Is the Goose better suited for autistic kino like Drive and Only God Forgives or underrated comedies like The Big Short...

Is the Goose better suited for autistic kino like Drive and Only God Forgives or underrated comedies like The Big Short and The Nice Guys?

Lighthearted funny stuff hes too stiff to do serious or romantic stuff I can tell he's an actor he doesn't feel natural but in comedies he works

Neither.

You left out Lars and The Real Girl for the weirdo roles

Goose has such range he can do it all. Action hero goose when?

blade runner 2 coming up

>He "hated" being a child,[9][17] was bullied in elementary school[18] and had no friends until he was "14 or 15".[19][20] In the first grade, having been heavily influenced by the action film First Blood, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess. This incident led to a suspension.[17]

For some reason his face looks weird as fuck in that picture. Have they done surgery on his face?

He's smiling

I just don't care about them

This isn't about Goose but the director of OP's choices: Is Neon Demon any good? Reviewers are very split, some saying it's style over substance, others saying it's stylish and breddy gud horror. Cinema tickets aren't cheap these days.

what a badass

Ehh, it was alright. Definitely a movie to remember, but it lacked the special touch most of Refn movies have.
Still I really enjoyed watching it. It does leave an impact on all the viewers.
A lot of style, and the substance is kind of obvious.

film?

I'm actually really excited to see him in that.

The idea of Driver as a Blade Runner hardens my nipples.

Half Nelson, same as

Thank you

If you were a huge faggot, do you think you would be upset by this film? I struggle to watch things about rape and powerlessness because of reasons. Off the top of my head, Goodnight Mommy set me off something fierce.

>ywn be as cool as Goose

;_;

Should I watch Drive?

I loved it, though was unsure about the last act
I was hoping for a twist that I never got
Definitely one to see in the cinema though. I don't even care if it sounds like I'm shilling. Best cinematic experience all year

D R O P P E D

I think me and Goose would have been friends.

After watching Indiana Jones I used my school tie as a whip to choke other kids. It led to the school dropping ties from the uniform.

Goddamn! i wish you went to my school! fucking hated wearing a tie!

This.

Those were good movies despite him. He wasn't the main reason for their quality.

Nah. Nothing to dramatic (at least explicitly), mostly just gross.
Some aspects of powerlessness , but not that strongly or given much screen time. Though always some feeling of it throughout the movie.