Post what you want more than anything else in the world right now

post what you want more than anything else in the world right now

i just want her to love me again

to go thruh time and buy bitcoins when there were at 5$

I want to poop but constipated

I want my utilities to stay on.

I want this boy to make up his mind about me. We have now a semester interruption that lasts until february 20, but for the past 2 months we've been close, almost like a couple, he slept here, eat, smoke some joints, fucked me, etc. Now he says he needs some time to think and to make up his mind. It's killing me, even though I don't show it... fuck

Land and cash.

not trans, a trap, sissy, etc. but i want to be a girl
like i know im not, i just wish i was. call me a faggot if you will

I just want to be happy. I forget what that's like...

faggot

faggit

thank you

faguette

>samefagging this hard

I want to be in New Jersey so I can cut the fuck out of the kinky degenerate bloodfag chick I met on here yesterday... Too bad I'm stuck in fucking Ealing.

First of all you stop being a beta pussy

>le meme arrow
>circa 2012

I'm so sorry.

In retrospect, it was perhaps destructive, although wonderful in its own way.

Thank you very much for what you've taught me. I won't apply it to my own life style, but to understand it on a deeper level will certainly help me encourage, and empathize with others.

Once get through to write it, it'll be over.

I want this user to obey tits or gtfo

a glass of water

I want a new life

tbh if you believe in your heart that you are a girl, you are a girl, imo.

Money and power.

but i dont believe im a girl, i just wish i was one

what if i have a pair of big, pendulous, dangling testicles between my legs?

then you're trans-ing wrong

that's alright

I want to forget about her. Learn all the nice things Ive learnt while being with her through 6 years and start thinking in my future again, finish my projects and meeting a new girl who truly loves me.

I want to go back

Enough money to be a full time NEET until I die.

Fucking based.

no

my old pre drug/unhealthy lifestyle ruined body / brain back

Immortality,if only I had a few more years to live...

Are you dying, Sup Forumsro? Talk to us.

i wish i could get high and have it not show up on a drug test

Biggest faggot in the thread right here. Are you literally incapable of dreaming something bigger than DUDE WEED LMAO?

fuck you nigga i like getting high. it's better than being sober anyway

i want to be loved. not by anyone, but by her. she may not be perfect, or look the best, or be mentally all there, or even be the right fit for me. but she's the only thing i want.

to find my bitcoin wallet. I bought like $20 worth really drunk one night when they were pennies for each btc. Think I needed em for some dark web bullshit. have no idea what happened to it. probably worth a few hundred k right now.

I'm tired of waking up sad and scared every morning for the last 20+ years. I'd just like to wake up excited and happy for a change.

I need to stop being a lazy fat retard and not fail my classes.

I just want her

I feel ya - but you know that is all a myth. She won't make you happy. If you need her that badly, you are probably looking for something else and don't realize it.

she can make me happy. fuck off mgtow you dont know shit about the situation

in b 4 thread gets deleted...use it whilst you can