional stability, people much smarter than me say that there is a "god hole" in most people brain that needs to be filled with something, wether it be drugs or religon.

I belive in chaos theory, life has no set path and we are all just scrambling along on thos rock together. And i really do love you guys

To suck get fucked by alpha men.
To feel their seed flow inside you.
To hear the lamentations of their women because you look cuter in women's clothing than they do.

First define what you mean by "life".

In the process of trying to define it, you may discover its meaning.

/watch?v=rKKgGe0eZsw&t=16m5s

to listen to this song

i remember reading about this stuff before. talked about if aliens looked like us, bipedal, humanoid, etc. they'd be like our universal cousins coming from the same dna or whatever, and evolved accordingly.

People have always had a need for a higher power, wether its man made or not, people have a void.

>do you guys think its possible that the human form is the ultimate form of intelligence?

yes. just like its possible this is all a simulation.

>m just saying what if in this 3d space that we occupy.

its actually 4d. but yes.

>like what if every intelligent alien out there strangely resembles something humanoid?

this would be possible if (but not exclusively) evolution would in some way, favor bipedalism and confer some evolutionary advantage to our heads being detached from our bodies, the lenght of our arms, etc etc.

Just do whatever makes you happy man, weather it be sitting online all day or going out and getting girls / hanging with friends. Both are equally correct if they make you happy,if they dont change it you really will look back one and wish you did.

The purpose of life is to enjoy it while you can, then hop off as soon as it gets difficult. Because it ain't worth suffering for.

To survive...

Why does it need a purpose?

this is precisely why scientists dont respect philosophers in vast and most cases. because theyre not there to help, but to confuse and obfuscate even more.

kindly fuck the fuck off you stupid motherfucker.

>/thread

I would say the meaning of life is to give life meaning. I heard somewhere once that we cut our own path through fate.

the meaning is to argue about the fucking meaning.

>its actually 4d. but yes.
are you talking about time?
im talking physical dimensions.

What? That user was making a philosophical point - first define your terms.

Clearly OP isn't talking about "life" in the organic, physical science sense. But that means he has to get to the root of what he's talking about, if it's not that.

>Guy tells you to be more precise
>You call him imprecise and confusing
In your case, I'd say spawn a low born child to serve me coffee and die of that cancer you're nursing. We'll call you a success.

>what is the meaning of life.
>philosofag: "first, you must define... meaning".
>MFW most philosophy is mental masturbation.

Simple, God was lonely so God created man to praise and worship God, that is life's purpose, pretty easy.

do you not know if you are straight or not either?

and who/what created god?

>philosofag: "first, you must define what you mean by created."

Remember that time he put them in a garden and told them not to touch a conspicuous tree that he put there, then banished them to earth for touching it, then one killed another so he made everyone mortal, then they organized and he broke up the continents and made them die much sooner? Guy's an asshole.

Yours is to provide sauce you faggot.

The purpose of life is to chew as much as much Big League Chew™ as possible. If when you die you have a big enough bubble-gum ball, then you will go to heaven.

You're in the big leagues when you're into Big League Chew!

The purpose is to live... duh. People keep looking for reasons and purposes for life but this is it. It's life and when u die it's done.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

The purpose of philosophy is “To show the fly the way out of the fly bottle".

what if I can't be happy because life has no purpose?

"But don't let the fly comprehend what the fly bottle is or where it came from"

Ain't none.

Make up your own.

There is no current evidence which supports the existence of what is usually meant by a "god". Nor is there evidence which supports fairies, unicorns, Santa Claus, or leprechauns.

>Opinion Descarted. Try again.

first, you must define what you mean by fly.

What if it has too much purpose, or is ONLY purposeful?

>You can never see what is always in front of you, because there is no means of distinguishing it.

Got me, user. I should just give up and sell fly swatters for a living.

>considering how absolutely small we are compared to the universe itself, there just seems to be no logical way that anything we do will have any effects at all.

Of all the structures in the entire universe, the most complex is the human mind. Your mind, my mind, it's all the same playing field. In that regard, you could easily consider yourself the current most important thing there is, anywhere. I cant see any point to the universe without it. If we don't have a point, we sure as hell have a better chance of making one than anything else out there.

>I should just give up and sell fly swatters for a living.

yes, but first... you must define what you mean by "living"...

If god existed (which it doesn't), it would be evil.

>>look up simulation hypothesis

Living well.