Changing room pics... Any one ever bang in a changing room?

changing room pics... Any one ever bang in a changing room?

god damn this girl is fucking amazing.!!

sexy

more?

LORDY LORDY....moar!

hnnnnnnngggg

more

more

All the time, at least a few times a month. Just need to find stores that let you go in together. then just occasionally make a dumb comment as your fucking like "yeah that looks good on you" as she bites her lip.

disabled toilets are fun too

nice, any pics? jealous

i have plenty of pics and videos but id never share soz.

defo something to get your gf/wife into though, its awesome as there are usually people waiting outside and you KNOW they can smell it when they go in after you

Q: Does this make me look fat?
A: No, your fat makes you look fat!

Yes a few times a long time ago. A girl I used to date used to be real into this whole bucket list of places to hook up thing. My wife is not into that kind of thing. I kinda miss it sometimes.

Fucking amazing

Girlfriend

More??

?
tight body, more? that pussy tight?

Sure is

more pics?

Ive fucked and been blow quite a few times by girlfriends and wife in a dressing room. I also have peeped and flashed too

When I was in high school, I finger banged my slutty gf and then got head in a Sears changing room. I blew my load all over the carpet and mirror in there. Since I was 16 and she was 14, it sounds a lot sexier now that I think about it.

moar

Wife trying panties on.

more how old?

She's 27

Never banged, but when I was 15 I went to a store with my mom to buy new jeans. As I was changing I could see in the mirror the hot assistant peeking at me through the gap where the curtain should close. I took off my underwear and she kept looking, so I jerked off while she watched.

Gf

so sexy tits?

done this a bunch of times. a great rush

She has tiny tits.

shes hot, thong? whats the freakiest thing shes done?

I wonder how common it is for assistants to peek and guys to jerk off. It's happened to me enough times to make me think it's something that happens a lot.

Some of this semen demon's face?

She She walks around the house dressed like this. She sucked my buddy's thumb like it was a cock in front of me. We were drunk and I dared her to. She's pretty open minded. Just bought her a fox tail but plug....

more?

yup, fucked my girl once in a victoria's secret changing room

More of

I have tried there a few times. the staff seems to keep a very close watch on the dressing rooms

more??

i like! more please

your wife is too sexy user

Thanks. She Likes to flaunt her petite body. She knows I love her ass so she goes out of her way to put it in front of me.

she show her ass off at the beach?

She wears a bikini but not a thong. She dresses fairly conservative outside of the house.

any of you fucking her?

Yes but the pic quality isn't great.

My wife was trying on summer dresses and bras while I was really horny 2 years ago. I wanted to fuck her, but she was too nervous. She blew me instead. Does that count?

Thats not how you open minded. You are a cuck.

Another in leggings.

Even I have bigger boobs

That word is so over used. MMF (which we've never done) is not cuckold. We talk openly about sex stuff. That IS open minded and keeps sex fun.

/r/9rd2n6jr

nice body. more?

What's this supposed to be

She's definitely without tits, but very petite with a round butt

More?

what do you think?

sexy as fuck more!!

Nice body keep them coming any face ?

lingerie?

sorry for the quats, no more face than this:

damn.... nudes?

she's a teaser..