A 14-year-old who was born a boy but diagnosed with gender identity disorder aged just three has told how difficult it...

>A 14-year-old who was born a boy but diagnosed with gender identity disorder aged just three has told how difficult it is to date despite her stunning looks.

>Jazz Jennings, from Florida, who does not want to reveal her birth name, opened up about liking boys but admitted the opposite sex won’t talk to her and some even call her ‘it'.

Why don't you man up and date someone like Jazz, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>despite her stunning looks.
>stunning looks

There are boys who're girlier than xer.
I'm gay btw.

Lewd

I would

>no periods
>no pregnancy
>most other guys wouldn't want her
>might make a better woman than the cis one
>I wouldn't even expect to be 'topped'
>I'm ok with oral or handies maybe a bit A

but I'm a boring overweight loser who stays indoors.

>Guys think "oh if I like her, does that mean I'm gay?"
I remember that episode of Freaks and Geeks

so much for that hippocratic oath

>amerifat """"""""""""""""""doctors""""""""""""""""""""""

this would never happen in the civilized world

she find a beta provider after high school. of course boys in hs want an actually girl or nothing but after that things will change

damn that's a lot of packing gauze they put in

Why are you guys so triggered by transsexuals?
I really dont get it. Why just not ignore them?

Why would a transgender MtF get it removed?
That's the whole appeal.

>ywn date a 14 year old boy

Thankfully Jazz still has her feminine penis intact

get the operation

>the body tries to close it like a wound
>you cant have orgasms

their better off keeping it

I like my women with pussy and two X chromossomes, sorry to be picky.

only teenage males that would date that thing are those looking for attention

no kid that hasn't fucked a girl is gonna choose a former boy to have his first with honey

Counter point: the fuck did trans people do to you? People shit on them but think how fucking sad/messed up they have to be to consider mutilate themselves? They're not taking anything away from normal people, just let them be.

Counter point: the fuck did bestiality people do to you? People shit on them but think how fucking sad/messed up they have to be to consider fuck animals themselves? They're not taking anything away from normal people, just let them be.

Cause they secretly fap to them like I do

Jesus christ. Isn't this the sort of shit you use a general anaesthetic for? Why the fuck would you want to be awake for that?

>Counter point: the fuck did pedophiles do to you? People shit on them but think how fucking sad/messed up they have to be to consider mutilate themselves? They're not taking anything away from normal people, just let them be.

>Counter point: the fuck did incest people do to you? People shit on them but think how fucking sad/messed up they have to be to fuck their relatives? They're not taking anything away from normal people, just let them be.

>inb4 400 replies
It's like I'm really on Tumblr.

Fuckin hell. Why don't they simply insert a flashlight in its ass.

>Decide you are female because you feel like it
>Pick a stripper name
EACH AND EVERY GODDAMN TIME

yeah they actually have to get it "cut open" again every once in awhile to make sure it doesn't close up

I would agree with them if they always kept to themselves and didn't bother anyone, but instead they feel like they have the right to demand that other people refer to them as their gender of choice and allow them to use the bathroom of their choice.

If they want to pretend they're the opposite gender, that's fine. When they start demanding that everyone else pretend with them, that's stepping over the line.

>Counter point: the fuck did white nationalists do to you? People shit on them but think how fucking sad/messed up they have to be to create a future for white children? They're not taking anything away from normal people, just let them be.

I thought the name was fake

>Counter point: the fuck did rapists do to you? People shit on them but think how fucking sad/messed up they have to be to consider mutilate themselves? They're not taking anything away from normal people, just let them be.

They're pushing political rights and privileges
Idgaf who you choose to have sex with or what you do to your body but the moment you, a grown ass man in a Sissy dress, want the right to piss in the same bathroom as my little daughter, we have a problem.
Next my company will have to employ these mentally ill people in name of diversity, regardless of their skill at the job.
Then College quotas. Then criminalization of making fun at them.
You know how it is.
I can tolerate these fags but I dont want to be forced to live with them so close to me.

Fucking an animal = Evil

Letting an animal fuck you = Nothing wrong

Doctors making money by exploiting the mentally ill is worrying enough in a civilised society. Having people all over the media praise these mentally ill people is incredibly damaging and sick
>be lonely
>feel under-appreciated
>have no friends
>see bruce jenner win an award for pretending to be a girl
>get an idea
>ruin your life
>but at least you're being progressive

So you admit to going to Tumblr, correct?
I mean, there's no other way you could possible know what their discussions are like.

>Counter point: the fuck did the Islamic state do to you? People shit on them but think how fucking sad/messed up they have to be to consider mutilate themselves? They're not taking anything away from normal people, just let them be.

>Then criminalization of making fun of them.
In some part of the U.S., that already exists. In NYC, you can get fined for not referring to a transgender as the gender pronoun they identify as.

its parents should be jailed

How the fuck are we supposed to know by sight?

I don't think people would be mad about acceptance being pushed if it weren't for two factors:

1) trans are without a doubt the most vocal, over-sensitive and insufferable minority to have ever existed
2) Surgery is pushed as a solution despite the only unbiased major study, a 28 year undertaking,
showing that the suicide rates are still through the roof for these mental cases whether they mutlilate themselves or not suggesting that long term psychiatric treatment for their mental illness is the real solution, not expensive, life altering surgery. Even worse is that it's being pushed on young children who in many cases are way too young too make definitive life decision on their life. It's like a child telling their parents they think they're Superman so they tattoo the kid's entire body blue with an S symbol then being surprised that's he depressed when he realises he still can't fly.

