Pic related: the TRUE President of the United States of America

Pic related: the TRUE President of the United States of America

Do not believe the Russian lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYTjpfy3pt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you implying that Hillary is a russian lie?

fucking christ, just fucking stop with this shit. WE FUCKING KNOW TRUMP WON, WE FUCKING KNOW ABOUT THE POPULAR VOTE. GET FUCKING OVER IT.

Cuck

are you trying to b8 me user?

Nice try troll. Unfortunately its President Peabody taking over. Him and the rethugs will own the coming clusterfuck as much as they try to avoid responsibility.

Pffffffffft I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS THREAD EVERY 2 HOURS
LIKE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JUST ACCEPT IT THAT TRUMP WON AND HILARY LOST
FUCKING HELL WITH YOU NIGGERS SHIT PUNK ASS MOTHERFUCKERS. STOP JUST FUCKING STOP
I'M SOON GONNA NEED CHEMO FOR THIS CANCEROUS THREAD SMFH

Trump won the same way obama won. Get the Fuck over it you whiney fucking pussies

obama won because of retarded niggers,trump won because the middle class and educated americans were tired of getting fucked over by retards like op

yes

funny,guess responsibility is only something that republicans should be accountable for,isnt that right you bush blaming obama supporter

There were no educated Americans voting Trump.

True

pretty sure they get at least 6 years of blaming Obama, if Obama blaming Bush is a guide

The only people that voted for Clinton are illegals and leftist retards.

Patriots all voted for Trump.

Russian dupes and useful idiots elected trump.

>Patriots all voted for Trump.

Russian Patriots all voted for Trump.

>I fixed it for you

Grow the fuck up. Deal with reality.

Bush left office with two major wars and the biggest economy meltdown since the Great Depression. Obama leaves office with a growing economy, record dow, lowest unemployment in a generation, and highest number of insured americans ever. Must be more fake news right rube?

>t. CNN

Light yourself on fire, libtard.

>lowest unemployment in a generation
Sure. KEK

I can actually smell the semen on your breath from that post.

Sure pissboi. Stay mad.

Trumpbots hate it when you talk about the popular vote.

shows how little you know :^)

you do recall our capital of commerce was destroyed in a terrorist attack right?
that wasn't just a random building

trumpbots are so funny when they walk on their hind legs and talk

honestly, neither war was major, the economic problem was due entirely to liberal policies, and Obama gets credit for nothing but turning you into a bbc whore

Not a trump supporter, but the popular vote means dick.
And lets face it, she wouldn't have gotten that had it not been for illegal voters.

Hilltards hate it when we talk about the new POTUS lol :^)

Sup Forums you mad? i am not i just got my hot gf

I actually love it.
Tell me more about how although the other team scored more points, you gained more yards.

Trumpcucks BTFO

I love it when people talk about the popular vote. It makes them look retarded. There is no popular vote in the US. Never has been, never will be

you mean the meaningless vote.

Thanks for reminding me Bin Laden killed by Obama's military. Keep crying trumpenproles.

>t. asshurt left wing retard

hillfags hate when you say this.

You sure seem to like talking about cock a lot. Typical trump rube.

It makes trumpbots feel better to know the system is fucked for there guy, turn it around and they scream bloody murder

killed by a Navy Seal Team liberals tried to shut down

>left wing retards retarded

who'd have thunk it

trying this hard.

nice trips, but let's at least acknowledge that your party is the party of the homo agenda and trap love and interracial cuckoldry

it takes an army of trumpbots, trumptrolls and trumptards to realize they will never loose their vcard

Hello Boris i have included a pic of you boss and his dog

keep lying to yourselves pissbois.

I admit it. all of us democrats are cucks.
my wife told me to vote for Hillary.

get a real life asstard.

Truth hurts huh

usually niggers crash parties and make a shitmess

Fuck off shill

so that's all you have then?
my sides. muh education.
kek

>get a real life asstard.
Wow, too close to home huh

I bet you spend hours crying and masturbating while you think about "interracial cuckoldry".

sure kid

Checked

yawn. Implying. so any brothers or sister who aren't retarded?

nah, man, I just think you're pathetic is all

OP is russian liar.

>believing fake news
This shit should fucking be illegal

Not only did she lose we are about to put this bitch in prison. She already closed down her criminal foundation.

We will strip the money away from it and use it to pay back some dedbt.

So point me to the proof that liberals tried to shut down the Navy Seals. Or are you another lying shitstain for Drumpf?

Again with the cuck shit. son, you got a problem.

KEK

betting this is how you lost yours.

Liberal railing against it: New Yorker reporter Seymour Hersh alleged it was Dick Cheney's personal assassination squad:

"After 9/11, I haven't written about this yet, but the Central Intelligence Agency was very deeply involved in domestic activities against people they thought to be enemies of the state. Without any legal authority for it. They haven't been called on it yet."
Hersh then went on to describe a second area of extra-legal operations: the Joint Special Operations Command. "It is a special wing of our special operations community that is set up independently," he explained. "They do not report to anybody, except in the Bush-Cheney days, they reported directly to the Cheney office. ... Congress has no oversight of it."
"It's an executive assassination ring essentially, and it's been going on and on and on," Hersh stated. "Under President Bush's authority, they've been going into countries, not talking to the ambassador or the CIA station chief, and finding people on a list and executing them and leaving. That's been going on, in the name of all of us."

It's not MY problem, little man

this is what I like about the children on this site.
all too stupid to keep track of who they are arguing with.

>Every Hillary supporters wet dream, that.

Wow proved he was a trumpfag

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever fucking seen

It's too late democracyfag. Russians win. America will fall.

Nah. You took what you wanted, and ran with it. I bet you wish that was your ass.

You are very uneducated. Clintons started the friggin' meltdown. "Everyone should own a home", and NAFTA. Unemployment is so bad, people are falling off of the stats for Unemployment, because they are Out of Benefits, and the Gov. doesn't count them. As far as Insurance, that's all about redistributing wealth, and taxing working people to help people that Darwin would, if we weren't Forced to Give them freebies. Go suck a cock, Faggot.

Worse than this?

seriously dude, you keep this kind of shit on your computer and you question other people's sexual orientation?

Why don't you blame FDR? He created HUD and the FHA. Or Lincoln. He freed those damn nigras in the first place.

And
>Go suck a cock, Faggot
more penis obsessed pissbois for trump

I'd rather be a pissboy, than a penis-envious Hillary supporter. I bet you are a soft little boy. Obese and soft, and probably a trans too.

I am a road scholar and I voted trump.

you're rubbing yourself while you type that, right?

Not at all, faggot. I don't swing that way. I betcha that gave you a boner tho.

go back to Sup Forums faggot

You how Obumbles has given us the highest unemployment since the Great Depression by putting a tax on the working poor and middle class. As well as the largest government debt in human history.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYTjpfy3pt0