Fucking scared so posting this here too this JUST happened...

Fucking scared so posting this here too this JUST happened. I'm going to American Samoa for vacation and I'm doin a two day layover in a sketchy hostel in Hawaii. In my room someone spilt beer so I went to clean it up. I noticed a little box for like a vape pen??I took it apart and inside the hull of it there's drugs(I think) and a note someone left I can't really make it out, please help me translate it .
First the drugs
>there's like 50 20mg adderall that I google searched to validate
>there's 20 1mg Ativan
>11 10 mg ambien
>50 pills that look like ecstasy but I can't find them online
>and this big tarry brown thing I think is heroin
>a small bag with a white powder that isn't coke I tasted it and it was bitter not numbing
I'd probably just throw this away but I want advice when I show the note. I'm so fucking confused and kind of scared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rehF0Df2DIc&list=LL7KP0EVROeLOWk9jZUxMapA&index=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the note that was inside the box here's what I can make out
He said no btc I think so maybe he means Bitcoin? He said no email transfer too. And he says he wants the 'backage' which was misspelled shipped yesterday and it clearly wasn't because it was still there. He then says tevita is mad, I don't know if that's a name or if he speaking in third person. He says or it looks like he's saying "we have no gun in nadi" all I know is nadi is a city in Fiji
Can anyone make anything else out

4shit fucked the photo up

Try some pills OP, post effects
>profit

its a motel room drup drop

other guy would have left the oayment in the box

so you have basically slipped into the gap between supply to dealer

if i was you, finish your stay in the hotel

take the entire box full of contents

never speak of it again

if asked by anyone just say you spent a night in the shitty motel and left early next morn

> be drug squad
> leave bait in room
> hack computer
> tenant googles drugs from bait
> ?
> profit

Brown thing is an edible. Eat it

OP gon get his shit wrecked

I dont do drugs, haven't since college how much do u think that is?
Only thing Im worried about is it is a sketchy fucking hostel and the guy who owns probably know that because its in hawaiis biggest port people come to do drops. Now my fingerprints are all over it and my name

What is it it looks black tar heroin

Either put them back and stay out til you get to leave that place for good orrrrrr hide it elsewhere in the room and take them with you at the last second... Also you should be watching the windows and packing your shit up right now...

That's awesome! However, you need to get outta there if you want to keep thr stash. Go to another motel, make sure no-one in the motel know where to find you. Take 1 of each except the adderall. Profit

Tar heroin is really black from what I've seen. What you have looks like some taffy made from bho

well youve opened the box and touched everything inside so yeh your prints are everywhere

also agree with not trusting the motel management

you have two choices

1) put everything back nice and neatly

2)take package and leave when you are set to leave
dont leave early, always be chilled

if you do chose to take the package then take everything including the box itself and note aswell

He's at the motel boys! Let's go!

Can't tell you the prices, im not from the US. tbh i think the powder is MDMA. The brown stuff smel it, you can smell the difference between hero and hasj. Rest of the pils do look like prescription drugs

Who am I suppose to be in that?

Im on a tiny ass island going to Samoa in two days. I want to get out of polynesia and not touch it
Ive been checking the windows and shit like crazy its midnight here and I have one friend who has a gun who lives on a sailboat here, he's a bum but I think I'm going to try to go incognito. Only problem is the hostel has ALL my information.
Im honestly going to call my fuckin parents as gay as it sounds because the comment about the gun thing the guy wrote shook me. and i think this hostel is corrupt as shit, i know they sell hookers and coke out of here freely, I don't thinking throwing me in the pacific is too out of reach.
I already opened all the drug bags and tasted the one that I think is heroin. Im in a one bedroom shit hole in downtown waikiki and i m horrified

Looks like hash oil bro. Smoke it. Its a vape pen. People leave stash of drugs in hotels for the hard times. Mail it to me.

put it all in your ass and take it to Samoa?

take some of the pink pills, ecstacy is fun as fuck. Take one pill, wait about 30-45 minutes for the first one to kick in, then take a second one

That was supposed to be mailed as payment. Its roughly 2 grand on the street. Its not a bad haul. Why do pussies find awesome drugs. Id be dabbing that shit. White powder is molly.

mom I found drugs pls send help kay?

Please mail me the e pills

OP take that box and fuckin bail. You've squeezed in between a drop and a pickup, probably because hostels take very little info, cash payments, blah blah blah.

Leave, out the back if you can, snatch the drugs, go a few blocks over and trasnfer them into a different bag or something, get rid of the box.

sell them, do them fuck it,

Thats close to 1k american these days.

It's not heroin. Its hash oil. Smell it. It'll smell like butane.

