Culture Pals /cp/

I want a cute korean girl to eat me so I can live inside her stomach like Jonah lived inside a whale Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Find cute girls from all regions of Korea, post cute girls from here and there, talk with them, make some plans to meet them, or not, and link your favourite music.

중동 소녀는 세계에서 가장 추하며 남성처럼 보입니다.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/Bluesweater
interpals.net/C_0701Galya
interpals.net/Caitypie7
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=663182656361644032
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Korean girls are shit

I was a party with my girlfriend from France I met on Interpals who I had been with for over a year now (we were living in the same city) and she was playing beer pong with this guy. I was pretty drunk and just sitting down, he made a bet that if she lost against him she would have to play the next round topless.

Next thing she loses (because she is bad) and ends up literally taking her tits out for everyone to see. Then the guy, presumably to try his luck, bet her that if she lost against she would have to suck his dick. My girlfriend turns to me and says "I know I can win this time! What do you say?"

I thought she was joking, so I just casually replied "Yeah, whatever"

Then she loses again, and this asshole says something like "Hey, a bet's a bet." and my girlfriend responds with some bullshit like "Well I am a woman of my word." Within the space of fifteen seconds she's literally on her knees, topless, sucking this guys dick. There was nothing I could do about it.

Because of that I just turned away and pretended to see nothing / try to not look like some beta fagot. Then after a couple of minutes I hear him saying "Go, show him. Let him see" and my girlfriend taps me on the shoulder, opens her mouth full of his cum, then closes it again and swallows in front of me.

Fuck Interpals. Fuck women. Fuck life. I'm out.

is it difficult to get on an exchange program in uni lads? would you recommend?

easy as fuck, you should definitely do it

>I just don't want to see her suffering ;_;
Are you serious?

Still can't find any girls that aren't obsessed with yellow bullshit or complete fucking shit in some other way.

lol what a beta faggot, I really hope this is real

Lurk moar, newfag

Dude I've posted a lot of girls

COPY PASTA DETECTED

Yeah and most of them were either complete shit or too good for me. I messaged some of them but I don't remember any of them responding and if they did it didn't go anywhere.

>the french qt pasta is not a regular occurence on the threads anymore
what the fuck happened? these generals are shit now

interpals.net/Bluesweater

I haven't seen that since 2015 Tbh

>western european

no

interpals.net/C_0701Galya

This girl is actually really nice. She really wants to travel to USA and Canada this coming year. She's pretty laid back, quiet type.

Is the script working?

I swear to god these threads died once and for all when I left

yeah too bad she's 30

Please...

Make Culture Pals Great Again...

Do it for Natalia

qtcrawler works

Culture Pals 1.0 will never see the light of day again

Assemble the oldfags, then maybe it will happen

Well shit, you're really picky...

>no Western Europeans
>complains about russians
>complains about former soviet
>complains about age

interpals.net/Caitypie7

>no western europeans
>no east or southeast asians
>no koreaboos
>not retarded
>25 or under

Literally all I ask for

and what do you offer?

So after 2 years I finally have a korean girl interested in me.
I would have prefered a european girl but whatever.
She's 6 years older than me and she says she can't be in a relationship with someone she hasnt met before. (She's a virgin like me)
She's a nurse and she works 10 hours a day and sometimes more. This sucks alot because I can barely talk to her.
I could visit her maybe this summer but she lives with her mom and I'd have to live in a hostel.

Should I do it? Or should I abort?
I don't think I'll find a girl anytime soon and she's a real cutie.

Absolutely nothing, but desu I'm not actually expecting a relationship out of any of these girls so really all I'm offering is being someone to talk to.

do it!!!!! you're really lucky! I am only about a year into my quest for korean gf, but I will also be in your place soon!

P.S. Post a picture of her! I love looking at cute korean girls

>tfw forgot about this qt and she shows up randomly after awhile
This is a good feeling.

Anyone ever got lewds from muslim girls?
> hijab fetish

If you're having this much trouble you're never going to get a korean girl. Stop fucking posting.

