I wish I was a Dutchie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3du01j9AA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why?

Most people do.
I wish I was born in Switserland or Norway, but Im happy where I am

But I thought Denmark was The Happiest Country on Earthâ„¢

Dutch people are just a little taller and better than everyone else.

>Most people do.
Greeks dont

whites have to take 100 pills each day to smile

I like the place. Looks comfy. Utrecht, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and the Hauge are close to each other unlike here where you have to go to a entirely different island and peninsula to visit the 2,3,4th largest cities. Close to other cool Euro countries like the UK, Belgium (you)

Greeks are better

But their language is quite weird imo. Would be better if they just spoke German or something prettier

it looks shit
i hate holland and europe

you are just a hater whose large cities are far from each other too

Amsterdam is the biggest shithole

>look up my oldest-known ancestor
>35 year old dutchman who settled in New York
>married a 17 year old girl and had kids pretty much immediately

>I am the spawn of dutch pedo tourism

Well...

You know the best part is living in between those cities. It's called the green heart. It's forbidden to build new shit there. So you've got very comfy areas there.

was meant for

i hate big cities
good thing that greece is empty
and has only one big shit

t. turk

I am a Greek

>*I am a pathetic human being
fixed it for ya

ofcourse

Yes, that's what I said.

why pathetic?

what the yahudi is in america
the greek was in this empire

>why pathetic?
Lack of self-reflection.

really? Only old people live there? Even tho we are far from each other I like you Dutchbros the most. Up there with my norwegian bros. Post comfy pics of thise magical place

what do you mean

>Things are far away in the tiny Denmark

hahahahahahaha

I live in the fourth city. In the suburbs. In the summer I sometimes literally take the boat to the inner city. Which is pretty neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3du01j9AA8

europe is full of non countries

The video is the inner city. The canals are below street level. In the past they were used to supply the storages of the stores directly.

no wonder your own girls dont like you faggots

t. refugee who fled to Germany

I live in Greece.

Damn thats cool af. Can you r8 the 4 cities i mentioned above? I have heard that Rotterdam is shitty af with not so much historical buildings, thanks to the lousy Germans...

no, you live in a Greek ghetto in Germany

as Turks rape your women in actual-Greece

greeks dont have big groups here

turks dont rape greek women
they wait for summer to fuck tourists
in the west coast they fuck british girls
in the south they fuck russian girls

Unironically kill yourseld

Yea it is. Look how far Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense and Aalbord are from eachother. Now compare it to the netherlands Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Hague and Utrecht

Amsterdam = filled with tourists / lots of things to do / not good for living / looks pretty / good night clubs
Rotterdam = modern experimental architecture / good shopping / the people are harbormen and behave as such / blacks
The Hague = A relatively small center, but quite pretty. I don't really know a lot about the city
Utrecht = richest city / a lot of bars and cafes / huge young student population as the biggest universities are here / one of the oldest cities in the country (from roman tims, but you won't see it)

they are all shit

Utrecht also has a lot of canal side restaurants, which are top comfy.