What would be the best GF for you user?

What would be the best GF for you user?

Pic related

One with a cock.

so, bf?

The one I have, but I do wish she was more sexually active and lose a few pounds. She made me lose weight.

Why don't you make her lose weight as well?

I'm afraid that she develop an eating disorder. She is sensitive like that.

Yeah, tough spot. You could try joining a gym together, that way she could feel like she's not being called out.

Small body, fat ass, white, cute hair >6/10 face, small ass tits, enough to grab. Good personality, not high stung cunt.

one who loves me

also has to be alive

Checked, yea I'm to fucking lazy for that shit. I just deal with what I have and enjoy hookers and strippers on the side.

That's nice, too. Hookers (almost) never disappoint

Sometimes after I go to the club or fuck a hooker I just fuck my GF and pretend it's the other person.

Who doesn't?

I'm just to the point now I found a girl I can deal with, she loves me and shit is good. Our on house, cars pretty much anything we want we buy together. If the sex isn't that great I really could careless I just work around it.

>Our own house

Kek my girl can squirt

Dis one.

How can she squirt when she has a dick faggot

One I can trust

Decent looking, traditionalist, nationalist, obedient wife, good mother. In no particular order.

It's funny that there is 1,000,000+ virgins on this site who will never obtain this as a wife and that all share these listed traditionalist values, values that if they were shared at large by society these very same people would be crippled and fail miserably and be treated more poorly and be in worse shape than they already are.

You don't even understand what you're advocating for and how it is against your own interests. You NEED liberalism for your own survival, because you are ill equipped for anything more traditional.

You could hope it would be .

I'm 20. Shed kill me bro.