Serious thread

Serious thread.

Be me.
corvette zo6 is your dream.
current bank status : 26$
Need : 73,000$

What is the best way to work/invest in order to fulfill my dream?

woah are they so cheap where you live
they usually cost 10-11k here

100k*

Just rob a bank, simple and easy.

Well OP we need more background info for example

-relationships
-current income
-your skillset
-are you a faggot
-etc

well, you cant afford it. It'll be a long time coming for you apparently. If you managed to scrape together the money, how would you maintain it? Those things bust up a lot. You can have just as much fun in a soft top Jeep wrangler. Much cheaper, and much more reliable / cheap to fix. Start working 3 jobs. Become a cop or EMT. Good pay for low education requirements and allows you to work overtime and make bank. Dont get married or have kids. Dont rent a nice apartment, get a shit house just outside of the ghetto. Budget and invest. Good luck man.

Become a trucker for a year or 2. Live in truck and drive constantly. Pay cash for the car and park it at your parents/someone you trust/store it.

Get a local home every night driving job and drive your sweet ass car on the weekends.

Flawless plan.

Stop having stupid monetary dreams. When you have it, you get used to it. It's a circle created by marketing medias.

post pic of boypussy and maybe I can help.

Fucking finance it are you 16 or something. Also z06 is a shit tier supercar. be more realistic

he's talking used in sure

translation
>I'm penniless and jobless

Or you could like tune a WRX... Way more practical, better mileage, faster, cheaper insurance ect... You want somnething that's fast af you can get a B8 (2009-2016) Audi S4 for around 20-40K and those fuckers can be tuned to the 500 hp range without too much expense, and you'll still have a car that handles better, looks better imo can fit more of your shit when you're inevitably homeless because you hot a car instead of better placing your priorities. Good luck.

your gay

Oh shut the fuck up. Tell me you can have more fun with a jeep than a corvette.

brother in law just bought a b8 s4 stage 2 super charger. 465 AWD HP. I bought his 350z 300hp on the noes, about 15k in ground effects

*You're

I imagine insurance on that would be crazy high. You will have to take it to a shop for any kind of maintance on it. With these "supercars" you won't even be able to change the oil on your own.

Well I guess it depends on who you are. If you can barely afford a Corvette, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun when you hit a pothole and fuck it up, then start crying in front of the girl that only agreed to ride with you bec. of the car. What does a corvette do besides go fast? You gonna go race the piece of plastic shit when you could barely afford it in the first place? Oh I get it, all your fun comes from thinking you look cool...

>ground effects

You must be white. It's called a body kit, faggot.

>can't type out 'because'
soft top jeeps are fun until you flip them. real fun shit dying with you and whoever is in the car with ya, huh?

looks like an altima

>$26
you faggot... you could be on drugs right now and forget all the materialistic bullshit

>pic related