Part 3 of last thread

Part 3 of last thread
>OP attempts to get Sup Forums to troll random girl
>leaves his profile pic visible in the Add Comment section
>Sup Forums proceeds to message girl about him trying to get raided
>Sup Forums fucks with her bf into thinking she's cheating on him

Dudes how about

Post a black dick jizzing on Kayla's pic and pretend that hes a mandingo that Kayla will 'breed with' next saturday and 'accidentally' send this to Kayla's parents?

something like "Yo Jaiman, ayy man you chick hot af i'm readdy nigga"!

let the good times roll

user reporting in

We need cum tributes of her nudes FAST!

Try Joe Macdonald. Some user in the previous thread said it was his real name.

>inb4 hurr durr this is what OP wanted

Nobody gives a fuck now if he baited or not, we're still having fun. Lulz at the ready

why does this shit need a 3rd thread?
all the lolz were used up in the 1st one

>pm a black guy
>call him a nigger
>"ROFL MASTER TROLOLOLO"
fags

fuck off newfag

ion asf nudes tf nigga bye wassup fr tho

Eh still more entertaining than 95% of everything else

Enough with the sex pranks mates

Go tell Kayla that Jaiman owes you money for coccaine and that shes your payment

>please let me be in your personal army

>Everythingidontlikeisanewfag.

Nice one, newfag.

Actually no, we didn't really make it backfire on OP since the girl didn't mention him at all.
see this

FUCK

Then why hasn't anything funny happened yet since the first thread?

This, please

Because you dumbfucks keep using the same stuff all over expecting it to somehow become funny...

What would have been funny would be that she & her boyfriend found out who the original OP was and create shitstorm between em.

Keep feeling self-righteous about not having fun out of irrelevant principle. Meanwhile I'll keep enjoying the lulz. Now please gtfo

I haven't keked this hard since Sup Forums had 15 pages.

100000 толя

We need cum tributes

don't blame this shit on me, i'm just been lurking while I watch you faggots fuck this up

Just keep telling her bf that Jose Trump aka Joe McDonald keeps asking everyone to fuck with them.

How's this one?

well it was fun while it lasted.

>privatecocksuckerreportingfordutysir

Hopefully she doesn't delete it this time ;)

Been lurking too, didn't have a chance to fuck up anything like other anons did...

Keep telling her bf that Jose Trump aka Joe McDonald keeps asking everyone to fuck with them.

oh well, maybe op won't be such a fucking faggot next time.

Seems like we're kicking a dead horse, anyone wanna just send them the thread and be done with it

Which OP?

who gives a shit. threads dead faggot

go ahead if you want. not like anyone cares about this wasteland of a thread anymore

the one who's a huge faggot
>all of them

Underrated post

Also, this.

samefag

I made the last one but never got a chance to send anything, I was editing source code to make a very convincing message convo but then some other fags ruined it before I had a chance

Enjoy

One more

Anyone archiving this shit?

>send them the thread
Please consult Rules 1 and 2 then kill yourself for even considering breaking them.

If you think rules one and two are anything more than a fight club reference you are autistic

>newfag detected

Somebody tl:dr what's happening.

eatin ass

LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE BITCH I'M PERFECTLY FUCKING CALM, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I STAND UP FOR THE FUCKING RULES, ESPECIALLY RULES 1 & 2.

SO WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR LITTLE REDDITOR SHITPOSTING BACK TO FAGLAND WHERE YOU CAME FROM

>pure autism
Go back to /r9k/

Of course they're a Fight Club reference, faggot. They're also intended to keep people Sup Forums has just fucked with from coming back here and shitting the place up (or getting the filth involved).

It's fine if you tell them about The Infamous Hacker Known as Sup Forums.org. If they come to our Mongolian postage stamp trading forum and happen to stumble into Sup Forums on their own, that's fine. But you don't need to draw somebody a map back to our cozy little tar pit. Comprende?

What's that faggot? I can't hear that over the sound of your DnD sperglord's cock in your mouth

This place doesn't get much worse, besides those people won't stick around. They'll look then leave.

>be me
>decide to finally give in and check out this so called Sup Forums
>it's cool, I'll just take a look and see what the big deal is and then be on my way
>8 years later
>still here

At least you're not a newfag then

GOOBA GABBA
GOOBA GABBA
GOOBA GABBA

can someone post the fb link? and pics?

cringiest shit ive ever read.
edgy newfag

I'm not sure you understand the definition of 'cringe' (or 'edgy' for that matter).

>taking the rules of the internet so seriously
>not cringy
thats because you're an idiot

how could this place get any shittier?

Where are the nudes?

postem fag

Are there nudes?

dead fag?