Hi Sup Forums, I'd like to have your help to figure out, I really don't understand..let me introduce my problem

Hi Sup Forums, I'd like to have your help to figure out, I really don't understand..let me introduce my problem..
Yesterday I went to supermarket with my mom and my little sister to buy something to eat and especially a lot of bottles of water, so my role when we go to supermarket is to carry out shopping cart and to have it I have to give 50cent to the guardian of the shopping carts who stands all the day outside the supermarket, usually when I return with my shopping cart full of things he helps me to put all of these things in my car and for this reason I usually give him another 50cent. Yesterday we brought some vegetables, meat, different kind of snakes, two bottles of wine, a grill and 17 bottles of water and unfortunately we spend all of our money and so I didn't have the 50cent to give to the guardian of the shopping carts. When we went out of the supermarket he was there and helped me, as everytime, to carry all that things in my car and when he finished obviously he expected 50cent for that..I looked at him, he looked at me, I looked at my mom and she looked at my sister, who then looked at me..then we (my family) get in the car and return to home..can someone of you explain me this? I really don't understand..

What of it?

We bought 17 bottles of water (10 natural) , 2 bottles of wine (both red, my mother doesn't like white one) , vegetables (salad, carots, onions and even some fruits)..my sister then wanted some snakes like oreo and Nutella but I don't like them bc I prefer salad snaks

You're not some secret agent of cicada by any chance? Because that made absolutely no sense.

OP here, what don't you understand? I don't understand why for this reason I created this thread..to have an explanation

Mutual unconscious spread of ideas. You felt it. He felt it. Just bring back netty.

I thought you had a problem with something but it's still unclear what this problem might me?

No, I don't have any problem..I just don't understand why..I carry the shopping cart every time we go to supermarket but yesterday I felt tired (maybe bc I go swimming every morning in the lake near my home)

I m glad you all don't understand like me..I was going to think I m stupid..Tks

motherfucker you copying the thread last time from the guy who doesnt get to the point

>let me introduce my problem
>no I don't have any problem
Op are you okay?

Are you crazy? I explained everything in details (even all the things we bought )..I really don't understand..maybe my English is not perfect bc English is not my mother language but I explained everything

sperg

It s not a really problem..but yes if you mean in this way my problem is that I still don't understand why

>different kind of snakes

Your an ausfag aint ya

What does it means?

>different kind of snakes

where do you buy the snakes? Do you like poisonous?, the colorful ones or what kind?

That's what you are, my autistic friend

Sorry for my imperfect English..I meant a lot of snakes (2 oreo, 1 Nutella, bubblegum and licorices) but I don't like them I prefer salty snakes like pringles , fonzies ecc..

Instead of joking me for my English explain me why..

I'm just asking what kind of snakes you bought.

Anacondas may be to big for a shopping cart, so maybe it was some rattlesnake?

>.I meant a lot of snakes (2 oreo, 1 Nutella, bubblegum and licorices)
Ausifags are hardcore

I just look on my english dictionary, I m sorry I meant snacks ..but you all are very oppressive guys for a stupid thing

How can I write in green like you?

Green? It's not supposed to be green. I think your monitor is fucked, buy a new one

What?

Snack!!

I m from my smartphone stupid dickhead

> black

Well then buy a new smartphone assmaster they obviously sold you crap

Ahahaha I learned it!!!

Do you really are trying to troll me? You are so sad

did you fix your monitor? green instead of black is unforgivable! you cannot truly enjoy the Sup Forums experience if you see green text!

Nah I'm just bored and this thread makes no sense anyway, might as well pile on

Write in this thread only if you can make me understand why of what I wrote in OP..otherwise shut the fuck up

Do I have to shut the fuck up too

ok, let's talk about snakes then.

How do you cook them?

Stop being a pussy and help your family you ungrateful little shit. Also mods please underageb& this kid.

I help my family..as I wrote I usually carry the shopping cart but yesterday I felt a little tired

god, i sure could go for some snakes right now