youtu.be/PcnH_TOqi3I?t=37
youtube.com/watch?v=lKie-vgUGdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's not my fault pigs and cows were born delicious

if you are alive, you should thank meat eaters

kek

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

It is proved that animals like to die to feed humans. Its written in books

you ever notice how many herbivore species have died off over time?
most animals now are omnivores.
a pig would eat you if you were fed to him.
something to think about.

Don't care about them, survival of the fittest and humans have evolved together to become the fittest through technology.
Good b8

Some crime groups feed dead bodies to pigs. Gets rid of evidence

im gonna eat some bacon now

If everyone were to switch to a vegan diet a very similar number of animals would be killed/displaced to make way for the heaping tons of land needed to sustain an exponentially growing population. The weak always die to the strong, no exceptions.

show me 1 vegan/vegetarian that does not use anything listed in this pic.

i dare you.

>stop farming and butchering pigs
>no more bacon

Good luck with that, faggot.

"In fact. I have seen many pigs, eat many men. It was a bloodbath"

every animal dies at some point so why not make sure they don't go to waste? and the animals bred for eating wouldn't get to live in the first place.

I got a camel-fur coat, gator-skin duffel bag
Chinese labrador rug price tags
Sea turtle shell, money clip, hella tablerags
And handkerchief straight out of the African wild

I love animals and I love eating animals.

I've had dog a couple times. Even fed dog meat to my dog a couple times and he loved it, too.

Fail to see the problem with eating animals, friendo.

and animals eating other animals isn't animal cruelty because...?

not being vegan is really low

post your vegan memes

Damn, sweet!
Stupid lesser beings can go suffer and die for my pleasure

I hunt. For meat and sport. Fuck off

And what are you gonna do, treehugger? I'd tell you to fight me, but you lack the proteins to fight anyone.

Er, I'm no vegan, but that's ass-backwards. It requires a lot more resources to raise animals than plants. Meat production is far more resource intensive.

Humans masterrace, kill all animals

Plants are what food eats.

>animals appreciate the concept of living their lives to the full
>animals in the wild live happy, comfortable lives until they pass peacefully of old age surrounded by their loved ones
>they don't die prematurely and painfully in the wild due to predation, injury, disease, or if they get REALLY lucky, get too old to find food and starve to death
This is what veganfags actually believe

the problem isnt killing animals, or how much resource is needed to feed animals instead of farming
the problem is too many humans
the problem is retards that dont have enough money to raise 1 kid properly, having 10 kids

there is no amount of farming that can compensate that in the long run

I can respect people going vegan because of health and/or them loving animals, I really can. But when you try to act morally superior and shove your vegan shit down others necks we have a problem.

I mean, just because I love my son, doesn't mean I shouldn't eat him. Fuck you vegans.

best choice.

heh... nice joke there
the original one was too much truth to handle that vegan faggots had to make a lame edit huh

>"could make their lives worth living"
lmao what is anthropomorphization

moralfag

Animals kill and eat other animals so if you love animals you're causing animal cruelty

who say vegan food doesn't look tasty?

>love
for animals
!=
>love
for people
esp own child
>>>confused you are

Yeah that doesn't happen. The thread literally says 'If you're not a vegan, you're causing animal cruelty'. Even though I'm pretty sure it's b8

scenario

jane goodall says she loves her kids, but did you kids around the world are being abused and dying? does jane goodall try to stop this? no she doesn't

>Goodall
>the chimp bitch
Chimps are vicious predators.

You missed the joke, faggot.

>if you're not a vegetarian
fixed that for you. also we can eat animals that had a happy life, it would just cost 4x as much at the grocery store. chickens that get to go outside and have at least a few feet of their own to walk around and shit in are plenty happy.

gestation crates should be outlawed of course.
I'm still eating a steak tonight btw. fuck you all.

Why give up beef and milk when we can stop corporations from poisoning (Fracking) and taking our water (bottling)?

It makes perfect sense.

is that avocado in the middle of the "hamburger"? Along with mustard?

This should be a sin

I feel you guys but I think the point has less to do with the fact that animals are being eaten at all and more to do with the conditions they're raised and slaughtered in, where a number of common decency provisions for space and treatment that would have given a bare minimum of comfort in these animals' lives are cut out - not even for economic feasibility reasons, literally just to scrape pennies.

