Best of Sup Forums: "Before all went to shit with summerfags and normies wanting to feel edgy flooding the fucking...

Best of Sup Forums: "Before all went to shit with summerfags and normies wanting to feel edgy flooding the fucking website" edition.

Post your best threads and screencaps.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameless self-bumping

This made my day

Anyone got the Jose Trump one from earlier? That was gr8

That's fucking incredible

>muh fuckin sides

Poetry

that is actually beautiful, thank you for sharing

From earlier today

you failed sir

that last picture....

It's one of my favourite Sup Forums feels stories, let me chek if I have another.

I honestly don't know why it posted that.
Not even letting me post the actual thread I meant to share as it thinks it's a dupe file.

I can't fucking breath, that thread lmao

we should really add the fake trump info that Sup Forums made and then sent to the fbi and democrats who are using it as real against him

thanks now I'm crying

I have an old PC that can get up to like 100°c no problem
Honestly thought I could cook shit on it

bumb

I was in this thread lol
>kaylas balls

Holy shit hahaha

Beautiful and sad.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Bump. Please don't let this die

bump

Still makes me kek.

Timmy made me feel again. Shit I remember this.

Made of nokia phones, fucking kek.

can someone post the picture with moot confirming that summer doesn't get any more traffic

Tomorrow I'll be able to say, "I was there yesterday".

What happen to these posters?

Too much OC consumption and too little OC creation. At this point it's mostly just the same pigswill being recycled over and over.
If you find the answer to that question please share

What the fuck
That never ceases to surprise me

bumb

Fucking boo in the loo i genuinley contain myself

not from Sup Forums, my own story, but good anyways

My dad grew up in the 60's-70's, when there were no rules. He was one of five children, so each summer he would go off to a summer camp called Camp Nitope. The campers were divided into three "tribes" each named after a native american tribe. My dad was in the Mohawk tribe. Each year, Camp Nitope had several traditions, such as games and contests. The greatest amongst them all... was Klondike Day. Sadly, this was not referring to the tasty dessert, but rather the location of part of the gold rush. While all the campers were asleep, the counselors would scatter bottle caps everywhere. Thousands of bottle caps. These were worth one point each. The goal was for each tribe to collect as many points as they could, and whoever got the most got a bunch of the aforementioned ice cream bars. However, there was more than just the bottle caps. There were:
the silver nuggets, small rocks painted silver, which were worth 10 points

the gold nuggets, small rocks painted gold, worth 50 points

the alaska, a small rock painted blue and gold, worth 100 points. there were about a dozen of these.

the yukon, a bigger rock painted red and gold, worth 500 points. there were a few of these.

And then there was the Klondike. A straight-up soccerball sized boulder, painted gold. worth 1000 points. finding it essentially meant victory. However, the more points the rocks were worth, the better they were hidden. Bottle caps would just be out in the open, nuggets might be tucked behind things, but the Klondike was downright sadistic. One year, it was somehow at the top of a tree, leaving a crater where it landed after they shoved it down (70's, no rules). Another year it was sunk to the bottom of the camps's pond, which was inhabited by a ferocious snapping turtle named Son of Sam. Whenever it was discovered, the tribes would work together to bring it out, only for an epic battle to ensue over ownership of the stone.

continue?

Holy shit, my sides.

that sounds fucking amazing

>broken nose is worth trolling a guy and him having the last laugh by breaking your fucking face

Get fucked

c'mon, finish the story Sup Forumsro

Next thing: the medicine stick.

The medicine stick was this weird, wooden, maraca-looking painted club. AT the beginning of the summer it was hidden, but if someone found it, it was now their tribe's. Whoever had it at the end of the summer got some sorta prize. However, there were two catches: to make it official that you had it, you had to "declare it" by presenting it in an area with the other tribes and shouting "MEDICINE STICK". The other catch was, if you declared it and someone took it away from you before you got back to your cabin, it was now theirs. This lead to subterfuge, shenanigans, and fistfights. Lots of fistfights. My dad says that the best of the declarations happened during breakfast one day, in the breakfast hall. Everything is going normally, until this one kid walks in with a HUGE stack of pancakes, like twenty of them just piled haphazardly. He gets to the center of the room and proceeds to stand on the table, prompting everyone to worry for his sanity. The kid then plunges his arm into the lovecraftian pancake pile and yanks out, you guessed it, the medicine stick. "MEDICINE STICK!" he hollers.

But we're just getting started.

In the split second he has to react before everyone else does, he flings the pancakes aside and dives out a nearby window. At this point everyone is screaming and pouring out of the mess hall from every exit possible. They get around to the other side only to see him escaping on a GODDAMN ZIP LINE someone had set up the night before, zipping down into the woods. People pursue him, and eventually catch him at the end of the zip.

But wait, there's more!

Someone grabs the stick from him, and waves it triumphantly... only for it to immediately sag over as they realize it's a paper-mache decoy and another kid is escaping off into the trees with the real one. Boy howdy.

I gotta go now, someone screencap this garbage.

wow. thats beautiful

Stop the government from monitoring all your online activity. A VPN will make it look like your physical ip address is from another country, keeping you hidden, anonymous and worry free. Plus you have all the benefits of viewing region locked content anonyourself.club

Wouldn't International House of Penis been better?? It would still be IHOP but everyone knows what the P really stands for

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP VPNS WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEE

not sure if somebody else replied but that specific story was proved to be fake

Holy fuck, that's legendary

proof? interested on seeing it.

screencap'd

ehh. they still broke the rules. could have gone about it differently.

loved it

>this guy is 25 now

>dis nigga gon die.fat
>destroyer of buffets
> .burger

dead thread