Would Sup Forums fight for their homeland?

Would Sup Forums fight for their homeland?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts
scpr.org/news/2015/10/13/54994/how-a-modern-military-draft-would-work/
sss.gov/About/History-And-Records/How-The-Draft-Has-Changed-Since-Vietnam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess? If they go for conscription, I don't think i'll flat out refuse, but if it turns out im unfit, that's alright too.

No, I'd perform Jihad though. Should the right time come in my life span.

>Im unfit
Doesn't matter with conscription. Modern conscription is even more lenient.
They'll turn you into a soldier or you'll die.

Yes, as every American should, I've been using my money to procure material goods that will assist me in prolonging my life when a situation arises where there are few or no governing bodies to assist me in day to day activities like procuring water and food.
I grew up in the mountains and moved into the city when I was 5. Everyone here has a very reliant mentality. I will not succumb to my own laziness or preference for comfort should an emergency occur.
I already have ballistic armor, camo, some basic firearms, and a small cache. Hope I never need any of it. If they all get eaten by moths before I need them, I'll die happy.

So you're a doomsday prepper? Cool, that is a very responsible thing to do.

Allowing unfit personnel in the army even if they are conscripted is the best way to get your ass handed over by the ennemies.

I would for the mutterland!
More precisely the city, because the rest of the province can eat my ass.

>Doesn't matter with conscription.

It does though.
My father was turned away for his eyes or his asthma, cant recall which.

Not really interested in fighting for it, but I'm more than willing to protect myself and a small number of people that matter to me. If America ends up protected too, it'd be a nice bonus.

Depends.. if a foreign invader sets foot in my country then most certainly I would. At the very least I would try to destroy the bridges leading into my city. I live in Pittsburgh so u have to cross a bridge to get in. But if it was a situation like Vietnam then I wouldn't want to because I just don't care. Not in my back yard sort of deal.

Check this out lol you can view anyones secret snapchat pics! dont share it so it gets patched

Unless ur not a desert sandnigger guerrilla what good are civilian conscripts in a modern day conflict. They lit have zero value as combatants

I don't prepare for any perceived doom.
I prepare for what I don't see coming.
Society has survived longer than I have.
I also don't plan on living a sedentary lifestyle if it is possible, so there are no seeds or junk like that in my pile of crap. Nomadism has been the most successful social structure in human history.

Depends on the enemy

I have no clue what good they are. All I know is that conscription still exists, even if it's been put in the icebox for now.

We'll find out soon enough.

We haven't conscripted soldiers since Vietnam, so your fathers decades-old-experience is not relevant in what I specifically denoted as "Modern Conscription".
Women are allowed on the front lines, now.
Things have changed.
The entry requirements will be the last to go before a new draft.

i think Sup Forums is going to be madddddddddd

only if i can get to the choppa

That's why you have to conscript them a couple months before you put them on the battlefield.

No, fuck this shit. If governors want to show their superiority and/or proud, let them fight themselves

This
>implying we're Russia, circa 1945

You seem to be under the impression that im from the usa.

no, there's no purpose... foreign countries' grudges with the US or vice versa aren't my own. The US hasn't done anything for me to warrant the allegiance that would such a radical stance. I pay my taxes, they waste my tax money on new fighter jets. that's the extent of our relationship.

When we've finally provoked the world into a full-scale invasion I'm going to sit back and laugh. I'm near enough a target of military significance that I should be killed in the first nuclear strike. I'm good with this.

The US will reap all that it has sewn and then some. Its going to be ugly.

What happens when a foreign governor wants to show their superiority by eradicating people in your area and claiming your home and life as their own?
>inb4 this doesn't happen today
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

Excuse my assumption. When was the last time your country conscripted soldiers?

read up on it you cuck
scpr.org/news/2015/10/13/54994/how-a-modern-military-draft-would-work/

Yes, but only if the enemy would be the Usa.

I promised my wife that I'd only ever enlist in the event of my home being invaded, or something along the lines of 'Nazis v2.0'.

I'm actually mildly concerned for the next decade or two. After that I'll be an old shit.

They stopped in 1997, but I belief they stopped conscripting somewhere in the 80's or very early 90's. probably somewhere around the fall of the iron curtain

>implying that this guy would let congo invade

Only fighting for my race, not ZOG and the Jews.

This is sensational garbage and is formatted as such.
>unironically misusing the word cuck
I already know how the draft works, thanks.
Care to make a point or a claim instead?
You're just making the Sup Forums equivalent to yelling "Think about it!" and assuming people will arrive at the same conclusions that you do.
Btw, this link would've been more appropriate.
sss.gov/About/History-And-Records/How-The-Draft-Has-Changed-Since-Vietnam

If a draft were held TODAY, there would be fewer reasons to excuse a man from service. It would be different from the one held during the Vietnam War. It would be the most equitable draft in history.

Almost exactly the claim that I made.
>hurr durr go read a book

That's pretty recent. I can really only speak to my own country, though. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

That's alright. You apologized, and tried to understand, which is a breath of fresh air these days.

Here, have this. and thanks

>Allowing unfit personnel in the army even if they are conscripted is the best way to get your ass handed over by the ennemies.
t. Hitler just before invading Russia and getting his ass kicked so hard that he had to do the very same thing he ridiculed

I like to learn.
Have a nice day.

>no one is that retarded
hitler got his ass kicked by winter, he was literally just strolling all the way to leningrad until then.

If I'm forced to I will, no intelligent sane person makes the free choice of becoming a soldier and entering the battlefield, I'll fight for myself though