I eat meat, I always will, and pity the faggot who tries to tell me otherwise, but any person with a shred of decency should know that the meat industry is capable and in need of more oversight and restriction when it comes to how their animals are treated.

life is cruel, yours is not better than a caged pig. just be realistic kid

And nature isn't just as cruel right?

Too much purple in there, it looks horrible.

Fuck You OP. My forefathers didn't spend all that time and energy climbing to the top of the food chain, to eat tofu.

I'm largely vegetarian, but I will eat any fish I catch myself, or any animal hunted by myself or a friend. I am vegetarian because I don't want to support the meat industry; it's unsustainable and turning animals into another widget on the capitalist assembly line degrades life itself.

But I do not object on principle to the eating of meat. Life eats life. Whether it's torn apart and devoured by a wolf or shot and eaten by a human makes no difference to the rabbit. In fact, I think vegans are part of the *problem*, OP. The attitude that humans are somehow apart from nature, that we are not inextricably linked to the cycles of life and death, are why our planet stands on the brink of ecological disaster.

Good

It's capitalism fault man, the only part where I feel sorry for eating meat is when I think in the way the animal was killed, some people deserve this kind of treatment, but animals don't. Just off themselves quickly instead of breaking their wings/legs, cutting their throats incorrectly, killing them prematurely and raising them improprably, but in a capitalist system, you have a lot of idiots doing this work, not being paid well and raising them problably is too expensive, for us and for them, but I'm not going vegan all over this shit.

It looks like you already ate it, and threw up.

I love how omnivores ignores this logic.

A human is a collection of animal urges and the good sense to control them, within which the good sense of control must win out nearly, but never quite always, all the time.
The point is that even though we can never forget that animalia runs through our veins, our humanity is still found in holding ourselves above the animal standard.

I eat meat and I'll never stop, but I'm opposed to the cruelty with which it is prepared. We should take pride in being better than that.

Your education was poor

vegans meme anyone

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't give a single fuck. Fuck vegans, fuck animals, Actualy, I love animals cruelty. It's great.
DEATH TO ALL ANIMALS!
They deserve to be tasty!

I love how vegans ignore this logic.

Fuck You, I'm not sweaty, I just showered. Oh, did you mean sweety

PETAS == People Eating Tasty Animals

bitch, you are an omnivore.

>logic
>cruelty
two words you don't know

When you swallow my load you are no longer vegan

All animals are, are a living being, one link below me on the food chain. And if dog, and cat tasted better (yes I've tried both) I'd eat them fairly regularly too. And OP, if you and I were trapped on a mountain, with the grim reality of starving to death facing us, suddenly, YOU would become an animal one link below me on the food chain as well.

TL;DR? Just call me Noah, bring me two of every animal... And I will BBQ BOTH those bitches for ya!

What part? The meat industry aims to make the the most profit possible regardless of the consequences. That's a capitalist principle.

LOL STUPID OMNIVORES :)

What the fuck broke you? You seem un-fixable, just kill yourself already...

This, fucking this.

Anyone who uses a fucking smiley on Sup Forums is a conformed retarded autistic.

if youre not buying fair trade, youre causing human cruelty

Ignorance of omnivores is so strong!

Am I triggering you? :)

I'm pro cruelty though

The world is divided between Bacon eaters and Non-Bacon eaters.

99% of all the worlds problems are due to the NON-Bacon eaters!

Here's a wonderful life lesson:

youtu.be/PcnH_TOqi3I?t=37

No, I just use the words fucking and retarded a lot of the fucking time like the edgelord I am you retard.

No such thing as true veganism.

Olympic long jumpers couldn't match the jump in your logic.

thing in the middle looks like a turd

I am not "above" being an animal. That's the whole point of what I was explaining. I eat meat because I recognize that I am an animal no different than a dolphin or an octopus or a great ape, all of which eat meat, and all of which are highly intelligent, thoughtful, emotional, playful animals.

This idea that you are somehow "beyond" them is why our world looks the way it does. We are not separate from nature, we are part of it, and as nature goes so do we. Sustainable hunting and killing is one of the ways we stay in touch with the natural world "red in tooth and claw."

Using :) on Sup Forums

Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKie-vgUGdI

>replying to obvious bait

/thread