Dude look at the date. Its from January last year. No one is trying to extort you. I think you just got lucky and found an abandoned stash

OP's family soon after

Give it back asshole guy gets stabbed

That would be a fucking nightmare, just put it back and dont get shot
if the hostel is corrupt they probably know all about it and they would have all your info

so what have we learned?
dont go to dodgy country's and stay in their dodgy ass hostels

Its more because pills go by mg now. Oxy is a 1$ a mg. Speed like that can be cooked down into meth and that is worth precursor chem money. Thousands. Cook down an addie add the molly powder and hash oil is 30-100 a gram thats half a slab.

Yeah make that call so they atleast no where to look for your body. I gotta say that was kinda dumb taste testing that but two days is gonna be a bit rough. Fuck the fact they have your info it would be too much effort to get back at you for that amount of drugs. Just go chill on the boat with your friend taking turns on watch til you can leave.

I think the powder is either MDMA or fentanyl the brown stuff doesn't smell like chocolate or weed so I think its black tar heroin. The red pills either have a star or a pokeball so I think they're ecstasy, The orange shit is adderall. the blue ones are xanax. The red ones in the bag are 60mg morphines (theres a lot of half of them outside the bag too) the whites are ambien and ativan. I think the white powder is MDMA like that one guy said or fentanyl. Im looking at street prices right now and this like 1,000-2,000 us prices but for Fiji its a shitton more because they don't get ecstasy or adderall or morphine like that. What I think they do in Fiji is take the addrell and press them into pills called yaa baa and sell them for $25 each and they only have 5mg of amphetamine when the address has 20, and they'll use the black tar and fentanyl to cut heroin same with the bentos and the morphines

LOOK AT THE DATE. NO ONE IS TRYING TO EXTORT YOU JUST TAKE YOUR FREE DRUGS AND STOP BEING A PUSSY. NO ONE IS GONNA MURDER YOU OVER $300 WORTH OF SHIT

Ha I didn't see that. Yeah just try some while your chilling there, fuck my plan with hiding with your friend. CALM DOWN, you'll be ok... Sorry about that...

does the note not say they have "NO gun"

so cash dude just bail, lets look at logically, even if they give away your info, these guys are gonna fly to the states to beat you up over a box of drugs they left out as some sort of bait extortion scam? what? plus the date is old af, fuck it just bail.

>taking this seriously

STOP CHECKING THE FUCKING WINDOWS! ! !

WTF if you want to get yourself into possible shit by looking sketchy as fuck then by all means carry the fuck on

just pack it all up and put it in your bag

doesnt matter if the motel has your info

the next person who stays there will have given his info too

just be cool and on a level

your panicking over nothing

also dont call your parents you faggot

That is an amount of drugs someone knows the location of unless theyrr dead. Look for killings in the area. I can tell you how old it is by how the pills break. The football ones should break in half evenly. If they crumble its going bad. I would mail them home. You can make up to 5 grand selling it all.

>dodgy country
>Hawaii

kek

>Hawaii
>not dodgy
>2017

Blue pills are klonopin 1mg

this

Hawaii is dodgy as fuck

Kek, good for user for going full autismo

I wrote the wrong year on something just yesterday. What if the guy just made a mistake and wrote 16 instead of 17

kek this dude is scared over $500 dollars of drugs that was supposed to be purchased a year ago... user 500 is nothing to these guys, they would spend more money trying to find you then what that package is worth...

dude dont wait around to find out

Ssntach em up and fuckin bail

did OP die?

and this, common mistake for everyone at the turn of a new year, i mean you write the same thing for a year it becomes habit

The case it was an e cig thing from fucking october this year I noticed that too. I just think it was dumb Fijian
This is what I'm doing. I called my friend, He's gonna let me sleep one his sailboat Im going to fly to Tonga instead of Samoa tomorrow. Im leaving the drugs where the were and wiped off the box the best I could with glasses cleaner
Hawaii has the highest meth use, homeless population and a shitton of gang violence and drug trafficking because of its geographic locations

Eat some spam and get high

JUST TAKE THE DRUGS FAGGIT YOUR SAFE

it would still be 2 days ago

and people here are trying to say Hawaii is not dodgy

white shit looks kinda like ketamine.

Bro I'm sorry please don't bail on the drugs. I'm glad you called your friend though what did they say other than letting you stay with them? But I have to side with these b/ros , I truly believe you will be ok with them. I would have nearly crapped my pants too if I had come across that alone in a different country but if no one has recovered that in a year already I believe you will be fine.

>not taking a shit ton of pills and having a crazy hawaiin orgy fest

It means some shit happened and he could ship out which means they're gonna be back

Also it's like 5 am I will stay here with you til ya leave. Enjoy some tunes yo

youtube.com/watch?v=rehF0Df2DIc&list=LL7KP0EVROeLOWk9jZUxMapA&index=7

So OP you gonna go back to Hawaii anytime soon?

I don't even use drugs though. Also yeah Hawaii isn't dodgy at all

SOMEBODY FUCKING TRANSLATE THIS ALREADY

just do all of it at once. OD and die. atleast you die feeling fuckin amazing instead of being tortured by some sweaty hawaiians

But you did try some already no? I'm not saying to do them but you could pawn them off on someone or if anything just get rid of them entirely. Are you on the way to your friend's yet? Do they like drugs?

