Why is it so easy to fuck jap girls?

I was in kyoto on a business trip last month (I'm a buyer at an import foods warehouse) I was there for one week. We met with some manufacturers ect ect so we could work out import deals. Everywhere I went in that city i would catch women eyeing me. Me and the owner of my company were at a bar the second night enjoying ourselves and having small talk when he notices a group of very cute young ladies checking us out from the other side of the bar, probably because our owner is 6ft 6 and weight lifts but whatever. he bought them some drinks and they came over to our table to meet us. They spoke very broken English but you could still understand them just fine. long story short we both took one of them to our separate hotel rooms and fucked the shit out of them. i am still in contact with her and now i have a jap waifu. Why the fuck doesn't this ever happen to me in America??? Japan is like the white mans dreamland. WHY CANT I HAVE THIS IN AMERICA!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXWjv1XXbcA
youtube.com/watch?v=HjFj36WLGIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jap males will not fuck them so it up to foreigners to sexually satisfy their women.

Because this didn't actually happen, nice bait though

oh it happened. we will actually be going back in like 6 or 7 months.

No it didn't happen

sigh i wish i was white

>and now I have a Jap waifu

Are you telling us that this story is no more than an allegorical account of you masturbating to anime

Gimme that seductive talent please

all you have to do is be confident. if your making out with a girl for example don't ask her if you can grab her tits or her pussy, just do it.

L I E S
I
E
S

ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong desu~

ooga booga where's my vegemite mate

You want some nooga pussy? why don't you bring some of that petrol over here mate....

Post some pics of the girl you fucked, and I'll post pics of Pinays Ive fucked. (I'm white too)

>Everywhere I went in that city i would catch women eyeing me
you've obviously never been to japan, they ignore westerners with a passion and eye contact with strangers is a no no
I've been there a lot

>slutty women are extra slutty for foreigners
>WHO KNEW XDDD

literally the same thing in america, our women are whores for australians

hows the drug war shit over there

Yeah nah mate
Gotta post something better than that

its all she got on her fb, she made it just so she could talk to me.

it only happen to whites

do Japanese men see white people who come there and fuck the women the same way westerners see black people who fuck white women? I'm curious? are the women looked down on?

>reverse research image
>nothing comes up
You win this time, amerilard. Still don't believe you, though

of course they are, who wouldn't look down on sluts

subhuman

you should try it. Go to Thailand or japan. you can ease the mental stress of getting cucked by muhommad by cucking mr takahashi.

Why didn't you take pics as you were railing her from behind or secretly film yourself fucking her?

the fact you fucked some chicks you just met is ok, this is perfectly possible.

what I don't believe is that someone who did this would have the need to brag about it on a mongolian horse riding forum.
I think you are one of those american virgins who blame your ethinicty for being a virgin and thinks will get laid if you move to a different country

Is that a men's hoodie?

Because he didn't fuck anyone. He's probably too obese to even see his dick, let alone perform sexual intercourse.

i was there for work famalam i didn't go there looking for it. the opportunity just presented itself. why wouldn't i make a thread about this? you guys sperg out over this type of thing. its funny.

>why wouldn't i make a thread about this?
because
>you guys sperg out over this type of thing
that's my whole point

if that pic is true
why the fuck are you impressed and why do you think anyone would be impressed? literally every man has a boring 16 year old flat chested slut lusting after him

if the women can communicate with them, i'm not
if the men don't speak japanese and women can only speak japanese, I am

i respect that.

>literally every man has a boring 16 year old flat chested slut lusting after him
Maybe you're just a fucking dirty normie. Or live in a favela.

hes just peanut butter and jelly

What does this mean

jealous

it means maybe he is jealous

lol cool story bro now fuck off to your home board

AH YES HERRO BIGGU AMERIGU
PREASU
PREASU GIBBU BITTU COINU GOZAIMASU

maybe you don't know what tinder is

maybe you don't know having sex once with a 5/10 girl is nothing to brag about

This is wrong. White people aren't the only ones posting made up stories on the internet.

>maybe you don't know what tinder is
So you're a normie afterall.

preasu kiru yourserrfu dumbu aboriginaru

this is old pasta

C U C K
U
C
K

From what I hear Japanese girls are slutty while Chinese girls tend to be loyal? Is this true? Lingering effects of capitalist hedonism versus Maoist natalism?

