What does Sup Forums drive?

what does Sup Forums drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

parkers.co.uk/fiat/500/hatchback-2008/12-pop-(start-stop)-3d/specs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2013 Bmw 135i

Obviously not my car in pic but found the closest looking one

I drive a Volvo S60 T6 R-Design (The polestar wasn't available yet when I bought it). Also, downloaded image, it's dark out, and I won't be able to take a good photo

i'm 30 and don't have a license

my gf crazy

Golf mk7 type-R sportscombi

1971 Super Beetle, restored by me with a 2276cc stroker 200hp engine built by me

2002 saab 9-5 2.0t

2012 BMW E92 330D

1996 Volvo 940 Turbo.
Goes like a fucking train, surprises everyone who tries to race it and comfy enough to sleep in.

190,000 miles, but you can't beat free stuff.

Geo Metro. Im a cheap fuck that wants to retire early

My 2017 is on its way though.

Fellow swedish car driver!

2016 Mercedes CLA45 AMG. Age 23.

2008 vectra 1.9 cdti

BORING

Love Audi's man. I drive an Audi A3, thinking of getting an A5 soon.

Rolls Royce Phantom or Bentley Continental.

Is it nice to have a rich daddy?

96' Merc E320

buying my grandpa's 2012 camero for 16k in a few weeks

it's red and goes fast

This, chews and plows through snow and ice like it's not even there

Shit, here it is

2006 audi a8L and 2007 porsche carrera S

Fucking love this car. Great handling and enough power to make mouths drop at the traffic lights. Cause ya know, just looks like a regular family sedan. But has a 1943cc turbo aspirated engine with +/- 230 hp (put another turbo on it from an 850R)

Laugh it up bud. I pay for it myself actually because I do well for myself but my families income is about 1M

Eh, 06 wrx TR, I'm 25 looking to trade up

If you drive one where's your photo?

SJ63 OGA?
>TDI
>Diesel

Get a TFSI at least!

nice!

bro that is totally his car, he just has a sweet camera.

dis tiny beast

Drive a lot so a petrol's out of the question. Young and have a claim so it's almost impossible to get insured on a tfsi

Mk2 1988 it's from the Internet, the only differences are that my tires are golden and my headlights yellow. Behaves like a man.

It's so cute, nice trips tho

I am not legally allowed to drive because my eyesight is bad. :(
I want self-driving cars to be out badly.

Kek license plate

looks exactly like mine, but pic is not mine obv, not gonna give this dark place my plates.

'07 bmw 530i. Considering buying M5 engine and swapping.

Roll

10/10
Would definitely drive, I restored mine too.
Keep up the good job user.

Its okay to be jelly.
Recaro racing seats
Black spoked rims
Sport exhaust
Harmon kardon sound
Few more options

Came out to 62K

dat there a SRT HEMI bruh?

Tf are you rolling for?

Keyless go with that nice AMG badge on the back of the key made of actual silver.

This

yup, love audis, the gentleman's car

That thing must get great gas mileage!

Porsche 911, just bought one a week ago. I'm 20

I get 30mpg from a 2.3Turbo. My missus has a fiat 500 1.2 and gets nearly 60mpg. It's all about how you drive, not what you drive.

AWD master race checking in.

Ask a question like this and suddenly everyone drives fucking supercars. Bullshit. Most millionaires drive cars that cost 50K or less, the vast majority of that list driving Toyotas, Hondas, etc. Why? You don't get to be rich by wasting your money on stupid shit like a fancy car. I bought my Corolla new when I was 17, broke, and could barely make the payment. Now I could literally write a check for 20 new Corollas but I still drive that same one. Because it works and who wants to impress a bunch of other people on the road, who you've never met and never will meet again? Dumb shits, that's who.

>Automatic
Kys

So bad not even glasses do the job ?

sure, you drive onde of those.

not those two guys but

why spend 62K on that old mans car and not get a hellcat or something? something not smelling like mothballs

1996 Ford Mustang because I am poor

UK fag. Pic related. 14 plate ST. Sticks to the road like shit to a shovel. So much fun.

Mah nigga!
S40s are quality motors - although I think my 940
could give you a run for your money!

66 plate Golf GT but in red and 3 door.

Best car I've ever owned so far. Glad I never went for the 1 Series.

Paddle shifters bruh, its okay to be mad. Sometimes im sad that its not manual but then i hear that 26.1PSI turbo wind up and all is well.

>My missus has a fiat 500 1.2 and gets nearly 60mpg
No she doesn't. My fist 500 1.2 gets 36 downhill. don't go on the internet and tell lies.

can any kind user post webm of the guy who was drifting with inital d song playing in his car.?

Shit nigger, calm down. Just because your car is shit doesn't make us others who drive nicer cars to be less of a person than you are.

Because I didnt want a hellcat. I wanted something classier from a luxury brand. I can beat a hell cat with my AWD, just not drag racing lmao. Has launch control
Horrifying.

This piece of junk.

People who care about cars and dont want to drive something as dreary as an old corolla

How much hp u got there friendo

I can't see your clutch m8.
Paddle shifters are for old men.

some nigger shitting up my park job

Yeah and you probably drive like a cunt.
See parkers.co.uk/fiat/500/hatchback-2008/12-pop-(start-stop)-3d/specs/

If you drove it youd think twice about that. It roars pver 3K RPM when the butterfly valves open. 375HP and light af.

You're right, my car isn't as nice as the ones ya'll are pretending to own. Even if you do, that's cool. Doesn't make me jealous, makes me feel bad for you.

Anyone can guess what Porsche this is?

this!

>Top Speed

>99 mph

165 stock - pushing 205 at 13psi on a 13c turbo.
Had a 15g turbo (from a 1995 850 T5) on up until last month and it must've had about 250 - never took it to a rolling road though.

?????

Why do you feel bad when you have enough money to buy a super car but choose not to?

Nobody here gives a fuck. Jesus...

It's a post your car thread...not life or death...fuck off m8....

an automatic one.

is that a non-turbo?

I legit drive economically, I regularly and easily beat the standard mpg on my Golf.

U Danish right?

1995 ford ranger

Cheyenne?

991 carrera

The missus doesn't go about 65 - 75mph.
£30 a year road tax, £150 to insure, and cheap for parts. Can't go wrong.

I love her.
Manual transmission, very well balanced handling, a joy to drive.

2010 Cadillac CTS. Pretty great car. Cadillac attempting to compete with BMW has had them stepping up their game. Fit and finish is still nowhere near a BMW. But it's a terrific American car.

Bonus round: I don't live at home and actually own my home.

I have nothing against your said car.
The thing is that can't drive for shit and you need an automatic gearbox.

Ringalingabingbing u have won 1 internet

1.2 8v "Pop" with start/stop nonsense.
Base model I think.

Nice impreza bitch

What a lovely datsun

nice Z!

Yeah I had no idea what that meant. I just realized that dude is british so I can only assume their car is wildly different from a freedom loving vehicle.

Thank

For God and Country

>a freedom loving vehicle

lold.