I have an update from that Lagrange estimate thread from earlier. She told me to share this...

I have an update from that Lagrange estimate thread from earlier. She told me to share this. She called out the dude for being OP and might lose her job. Congrats Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

fourleafprop.com/lagrange-estates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jan 11
>"I totally talked to her you guys"

Is it just me, or does he look familiar?

Cont.

Cont.

Can you somebody give me a recap here? I tried to open up the last thread but it was 404 already somehow

hes depressed watch out ingried he might kill you

this shit was funny now its scary i feel bad for ingried run girl run!

Last one

Op tried to get us to blast her company's google search since she asked for positive reviews from her tenants.

Sup Forums did what it does, then found out OP is a whiny bitch which is always the case. Lulz were had somewhere in the middle. Now it's dead.

what the fuck are you talking about? these are all from before Sup Forums did anything

>suicide is real
lol no shit, Sherlock.

This ones fine

You can't dodge the rodge

So close.

bumps

lagrange estates is a mosque

He should have used this to cover his face we would have never known

stay cheesy Anthony

cringe thread? IDGAF. Thread ABORT.

if i get dubs someone has to explain this autistic mess to me.

No it's not, It's a conspiracy, No one really dies, kek what are you talking about?

op is a fag. No one cares. An hero plz.

youre welcome

She apparently outed the guy as a pedo. Op here by the way

Ingried can we see yo titz

Sounds like a bunch of birds. STFU and an hero plz TIA

Are you 12?

almost trips close enough, kid anthony posted saying this bitch ingried posted on facebook wanting people to rate her tralier park 5/5 so Sup Forums decided to be Sup Forums and fuck with her. Look up larange estates countryside on google and you'll see what i'm talking about, anyways Sup Forums then found out who OP was and turns out OP (anthony white) is a pretty big fag, so that's where we are now

tldr. gay as shit. fag status = you. nice life.

ohhhh thanks.

Anthony sounds like a fucking attention seeking bitch

any proof he is a pedo?

Come on user just tryna explain what was happening, we're both on Sup Forums so lets reserve the judement here.

wtf, be a hero

anthony sounds like he's had enough of life and now the poor fella will get pushed over the edge by the regular 15 year olds

Typical Sup Forums will ensue, killing and hurting anyone even remotely connected. sad

If youre stupid enough to let B fuck with your life. I think its ok actually.

this guy sounds like a fucking school shooter

To be fair, he posted on here, so he probably should have known what was going to happen.

He probably has a manifesto he's jizzed on countless times

I think what he meant is "you're a fucking child".

check : he is lazytyping all of the time.

btw i dont believe the woman, and i'd say :

DO NOT EITHER.

here is my reasons :
- she used 'triggered' as an argument and used it unironically.
- other user claimed she is lesbian
=> obvious feminazi lesbian.

- calls man "childmolester" or "rapist" or anything, to make the public literally kill him.

Daily reminder : NEVER ( EVER ) thrust a woman, especially not, if they accuse anyone.

My assesment is, that this is another femnazi lesbian subhuman scum, who plays harmless, nice and plays victim, when she's actually just wanting to destroy and potentially literally get someone killed.

Mind you also, to recall, what that Anthony guys has said about 'them' ( the place where he worked ( and she is obviously at a marketing management kind of position ) : He sayis they huminiated him all the time and he had to endure stuff or something like that.

I conclude, that probably that women is a very vile bitch who probably tyrannized her ex male worker for being male, because she's a woman / femnaziscum.

But judge for yourselves.
Just saying her story is more than fishy and with this qweird guy she found her perfect male victim to violently destroy, ... Typical femnazi shit going on there.

This. She's merely spearheading an assault against a weird, depressed dude as he's an easy target.

Since when is Sup Forums siding with a tattooed lesbian landwhale?

im still writing reviews with the Auschwitz theme

Aggred

I think it's more Sup Forums's turning against op, like usual, and it's more that we're just working with her. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, ye?

Hi Anthony, how's the kids you never get to see?

Since when is Sup Forums siding with anyone?

>Since when is Sup Forums siding with a tattooed lesbian landwhale?
why would you side with Edgelord McSuicideiscool? They are both retards. Seriously if you empathize with either of these people, evaluate your life.

He's also a massive edgelord. Some of the stuff he posts would git in cringe threads.

yep that way. just another typical HR female picking on nerd guys.

FUCKING KEK

this

Can I request a summary of this situation? Or at least least a synopsis of Sup Forums's involvement? The fuck happened to this queer?

Read the goddamn thread, it's been explained numerous times.

This is the girl that OP is in love with and got him all suicidal

fb: ash.ganz.7

If only someone were heroic enough to get her nudes and post them to him... oh Sup Forums that would be like the glory days...

there obviously is still some brave warrior out there xD

Anyone got screen grabs of those? Not on a desktop so I can't sort by date.

nuuuuuudes

I'm not sure if this nigger is serious.
Sounds like a very promising gay night club shooter.

Ye' gon be famous buddy!
*alabama accent*

just realised that fourleafprop.com/lagrange-estates.html
is really a trailer trash park.
Reading the comments, I thought u niggers were just being kekelicious.

well this raid just kinda died out
OP was a faggot, nobody touched him

2 stars
raid had some lulz but is a pretty forgettable event

Annnd it's back to normal. It was fun while it lasted

yep.

nicely done faggots.
till next time

Anthony could have been the next an hero
but Sup Forums did half a job as usual

why didn't you do something about it u fukin faget

same reason none of us did
all we had was his facebook, couldnt do anything without exposing ourselves

just crete new acc u faget

Are you trolling or just retarded?

well what the fuck did you do to him?

OI!

Am I retarded or Picture has changed and all reviews are gone? :(((

well fuck you mr fbi.

who wants to be the first to review? kek
round 2

What the fuck is going on? I've read most of that guys rants, still have no fucking clue.

I wasn't even here until 10 minutes ago, checked in to see what had happened. I was just pointing out how absolutely fucking retarded it is to argue that nobody did anything because he was on Facebook, as if that matters at all.

I was just in a raid earlier today where the whole thing was on Facebook and lots of people did shit. So come up with a better reason if you want to sound credible

na man.
Leave it.
Give them a day or two. They will rebuild it and be proud of overcoming the 'obstacle'. Then we will have the final keks again.

lol. I' mstartng to sound like that faggot Anthony...

hello mr FBI Agent trying to entrap us

dat property pic is tight doe..