How many of you fucks are using this right now?

How many of you fucks are using this right now?

Pizzazz master race report in.

Bruh.. They make everything taste fucking amazing

What is this

I always crisp up my hot pockets and egg rolls on them.

It is a counter top pizza oven.

Looks like an air-fryer

Convection.

microlul at the filename

Yeah, dude. All you need is a small freezer for all your pizza rolls, pizzas, and hot pockets. A nice Pizzazz ontop, you can raid all day.

Does this thing work? Seen it in stores but never knew anyone that had one.

Yeah, obviously not on large pizza and rising crust sort of cooks wonky. But, your average frozen pizza and other frozen foods, it works pretty damn well for a 50 dollar appliance.

I loved mine until i let it run at work by itself. 10 minutes in i went to check it and my pizza was black and on fire. That stupid worthless ass fucking tray broke and jamed it.

Ul-certified my ass. That was fuck near a law suit.

Pretty much has 2 triangle shaped elements like an electric stove. It rotates with a blower fan.

Seat the fucking tray properly next time.

It was left unattended faggot, your fault clearly.

It destroyed your cheese pizza?

lmao

what a waste of money. just learn how to use your regular oven

BECAUSE REGULAR OVENS ARE ALL THE FUCK WAY IN THE KITCHEN
I NEED TO BE ABLE TO COOK PIZZAS AND CHICKEN TENDIES IN THE COMFORT OF MY BASEMENT

No! Goddamn thing was a gift and obvious store return. My shit was fucked from day 1 but ill never use one again. My life is shit as it is. No point in adding an uninsured shithole on fire to the mix

No u! I would onviously say i was there and panicked

>in the comfort of my parents' basement

FTFY

:|

;( pepperoni and yes but i ate it cause im a fat fuck... tore off most of the burned peace and busted it up with a hammer and screwdriver. Soggy shitshow /10

No. Im not taking my oven to work faggot

Sounds like me with the munchies and too lazy to cook.