>muh women are objectified and only valued for their looks

>highest paid actor is a beefcake

WUZ

Why is The Rock so cringe?

Post pure rockkino

he's a goofy roid faggot who can't even pretend to be acting

>beefcake

More like Gynolato.

Because he's a genuinely nice guy, but he's just not that smart.

He's essentially the new Arnie only better

He is? For realz?

you know what, good for him, I like him

He was the highest grossing actor in the world either last year or the year before, so I'm not surprised.

The Rock seems like a great guy who works really hard. I'm happy for him. It wasn't easy for him in the beginning, his first agents wanted to distance himself from wrestling and he ended up doing some very bad movies too.

The Rundown is his only good movie

I like Dwayne a lot but he's no Arnie. He's something different, not better

He's better than all of the other 80s action movie stars though, and most of the 90s ones as well

He's nice in Scorpion King. It's essentially updated Arnie's Conan the Barbarian.

>shitting on The Rock

Please have sex.

Which movie was his big break?

Pretty sad when this talentless roided up wwe star is the highest paid actor.

It takes more to rival Arnold than muscles and dumb action movies.

I liked Central Intelligence

Why's this bad? Good on him.

>some very bad movies

The Rundown was excellent. Don't know what the fuck he was thinking being featured in Be Cool but he came out of that car wreck intact.

Yall don't even know about the worst segment he ever did:

youtu.be/qKv2lWThUMs?t=10m19s

This is retarded. Wrestling fans are mongoloids.

This on the other hand is hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=GWW2QY-ybr4

Snitch and Pain and Gain are pure kinó tho

>Sup Forums practically sucks Arnies dick

Isn't The Rock basically the new schwarzenegger?

I forget the name of the movie but it came out a year ago i think, where he plays some guy who just gets out of jail and goes on a revenge killing spree.

It wasn't bad, straight to video tier but watchable.

I think it was called faster.

Fuck off, I like the Rock.

Did a 14 year old write this for him?

All his Insta posts are the same

>blah blah came from nothing, brothers! believe in yourself blah blah HUSTLe and muh grind, grind your hustle and work out and money and dreams durr

And you beta's eat this shit up because it makes you feel like less-worthless cunts

And GIJoe is basically him being John Matrix 2.0

>came from nothing
>had a guaranteed back-up plan to be a wrestler his entire life

LOL

He's just channeling his inner Zyzz brah

That is probably wrong.
Pure clickbait

B-BUT COLORED MINORITIES ARE MARGINALIZED IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY!

I actually like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Sincere, heartfelt, althought at times obtuse but a bro at heart and has a commanding presence on screen.

He may not deserve it, but you aren't gonna find anyone else, despite of acting skill, who would take the award with dignity and humility.

Bravo Dwayne, good luck on all of your affairs.

The Rock is awesome. Fuck all you 13 years old trying to bring him down.

The rock is the highest paid actor?
I mean I think he is ok but his films aren't necessarily quality productions.

c-c-c-combo breaker

To SJWs anything that's not black is not a minority

exactly, charisma and chracter, both of which is has in spades.

The Rock became the best wrestler from crowd appeal alone. You think WWF would make a mixed-race guy the champ like him?

He was suppose to be a heel. He earned it.

capitalism is a mistake, these people should not be allowed to have this much money.

upvote, but it's true.

He'll always be the guy from Doom for me.

Was that any good? I remember Sup Forums jerking off about it before the release but no-one mentions it anymore.

t. nonübermensch

>Robert Downhere Junior no longer highest paid

About fucking time

>half-cast man
>ubermensch
lol

He is half black

Genuinely nice guy. You can't name another actor that spends as much of his personal time with charities than the rock does. Sure, big name actors donate to charity to get that nice tax cut, but The Rock actually dedicates his time to go to the 15 different charities that he supports and interacts with them.

>the best wrestler
Whew

Dwayne is awesome, I really like his movies and he seems like a super cool and down to earth dude. I enjoyed San Andreas a lot, I'm glad he's doing good.

It seems like a true Arnold-esque epic, but I haven't watched it neither

>It seems like a true Arnold-esque epic

The Rock has none of those.

I like him in Game Plan

It's pretty mediocre, but it's watchable.

Fucking terrible, its not bad in a fun way, it was just bad

He's a fucking cool guy through.

I like The Rock and all but I seriously wonder why his high price is warranted. Other than F&F and San Andreas he hasn't been in too many big hits.

Another brainless nigger spouting inane motivational nonsense on the internet.

The guy is in like ten movies a year plus that HBO show. I'm not surprised he's making so much cash. I'll bet he's still getting WWE money too.

underrated movie

They should've stocked with the gritty comic version. Instead they made it too fantastical. Hercules was supposed to be a conman who used the "son of Zeus" myth to further his con. He'd surround himself with other warriors but claim he killed all the bad guys singlehandedly. He was suppose to be a kind of heel but the Rock has too much charisma to be a bad guy so they played it straight and he was a nice guy who used the myth to help people. And then he didn't even die at the end, either.

