ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions

ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions.

It is very clear that the election was rigged for Drumpf. America is currently in crisis mode, so here is how we fix it...

>Everyone under 25 gets a 5x multiplier since they will have to live with the consequences the longest.

>Everyone who is between the age of 26-49 gets a 2x multiplier.

>Everyone aged 50+ vote's counts as 0.5 as they are matured to the point of having frequent health risks, and not having to worry about the outcome of elections.

>Everyone aged 70+ (A.K.A Baby boomers), votes dont count for shit because they are wrinkly old fucks on medicare and will die very soon anyway.

>African Americans get a 5x multiplier for 188 elections since thats how long they were restricted the right to vote, aswell as being victims of racial discrimination.

>Any other Americans of color gets a 3x multiplier for 100 elections as compensation due to white oppression throughout the 20th century, while contributing to our society.

>Women get a 5x multiplier for 144 elections since they were restricted access to voting, aswell as being sexually oppressed.

>Anyone who is a part of the LGBTQ community gets a 2x multiplier stack due to being victims of homophobic discrimination.

>Anyone who is a part of the Islamic faith gets a 2.5 multiplier due to currently being victims of racial discrimination.

>If you have a PhD diploma in gender studies, your vote will get a 3x multiplier since we dont want dumbasses making decisions for the rest of the country.

>Illegal immigrants count as a single vote REGARDLESS due to having poor quality of life, UNLESS they are in possession of a green card. In which case they get 3x if colored, 5x if of African origin.

Example #1: A white 50 year old woman with no degree's vote will count as 2.5

Example #2: A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

Example #3: A white 40 year old man with no degree will count as 2 votes

Come on people its 2017!

>Everyone under 25 gets a 5x multiplier since they will have to live with the consequences the longest.

Yeah, let the fucking rookies have the biggest impact, great plan bro, they don't even have a clue what they're talking about half of the time

>Illegal immigrants count as a single vote

Sorry OP, but that's racist. You need to check your border privilege.

hey charlie

As soon as someone says Drumpf I stop listening.

>babby's first political theory

kys

I don't get this meme, but I do acknowledge you.

Only tax payers get to vote.

I've read some stupid things on this board over the years. But this right here, this is 5 shades of retard beyond any of it.

how did you get the idea to use AMBITION reaction pics?

This retarded copy pasta again.

Retsupurae bby

If it's a reference to them then I haven't watched all their stuff. Mostly their old videos.

>getting baited this hard

Okay a different streamer played ambition recently, like in the past 2 weeks. my bad family

Goddam get the fuck out tumbler!

No worries

Still not sure if this is a shitpost or a genuine belief.

Either way it's shit.

I don't like trump at all, except for the fact that he's stirring up a much needed political storm (I just wish it wasn't him), but this may be one of the most retarded things I've ever seen.

Have you ever even looked at how our democratic system works? The ENTIRE idea is that everyone has an equal vote.

Besides, every single point in that list is bigoted as fuck.

And don't you realize your're actually proposing giving people political power based on their gender, status and ethnicity? That is exactly how the US got into this mess in the first place. Wealthy white men have had more voting power than any other race or gender for centuries, but flipping power around is literally just as bad as what we already have and won't fix anything.

If you're *actually* interested in fixing anything, you have to start with the huge conflicts of interests in politics. Everything else will fix itself from within politics once you do that, because you'll finally have the right people with the right incentives to do so.

All Trump supporters are edgy overweight greasy hateful autistic teenage virgin deplorables, they take out all of their short-comings on women & minorities. Prove me wrong,

>protip: You can't
>pic related

>TL;DR how to destroy your country in 8 years or less

What's most hilarious about this to me is that it literally fixes no one of the current issues. All it does is shift voting power, but voting power hasn't been an issue in decades. It's not about who votes, but who you vote for and how the whole voting process happens.

In other words, what the fuck does it matter who votes, or with how much power, when all ballots are shredded without being read and 20 guys make a backdoor deal on who gets to be boss for the next 4 years.

The reason that particular voting block would destroy the U.S is because they mostly vote with their feels, they don't know jack shit about economics or politics so they put absolutely no rationale into their vote and pick whoever they see as having the best face-value.

Mate that goes for literally any group of people.

Besides, what choice do they even get? It's literally turd sandwich vs giant douche. *All they have* is face-value.

A presidential term lasts 4 years.

Not a lifetime.

Your entire premise is flawed.

Get over your loss, you can try again in 4 years.