P
E
D

You just know she got that from rimming a superior black bull

She got old and Sup Forums moved on

The fuck

It's the legos.

rolling

Nothing but a pretty face and a ton of family connections. Her acting is awful, her music is awful and she refuses to show any skin because she's a rich girl with delusions of talent.

Lmao.

why?

Her level of dullness is directly proportional to her cuteness. She's fucking adorable so go figure.

>converted to Judaism
It's not how Judaism works.

why not, rabbi Jesus?

You have to be born from a Jewish mother (father can be non-Jewish). But I guess that since people can be trans-everything these days, being trans-Jewish should work on some level. Black Hebrews and shit like that.

Black Hebrews aren't considered as Jews by Orthodox rabbis,

while Jewish converts like Zooey Deschanel have always been considered as Jews by Orthodox rabbis.

>always
Well, that's a bit far fetched. More like depending on a specific community. Which seem to be more liberal than in the past.

>it's a the doctor goes to Kate and demands some answers after he viewed the X-Ray of Rooney's stomach and it was filled with LEGO episode

Fake.

Not hairy enough. She should dye her forearm hair black.

Tough fucking roll.

GO GO GET

Lorring

ROLL

Let's see.

Rolle

Tiptoes

She was my waifu until I got bored with the manic pixie dream girl trope. I feel like next time I'm in the mood for that, there'll be someone younger and hotter playing the role.

I'm secure with my small dick size.

>it's a Rooney spills her drink for the seventh time in a row episode

bowlin

>Broke up with her second rate alternative rock band front man husband and married a football chad

They always win in the end.

>THIS IS YOUR FAULT KATE, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FILLED THE CUP SO MUCH
>But Rooney, you asked me to fill it all the way to the top and-
>NO BUTS, KATE! NOW CHANGE MY DIAPERS! I WANT TO WEAR MY MICKEY MOUSE DIAPERS TONIGHT

>>Broke up with her second rate alternative rock band front man husband and married a football chad
Wow, really? She's not with the guy from the indie band? I thought that's who she married.

why not

roll