>interpals.net/app/photo?pid=663182656361644032

Looks like Pirates of the Caribbean on drugs

I've been horribly drunk for the entire weekend what have I missed

I think it's possible, but you are better off going for Western girls thb.

Never tried talking to any Muslim girls, most of them are meh and Turkish girls are basically ME looking (mostly) Westernised girls. They are qt, but also boring as fug most of the times.

>do it!!!!!
What am I supposed to do when I'm in korea and she's at work? I would get lost. I don't speak the language and I've never been so far away from home. I can't even live in her apartment..

>I love looking at cute korean girls
Well she's kinda chubby but I don't mind since her boobs are nice.
I'm not sure if I can post her face but have this one.

how did the your first video call go?

I was nervous and could barely speak and she was drunk.

desu I would rather get a picture of her cute face than her tits.

And you could always just wander around the city, English should be enough to get you by just enough, and google maps will keep you from getting lost.

Fuck this website, you morons meemed me to get an account, i don't have any social medias but i still tried this, put a picture and literally nobody visited my profile in 3 weeks. Not even fucking third worlders from Africa or whatever. I messaged at least 10 girls, never got a fucking answer back.

Thanks for making me realize how ugly i actually am, you fucking scumbags. Fuck this website, and fuck all their schills.

>down to 3 views today

Used to be averaging 50+ views a day a few years ago, bet i've just gone fucking ugly or some shit.

Kek, this site boosted my ego im considering traveling the world to bone chicks now

Apparently online search isn't fucking updating today. Same people every time.

is any cute girl lurking this thread who would want to marry me based of the assumption that the fact i am posting this it is meant for you and we are meant to live happily ever after and remark upon the quirky and unique circumstances in which we started being together?

Same, but I do fine IRL as well.

Whole website is laggy af, especially on Mozilla.

Fuck you, i am seriously, SERIOUSLY considering suicide now. I have no friend, and this poor attempt just showed me that there is also no hope of finding at the very least friends on the internet.

Even if some fucking scammers from Nigeria or whatever would have talked to me i would have been happy. But no, even them didn't talk to me. Fuck.

I guess that's what i get for not being white (i am greek).

>And you could always just wander around the city

I really don't like sightseeing and I would look awkward as fuck.
I'd much rather motorcycle through the country side but since getting a small bike license would take a whole day and renting a bike for a day costs like 70€ I couldn't make that work.

Ok here you go.
I feel like I could do better but I don't know...

I know your pain. This site used to better years ago.

>I guess that's what i get for not being white
Being white isn't much help on this site considering most of these girls only want korean dicc

Russian girl I know keeps sending me screens of Arabs messaging her similar shit daily, it's comedy gold.

Not sure what nationality this is, but this is what being a female on IP is like lmao.

Gonna post another message by a legit Arab.

you really wouldn't want to sightsee around around a completely different culture? Alternatively you could just spend your days in different restaurants.

She's cute, I say you go ahead with it and not lose her for the faint promise of maybe getting someone better.

I had more, but I cba to go through my message history with her.

She has the best English of all the girls I've met on this site and she is kinda hot, wish she didn't live in Russia though.

> french kidnapping
> flying horse
Fucking kek, atleast hes more creative than most of us

If you know her on IP only then you dont really know her just saying

>you really wouldn't want to sightsee around around a completely different culture?

Well maybe but I'm a sperg and I would feel uncomfortable. I would rather hide my face under a helmet and cruise around town.
Also I'm pretty sure she would show me around too.

>and not lose her for the faint promise of maybe getting someone better
You're right. I should be happy that I have her.

EYE WAS AT A PARTEY WIVH ME GEE-EFF FOM FRANCE EYE MET 'ER ON 'T INTERPALS DURING MUH DOWNTIME DEBATIN' ESS JAY DOUBLE WEWS ON TWATTER AND HAVING A READ OF THE CORRUPT, DESPICABLE THE MAINSTREAM METEOR, ONLINE. WE WER LIVIN' IN THE SAME SITY AND SHE WERE PLAYING BEER PONG WITH THIS MAN.