Take a small handful and shove in ass plz

Not to Oahu for fucking sure and Im never going to a hostel in this state again. I lived here when I was 15 and we found tiny bags of meth by the basket ball court by our school sometimes. This place is shit.
THIS PLEASE
I took the smallest possible tooth pick amount in the white bag to see if it numbed my mouth or tasted like what meth smells like
Im considering giving them to my friend because he's driving all the way across the island just to give my a ride to his boat and he has guns on it, TV and booze. So I'm considering giving it to him, letting him take the boat to the big island which might take two days and fly out of there into Tonga. When I leave the hostel and if the guy sees me Im going to tell him I'm going to Guam, not even Samoa because my sister lives there just in case

Please mail some es

The the dealer who is too autistic can hold the clerk at knife point and fucking murder him?

Bruh. Just call the cops and then find another motel

No shit. Rip op

OP you ded yet? did you jump ship with the drugs? post form your cell on the run from badguys, use their drugs for super speed running powers and escape !!

Oh, how long til your friend gets there? You may be over thinking all this now. Certainly tell the manegment you are going elsewhere but stay cool and sound non chalant if they ask. Otherwise give the stash to your friend and have a couple drinks and joke about this bullshit. I seriously doubt you are in danger. Do not drop your guard though at any time but don't think too much about this. This will just be a funny story later

My friends about to be here, I'm giving him the drugs, which he's gonna sell to some club owner in Waikiki anyways I won't have internet access until I get to Tonga, maybe briefly in Kona. Someone in the next 10 minutes translate this please I'll be safe in a big sailboat with like 4 different guns

I'm not OP dipshit, I'm trying to keep OP calm and come out on top.

HEY best wishes yo ! Its been real, enjoy the rest of your travels!

$500 to rabbit by 1/15/16
W.U. nobic No email transfer send package by same day (1/15/16) Tevita is MAD. we have no gun in Nadi! email me after land

the not basically said Tevita killed them or chased them off a year ago

your fine

Friends 5 minutes away, Im going to have a quick drink to calm my nerves, he thinks I'm going to American Samoa so if he bring it when Im checking out I'm just gonna say Im going to Guam instead to Scuba dive or some shit. im taking the drugs, some Fijian guy is probably already in the south pacific ocean. My friends gonna sail me to Kona, where I fly out to Tonga and don't go back to the US for a long fucking time. Again my friends taking the drugs and he's giving them to some gook night club owner.
thanks Sup Forumsros I'm out right now and gonna pack

see

Just goggled W.U and its western union and I think you're right thanks

$500 to rabbit by 1/15/16
Western union, no. No Bitcoin. No email. Transfer, NO! Send back ege(maybe w.u. Code for transfer) by same day(1/15/16) Tevita is MAD.(probably drug dealer friend). We have no gun in nadi! Email me after land.

W.U = Western Union

The blue ones are roxy 30mg and that "heroin" looks more like bho

you must complete the deal user
embrace your destiny, build a drug empire to rule over Hawaii, it all starts with you delivering the goods
good luck OP

Tevita definitely murdered those poor saps, kek

fuck yeah user is off the hook then free drugs

can you describe the hostel?

riddled with drugs

Dont do it user dont tell him your hostel description that user is secretly Tevite trying to shake you out.

uhm no, i mean how does the hostel look like?

I was typing out where it was as one final thing until I saw ur comment good call.
like shit

called it. dont tell him

we are on to you Tevita, they are his drugs now

jokes
he is at Hawaii Oahu North Shores
go Tevita go

i was in hawaii last year and was just curious about it

sounds like such a tevito thing to say

mabye you should tell us so we know never to go there

in all honesty you are probably the only person that knows they even exist still
they are a year old

don't know who this tevito guy is. just wanted to help OP sorry

Murica= doesnt matter what area it's a nest of shit
Everywhere you go in that fucking shithole youre always at risk of some retard shooting you to death
> now take the stash and get out of dodge
> sell that shit...well 90% of it keep the rest to play with
> or send them to me in Nigeria where civilised people live

My phones gonna die soon.Like in 3 minutes. here's what I'll saw, its almost on the beach in Waikiki, closer to diamond head and the zoo. Guy who owns it has dreadlocks and it sort of has a pool. You guys can find it. Im out. Oahu's big and the boat has a few guns, and Ill be in Tonga in 2-3 days, a country I never thought I'd go to. And my friend is selling the drugs for $3500 to the guy who own Kelly O Neils bar in Waikiki. Im not afraid to say that because that guy is a scumbag and hires niggers to sell the drugs he buys wholesale inside and outside of his bar. Anyways bye

not OP lol

this is like one person's monthly prescription(s) worth + a bit of hash

>trolling is easy