No AABA thread? Leaked yesterday and it's better than expected. Thoughts?

No AABA thread? Leaked yesterday and it's better than expected. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!VN0FRYCI!fcTuQs1Qb_nxpGIOWjEjI3paC3ibaR61ZoO8MoB8tR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

downloaded it yesterday but didnt listen to much of it. Legendary is a good track, very interesting beat. This album is a little more production based than I thought, it is also a bit more mellow in comparison to how gritty his last album was. Favorite tracks I need to listen to?

I enjoyed some songs like Ring the Alarm and Rockabye but those are more in the old style of Joey. I don't like the new direction he's taking with his music to be honest. The political commentary was very shallow and uninteresting, as well as the non-aggressive and positive tracks here. He had so much potential but it doesn't shine here. I think B4DA$$ was his prime and it's all downhill from there.

IMO he is taking the things that made him unique and throwing them out the window...I felt like B4DA$$ was almost like gangsta/90s era rap which isn't really popular/well done anymore. This new project really just sounds like Views with better rapping.

>last album is best album

I'm listening to it currently and listened to it once earlier.

Initial reactions are a lack of catchy hooks or distinctly unique tracks. This is not necessarily a bad thing if the lyricism is good. I haven't listened in the best circumstances yet so I haven't listened to closely to lyrics.

I think Devastated is a good song though and Land of the Free was okay.

I'll probably update my opinions at some point because Joey's one of my favorite rappers now and I'm always looking forward to what he's up to.

Get out.

He set he bar real high with B4.DA.$$. I don't think this one surpassed it.

The beats got a lot of 93 til Infinity vibes

My personal favorites are For My People and Super Predator

it helps the archive if you write Joey Bada$$ - All-Amerikkkan Bada$$ with that.

Is that link mp3 or m4a?

>Joey Bada$$ - All-Amerikkkan Bada$$, mp3 320 kbps, zippyshare mediafire
here dork

Temptation is probably the worst song I've heard so far this year. Good job Joey!

good album but not much of a step up from his previous projects.

I thought that track was pretty good. The beat goes

I fucking hate the first half. It's decent starting from the schoolboy q song but overall it is very disappointing

What the fuck are you doing joey

Where's the leak???

>Nowadays they're hanging us
>by a different tree
>branches of the government
>I can name all three
>judicial, legislative, and executive

what did he mean by this?

the government is disabling blacks in society in a metaphorical sense not in a literal way

can you make out the lines that follow that quote?

Lock your pops away trap your moms and next of kins
It's all consecutive
I'm just trying to break the cycle
I wonder if I'll do it all before they take my life, yo

I think this one is talking about the institutionalization of blacks and how it continues on for generations and that he wants to stop that cycle

I couldn't hear "lock your pops away" for the life of me

makes a lot more sense now, thanks

Is it a Black Lives Natter album like many assumed?