FIRSTLY, I NOTICED THAT HE WERE LEFT HANDED SO FROM THAT I COULD TELL HE WERE AN INTOLERANT, LEFTIST IDIOT. ALL OF A SUDDEN HE MANAGED TO VIRTUE SIGNAL MY GEE-EFF TO LITERALLY TAKE HER TITS OUT FOR ALL TO SEE. I WAS COMPLETELY DISGUSTED BUT I STOOD BY IDYLL AS MY FRENCH GEE-EFF WERE ON HER KNEES SUCKING THIS LEFTY BIGOT'S PEENIS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

I JUST TURNED AWAY AND SAID I WAS GOING MY OWN WAY LUCKILY I DID MY BEST NOT TO LOOK LIKE A BETA LEFTIST RACIST. MY GEE-EFF GETS UP, WALKS RIGHT OVER TO ME AND WITH A MOUTHFUL OF CUM SHE GARGLES INFOWARS.COM

FOUCK INTERPALS. FOUCK WOMEN. FUCK FEMINISM. AND CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE.

I'm aware, but I don't really take this shit seriously. Don't really ever get the feels, usually it is the other way around. Had few clingy girls, now I'm more careful with whom I talk to. People are people, just be good at reading them and don't lose your head.

Why are you on IP?

what webm program is it that makes these filenames

I am glad you are finding happiness with your cute korean gf! Keep posting here as your relationship progresses, it gives me motivation and hope!

gfycat

what a man...

Thanks this makes me want to go to Iceland.

Glad someone remembers our good bloke Peter.

We must fight the gook menace Peter
YELLOWFEVER FAGS BEGONE

B-Boris?

AVE ANDRE

I can't wait until Christmas, can you?

>tfw Peter Andre will never be your dad

I would very much like to ejaculate on Peter's well defined pecks if daddy would allow me.

>scripts are ded
>qtcrawler kicks you out after 2 pages and you also have to change pages manually

I am too lazy for this shit

You just need to look like are Peter

qtcrawler is broken in Firefox but should work on Chrome

Funny, I am using it on chrome

Works fine for me on ff

Try Firefox then.

>I am glad you are finding happiness with your cute korean gf!
technically we're not in a relationship but thank you, user. I wish you good luck!

It still works like a charm here

Negus

Sunday night update

Another week without a Korean gf has passed

I called my Korean qt today and watched her get tipsy off Soju, was cute

Also if I ever meet you irl, I'm gonna kick your butt

Nobody cares. Stop posting.

TFW when I joined to practice languages yet I must be a relative of Bigfoot bc no girls seem to be interested.

TFW when Im considering talking to fags or other dudes just to get a language partner.

That is all lads, see you in a few days.

Make a romantic poem about a leaf falling

The dead leaf fall softly on the ground
The wind blow and rises it again
Like my cock rises when it sees your ass
But it is short lived and it falls again
Just like my boner when it sees your face.

v2

A leaf falling from a tree is like me jacking off
I like to jack off
The end

This kgirl seems interested in me,
What do you think bros im like ehhh

If I had to take a Korean I would. I hate it when they ruin themselves with plastic surgery.

She doesnt seem like she had plastic surgery.
Shes 17 and is pretty sweet

In one year she will go through the ritualistic plastic surgery all korean girls go through

So yeah, go for it, she will look like next year

>implying gooks are pretty naturally

If they keep getting plastic surgery they'll never get prettier naturally because you won't have any idea what they looked like before. That's why I think it's bad for them. That and it's unnatural.

Ok mr. Natural beauty, what would you rate her ?/10

No, I mean if they stop getting so much plastic surgery they'll naturally become better looking because of natural selection. Right?
A solid 5/10

True, eh shes probably just nudes material right?

Not if she's 17, PEDO. That's like one full year away from 18. Freak