Who the hell translated this?

Who the hell translated this?

>boot, DNA helix, seagul, lobster

Do I have to spell it out for you?

what the fuck is even written on that board i didnt notice it before

are you retarded, the inscription is what the whole scene is about

It does make more sense when you put it that way.

>lobster
That's clearly a dragon dildo, just look at the ridges and bell end.

Maybe it's a Chinese lobster, with those obscure long moustasches. This one just didn't comb his.

star gate is a dumb movie

You shut your whore mouth

t. mike stoklasa

What the hell is a Fargate?

you suck cock by choice

It's so weird that that little fuccboi grew up into this

I think it's french

This was the first movie I ever masturbated to.

banyway af desu

stfu doug

BHV or BHW i guess

it doesn't show the whole word in question. it's qbhw "cool thing/place", which in the context of this inscription is a term for "heaven".

t. worthless faggot

> it's a Cinema Sin made a video about it so i try to force a meme out of it episode

> ding

anyone else want to choke the cinema sin guy to death with his reddit smarty quirky gay voice ?

like i was watching the video since you mentioned it, and he points out that they reactivate the depressed colonel, well it's because it's basicaly a suicide mission for him since he is supposed to detonate a nuke after going through a portal with no knowledge of what on the other side.

i know cinema sin is more about comedy, but i always cringe so fucking hard when he points out stuff that are that way on purpose with his smart tone in his faggot voice

That's racist.

You chose the wrong one.

Not me, I only speak American.

Not nearly as bad as calling the Hueys in The Rock "Blackhawks".

I don't know shit about helicopters, but i've seen enough It aint me to know what a Vietnam fucking chopper looks like.

It reads:

WE
WUZ
KANGS

What did you guys think about the sequel, Kings of Egypt?

You're a dumb movie

Not as goodcas the prequel, 10,000 BC. I'm glad we actually saw the uprising against Ra.