What was his problem?

What was his problem?

He was a big eye

He really really really liked jewellery

For you.

If I cut that off will you die?

He had a hot, fiery ring

Too much friction in the world. It must be made orderly.

It would be extremely painful

For Frodo

for view

Did they skip the well mirror thingy at Galadriel in the movie?

They work for the Numenorean, the Masked Man.

Isildur's Bane?

Ar-Pharazon?

No? Have you not seen the movies?

For ^

What would he have done if he had won?

>>ooooaaahttaah

What did he mean by this?

Bought a fancy monocle.

I have a long time ago and I don't remember it.

Dank have been my memes of late...

He wanted to rule the world and was annoyed that the other wizards also wanted to rule the world so they all built up big armies and had a scrap.

It's in the theatrical version and it's extended in the extended version. You must have a really shit memory.

Wizard Saruman I'm E-DO-RAS

I just remember Galadriel becoming demonic and screaming shit at Frodo in the night

He had no dick and wanted to get it back

The person he loved basically was made by God to be evil and when he asked why he was made to hate how everything was and why he was made to be in such deep goddamn mental torture God said "because that's how I planned it". And the worst part was God legitimately was right outside of my paraphrasing.

why didnt the eagles fly his dick to him

He was dumb underling of another dumb cunt and both though that they were smart when they were not.

Do you need to ask?

IIRC the dissonance caused by Melchior's straying during the original song that created the world was not part of Eru's plan, but He found beauty in that dissonance and embraced it as part of reality.

He's Lucifer. He should be fucking pissed.

he had been on fire for a really long time and was sick of it.

>loved

Sauron never loved anything other than his own plans for improving the world.

underated

he wasn't alone

Frodo was not a big guy, that's why he didn't die.

Sauron was a big guy, so he did die.

Durin's Bane?

Rebellion against God made his power fade, so he created the rings to control the world and become a new god.

virgin

>this was made 13 years ago
really makes you think

>r it.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/13/16(Wed)23:14:16 No.71941339▶
>File: 1421789322656.jpg (484 KB, 900x500)
>Dank have been my memes of late...
>>>
> Anonymous 07/13/16(Wed)23:18:34 No.71941414▶
> (OP)
>He wanted to rule the world and was annoyed that the other wizards also wanted to rule the world so they all built up big armies and had a scrap.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/13/16(Wed)23:19:08 No.71941428▶
>File: 16c_galads.jpg (31 KB, 600x300)
>
>It's in the theatrical version and it's extended in the extended version. You must have a really shit memory.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/13/16(Wed)23:33:26 No.71941694▶
>
>Wizard Saruman I'm E-DO-RAS
>>>
> Anonymous 07/13/16(Wed)23:33:58 No.71941708▶
>
>I just remember Galadriel becoming demonic and screaming shit at Frodo in the night
>>>
> Anonymous 07/13/16(Wed)23:38:39 No.71941794▶
> (OP)
>He had no dick and wanted to get it back
>>>
> Anonymous 07/13/16(Wed)23:39:31 No.71941816▶
> (OP)
>The person he loved basically was made by God to be evil and when he asked why he was made to hate how everything was and why he was made to be in such deep goddamn mental torture God said "because that's how I planned it". And the worst part was God legitimately was right outside of my paraphrasing.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/13/16(Wed)23:40:53 No.71941843▶
>
>why didnt the eagles fly his dick to him
>>>
> Anonymous 07/13/16(Wed)23:45:24 No.71941952▶
> (OP)
>He was dumb underling of another dumb cunt and both though that they were smart when they2.75 MB, 832x346)
> (OP)
>virgin
>>>
> Anonymous 07/14/16(Thu)03:12:23 No.71947074▶
>File: c0db04370d97_sf_4.jpg (61 KB, 600x631)
>

10/10

What about second memefast?

>I don't think he knows about second memefast, Pip.

But what about elevenmeme, lunchememe, afternoon meme, meme, meme, he knows about them, doesn't he?

>I wouldn't meme on it

>before the creation eru magics up Maia race of demi-gods to shape the material world
>the plan was to shape it AND THEN LEAVE so a material beings (elves, dwarfs, humans etc.) can exist there and amuse eru
>its important to note that maia and MAGIC is just an extension of erus power and he doesnt want it to interfere with anything after everything is set up
>Melkor, strongest maia doestn like that he has to work creating the world and then fuck of so he starts fighting everyone else
>only Sauron agrees with him
>Melkor is defeated twice or trice over and sent into space
>Sauron continues the war but instead of brute strength he uses cunning to fight
>after many plans schemes like destruction of numenor and rings of power he ultimately loses like we saw in the movies
>elves move to valinor where they live together with maia and middleearth is left for humans
>MAGIC fades away and its all like eru wanted it to be

Long have I desired to look upon the Memes of Old. My kino.

You think you are wise, Memethrandir. Yet for all your dankness you are not OC. Do you think the memes of the White Tower are Reddit? I have reposted more than you know.

What is the use of the second panel

yeah it hasn't aged well

It was made by one dude. He spent his entire Christmas vacation on it.

Godamnit Sup Forums

>Melchior

TELL ME ABOUT SAURON! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE RING?

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A FALLEN ELF!

What did she mean by this?

>sword

kek

Kek

From his point of view he didn't have a problem

Dark Demiurge

It's all Morgoth's fault! He wanted to be the Creator in his own right and this flaw led to him introducing corruption and evil into Middle-Earth

Sauron followed Morgoth's example. He too began in harmony with creation but was corrupted like all Morgoth's servants into a being that wished to impose its will on creation.

There really was no other option for Sauron. He could not/would not repent and he needed to exert enough influence that the Valar could not risk another intervention without destroying Middle-Earth and Illuvatar's children (Elves and Men).

:)

can someone post the copypasta where sauron did nothing wrong? The one that goes "Sauron lived in a fiery tower, had hundreds of orcs, and he.. did... all those things... Dont tell me that for the whole 9 hours sauron didnt do anything evil" or something like that.

No Mr Gandalf, I swear I weren't postin no memes

>come into thread expecting interesting discussion about LOTR
>le big guy for u xD

Black lives matter

Was that because he had the high ground?

underrated

why are the statues nazis?

I'm slightly annoyed too. This thread is shit.

What is the best Sam scene, his speech in Two Towers, carrying Frodo in Return? When he sees Frodo after destroying the ring in Rivendell. Hard to decide.

Master Frodo, I'm Mirthrandir

Kek'd

Uhh, you don't get to bring eagles

lel

You don't get to bring friends.

What did he mean by this?

Durin's Bane?

>baneposting is still alive and well

Kind of like your tastes

kek

Nice

He just wanted to order everything.

>It’s a pity the Janitor didn’t kill Baneposting when he had the chance!

Pity? It was pity that stayed the Janitor's hand. Many memes that live deserve death. Some memes that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out bans. Even the very dank cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Baneposting has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. The pity of the Janitor may rule the fate of many.

Not an argument.

>think it's another comfy lotr thread
>turns out it's another baneshitting thread

LOOKS LIKE MEMES ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

We're approaching the half decade, big guys. Baneposting will literally never die.

underrated

I want the hotheads to leave. Big maia=best maia.

Nice user, can't believe I missed it

Why didn't he just wear it on his cock? They wouldn't of been able to lop it off in combat so easily.

I.. Can someone decipher this shit?
There are words but no language

Just a morsel, they don't need their banana posts

pure pottery

maggoty bread

He hated the elitism of the all white kingdoms of Gondor and Rohan and wanted to introduce more diversity to the world.

>Implying they're mutually exlusive memefriend :^)