Don't forget how he's got a goddamn alarm-clock app. Dude's fucking everywhere, of course he's getting money.

The Rock is always guaranteed 7/10 performance even if the movie is a 3/10, it's a fact.

>the Rock
>black

Hasta la vista, baby.

But those are nu-Rock tho.

This is Rock kino

>best wrestler
You mean the script called for him to be the "best"

Yes, his dad is black and his mom is Samoan.

Only reason he wouldn't be swinging from a tree in the 50s is he's taller than all of them

Its wierd to think about, but i'm okay with it I guess.
I was honestly expecting Tom Hanks or Will Smith to be in the top spot, seeing how they can actually 'act' when the script calls for it.
The Rock just sorta stands around and flexes occasionally.
Apparently thats enough to be the richest guy in hollywood now?
Whatever. Good on him.
He's a really nice guy off camera, and he doesn't have a giant ego like many other actors do. I hope he keeps it up.

He is one of, if not the highest paid WWE star. And he only appears a few times a year.

I find Kevin Hart annoying as fuck 90% of the time and I watched that movie while having an anxiety attack that made me want to escape the cinema, and I STILL found it entertaining. Mostly because it wasn't a clear-cut nerd vs jock, cool vs fool thing.

scorpion king is awesome, couldn't understand the criticism back then

>welcome to the jungle
>not "the rundown"
Pathetic

>roided big guy becomes famous for the same thing in the wwf and movies
>arnold starts a million dollar brick laying business, wins mister olympia multiple times, comes to america knowing almost no english, becomes a blockbuster hit, becomes governor of california

The rock is awesome but there's not really a comparison, they took very different paths to greatness

I'm okay with this.
Also I want to fuck the everloving shit out of Demona

All people on his father side are Samoan...

everyone knows the rundown

Seriously, bruh? How many movies have Smith or Hanks made last year?

You're wrong, fucking google it.

>or Will Smith

Will Smith is sure to retake the spot when he actually gets back to making movies himself instead of promoting his kids.

Damn he still plays WoW so much he has to use lingo?

Neither of his kids have been in a movie since 2011 though, if you had actually bothered to check.

His dad was a legendary wrestler as well. Because he was black.

Before he became a wrestler, he was eating Ramen noodles and had only 20.00 dollars to his name. I'd say that comes from nothing.

I just did...

His father and grandfather (who were famous wrestlers) are both Samoan

Of course they have dark skin, but it doesn't mean they are black. Check their skull and facial features

Arnie's a handsome, clever man. Even in his 60's he looks good. The Rock's an ugly as sin bald negro who can barely talk about anything that isn't GOING OUT THERE BROTHER FEEL THE LOVE, NEVER GIVE UP. He's like a dumber Vin Diesel

he cracked the code, are you perturbed that it was not you?

He's revived several failing franchises. He's officially called the franchise vaigra.

His Father is Rocky Johnson, who married High CHeif Peter Maivia's daughter.

Rock's dad is A straight up Nigger, not Samoan. Only his mother is, faggot.

I wonder why he doesnt just come out already? it's 2016 I think it'd help his career more than hinder, he's great in Ballers btw, new season when?

His father was the legendary Rocky Johnson from which he got his stage name. He was born in Nova Scotia with his family having immigrated there from the US. He moved to Toronto and eventually to the US. He is listed as a black Canadian/American. His occasional partner was Peter Maivia, whose daughter he ended up marrying. So the Rock is half black on the father's side and half Samoan from his mother's side. His stage name was a combination of his father and grandfather's name: Rocky Maivia.

Have you ever seen his interviews? Rock is constantly listed in hottest www stars.

And he married a spic

Americans love racemixing

>Why is The Rock so cringe?
he isn't, he puts his heart in everything he does, the nicest guy out there

If they all looked as good as the Rock do, I'd be all for it too. Here are the best tiers though, not in any order
>black and Samoan for guys
Samoans have some of the most aesthetically pleasing features for men, strong cheek bones and rugged chin and a strong jawline, but they're usually fat, so black/Samoans combine the best of two worlds
>Hispanics and southeast Asians for ladies
The right amount of dark to be sexy but still retaining the diminutive body stature preferred by men

John Cena will do the exact same thing in five years time

>No matter how far you go, man cannot escape his fate. Who are you? Are you a murderer? Are you a mercenary who turns his back on the innocent? We believe in you! We have faith in you! Remember the deeds you have performed, the labors you have overcome! Are you only the legend, or are you truth behind the legend? Now, tell me, WHO ARE YOU?