For what it's worth my gf is Chinese and very devoted

neither of them are really slutty. the only difference is that Chinese girls expect marriage in the future after like the first date.

It's not even bait at this point

I think its even easier to meet women in china than japan because foreigners never leave Beijing when they go on holiday. in most parts of the country they have never seen a white guy outside of tv.

What did you major in college?

i never went to college. ive worked there for like 8 years and i worked my way up up the ladder.

>foreigners never leave Beijing
Lmaoing my ass off

Jewish propaganda to lower our racial value in America.

Basically foreign men are hot stuff for local women and vice versa. Also when you go to a poor fucked up countries where people have little prospects in their life, you're basically their ticket to a better and easier life.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXWjv1XXbcA

japs are honorary whites.

Chink girls are whores. I've fucked plenty of them.

And no, there are whites in nearly every major city in China now. Europeans, Russians, etc, teaching English for peanuts lol They give white people a bad name, so now chinks think all white guys are poor drunkards who live paycheck to paycheck and are infested with STDs, or attempt to fuck anything that moves.

In short, whites are seen as low value in China now thanks to these fucking losers.

>japan
>poor fucked up country
What did he mean by this?

The way you type confirms you're a nip.

my friend goes to china all the time and random women stop him in the street to take selfies with him.

Dont forget the nogs.

JUST

>go to china
>See people taller than me
>tfw

How tall are you? You know alot of east asian diets are more or less modernizing right

Im 1.79m and I think all my friends are slightly taller or shorter than me

This, China developed its own modernity based on authentic communitarian values.

Japan, South Korea, and the West synthesized consumer capitalism with crude, half-assed conceptions of personal liberty. This leads to unsatisfying and disposable sexual relationships.

5'8

>Everywhere I went in that city i would catch women eyeing me.
eyeing weird-looking aliens in disgust

hmm..

go out and fuck one of your women. they need it. make children

she (her make-up) looks like a Korean though.

youtube.com/watch?v=HjFj36WLGIQ
>Street To Bed In 2 Hours With Shy Korean Girl
>SHY
in any case, all of the East Asia women are whores, fucking all of them.

Because you're white

uguu iieeee taskette ittai ittai uwaaa~~~ preasu stoppinggu!! ittai! ittai! ittai! gosaimasuuu misooooo fwuaahhhhhhh fwuaahhhhhh preasure biggu burzajibbiao!!!

I've never fucked even Japanese women though.

dude just go get a call girl. they will teach you how to fuck and they will be nice about it if you explain your situation.

op here. that's basically what happened to me lol.

>fucking literal whores
for what? that's nothing...

Really? I thought they were whores for Brit bongs?

brits, swedes, Russians, any European really.

Disgusting normie scum

Nah m8, around here Scandinavians and Germanic are considered autistic and not cool, Russians are considered poor and the other east euros as irrelevant. French and British/Australians are adored though.

there was a guy from Bulgaria that I would see at house parties every weekend over by the university who was always pulling in girls and fucking them in bathrooms and shit.

I don't want jap girls
I want jap BOYS

Hmmm yeah either you're a Bulgarian with a proxy or that guy was just really handsome.

Miss the days when being a faggot was something anons were ashamed of.

I agree with the Barcelona reject. I never understand these threads where dudes complain about not getting bitches in their native countries and fuck bitches in other countries. Dude how the fuck are you not getting laid in FUCKING AMERICA. If you re good looking you get play in every country.

I do get laid in America you chode. it was a BUSINESS trip that I got some pussy on.

Then why the fuck are you typing "WHY CANT I HAVE THIS IN AMERICA". Mother fucker you never pulled bitches at bar before? Like wtf that is my primary mode of getting laid.

nah usually I just use tinder or meet girls through mutual friends.

Are the one on the right hafu?

they can't tell the difference

very true

japanese girl who with white man is always
ugly. we have a different view.

My girlfriend is a chink foreign exchange student, been plowing her non stop since she entered the country

I'm not even white or black, I'm a spic with Mexican parents

Really makes you think

>all you have to do is be confident

>tfw eurasian
>the time of my people is coming soon

Can't stop jacking to big tit jav desu

hitomi tanaka?