>Jazz Jennings, from Florida, who does not want to reveal her birth name
It's Menachem Creditor Rothberg.

Well, you'd better figure it out before you say the wrong thing and get fined.

>Doctors making money by exploiting the mentally ill is worrying enough in a civilised society.
How is it exploitatin? If the trans-people feel happier after the surgery and hormon treatment, isnt it better?

>Having people all over the media praise these mentally ill people is incredibly damaging and sick
Would you prefere people all over the media bully mentally ill?

I bet she has a sweet, tight little boi pussy. Would fuck into a coma.

baka

Every single cartoon this piece of shit creates I can create ones that end with a more realistic and sensible approach. This person clearly doesn't live in reality but then what can you expect from someone who refuses to acknowledge their biological make up?

I-I don't know what I just watched. Was that the actual penis removal? WTF where they pulling out of there? That looked nothing like a vagina.

It's too fucking early for this shit.

>despite her stunning looks

>white """""people"""""

>How is it exploitatin?
Most of them kill themselves after they've had the surgery and realize it solves none of their problems and is irreversible.

NOPE NOPE NOPE
This is some truly horrible shit that I refuse to watch till the end.

>How is it exploitatin? If the apotemnophilia-people feel happier after the surgery, isnt it better?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia

>Would you prefere people all over the media bully mentally ill?
I'd prefer if they recognised it as an illness and spent time trying to figure out how to treat it
Hormone therapy and srs is the equivalent of treating someone with a broken arm by cutting off their arm

I respect gays, lesbians, bisexuals, even transvestites.

But I will never accept freaks of nature that are transgender people.

You were 'born as a wrong gender'? Oh my, how tragic! Benny here was born with no legs and Susan was born blind. And Benny will live his life like that, just like Susan and just like you, fucko.

I also would rather be born a woman, be a total skank and get free stuff from horny, loser men, but you don't see me saving for sex change operation.

nature truly is beautiful. I mean this IS normal and what nature intended right?

Pedophiles didn't do anything to you as well, but I bet you hate them too.

Oh, I see that is popular argument

This is """""""""""""""""""""progress""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>That little stream of piss when it comes out

THANKS OBAMA

>I'd prefer if they recognised it as an illness and spent time trying to figure out how to treat it
Sure, it would be awesome if we had a treatment for it, but as of right now, we dont. I think its a good thing to reduce the suffering ot the people affected by the mental illness, dont you agree?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia
yes, and they can have their limbs amputated. whats your point?

y'know what, i don't mind eugenics, time to wipe us all out

Perhaps it's not feminine enough. A trap with a chode is not cool.

>equivalent of treating someone with a broken arm by cutting off their arm
Or just breaking the arm to rearrange it to heal properly?
Bad example.

worst episode of that show by far

Why doesn't Jazz "man up" and be a man?

>tranny
>named Jazz

And they seriously wonder why nobody wants that thing.

Traps are just men that dress like women because they're gay and want to titillate closeted gay men.
Trans are legitimately mentally disabled and think they need a sex change to solve their problems.

my wife's son came out to me as transgendered. what should I do?

They aren't

Surprisingly a lot of transgender are extroverts.

>Benny here was born with no legs and Susan was born blind.
And Benny will get artificial legs.
Susan will get operations to see somehting.
So you are against it?
Not nice of you.

If you are not attrected to transsexual its ok, if you dont like them its Ok.
But dont start to hate.

Beat him, then beat the mother, then have the son beat the mother and then take them both out to mcdonalds.

fuck him

>Sure, it would be awesome if we had a treatment for it, but as of right now, we dont. I think its a good thing to reduce the suffering ot the people affected by the mental illness, dont you agree?
No one's looking for a cure because it's been pushed that it's not an illness in the first place

>yes, and they can have their limbs amputated. whats your point?
that they shouldn't because they're obviously insane and removing a limb won't change that

Be kind, see what she needs, help her, but say if somethings dont work or you have problems with.
Say whatever happens if she does or not does transition, you love her.
Easy peasy.

Abandon and forget about it.

Have a new child: a human being might have a chance.

>No one's looking for a cure because it's been pushed that it's not an illness in the first place
Do you have any source for that? Or are you talking out of your ass?

>that they shouldn't because they're obviously insane and removing a limb won't change that
But they wont feel suffer anymore and they can be happy.

>diagnosed with gender identity disorder aged just three

>choose you own gender
>pick a dumb as fuck name

everytime

I thought the whole point was to be passing. How are you going to pass as a woman when you have a stupid special snowflake name?

no, your example was a bad example since it's a preferable treatment to the one i advised which is clearly batshit

to carry this over
>guy breaks his arm compared to guy thinks he's a girl
>removing the arm = reassigning his gender
>rebreaking the arm/x-raying it to find out what happened = correcting his hormone balance/finding out the cause of his illness

that was me

>her
>her
>her
>her
>her