20yo

>20yo
>never had gf
>never been on date
fuck this shit

well what the fuck is wrong with you?

It's not that great. Don't freak out just wait til you find someone. But if you just sit at home all day you won't meet anyone.
>Truth

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Who fucking cares. pick related.

>20yo
>never had gf
>never been on date
fuck this shit
Op you're young. What do you look like? Maybe your issue is self esteem and not looks?

I'm pretty much in the same boat OP, we need a solution...

Show face, tell us what you like to do, all that stuff.

I'm the same OP. Feels pretty bad :-(

stop thrash talking, faggots. /fa/ and /fit/ user here so problem is not my look.

Well, prove it. Because obviously something is wrong with you. Actually, you sound like a giant douche, so it could be that.

If your looks weren't the problem you'd fuck.
I have a shit personality and I'm not fa or fit.
It's your looks.

Wasn't trash talking, I was trying to help you faggot. Enjoy the single life. I'm gonna fuck my wife now.

Keep watching WWE, thats what brings in the babes

This. No board can fix your face.

Just you wait assclown, you are asking for a world of problems and complete loss of freedom , say goodbye to friends free time and you sanity,

Sure it's nice but then she will leave you. you'll have absolutely nobody. It's how women "mold" there man. Also they will argue with you cause it turns them on.. get kicked out the house , an hour later you'll be fucking again

its all over boyo, its all about looks, your personality, your status and all that shit means NOTHING, its looks and nothing else, and dont let anyone tell you confidence and personality attracts girls cus it doesnt, if ur ugly you will die alone, sad but true

get off your computer and go talk to some girls. stop complaining from behind your computer screen.

Judging by this post I'd say you're an ugly, bitter person.
Women smell that miles away. No wonder you can't get a date.
Homosexual boards don't mean shit either, women prefer lean, casually dressed men; not roid monkeys in expensive clothes.

where i can meet girls? i have only male friends

Bragging about being married. LOL

same, i want to die

>back in the 90s early 2000s
>never had a date
>play quake as a pro
>go on quakenet IRC
>meet nerdy qt who also plays quake on there
>play a few matches
>chat for 6 months
>meet up
>get gf

And people say that socializing is easier now. "gamer gurl" is a youtube attentionwhore meme these days, but back then they were real.

You've missed out on a big chance by being born too late.

Listen up gents. I'll share a story.

I'm 29, divorced with one kid.

I hit puberty pretty much in my senior year of high school and have always told myself that's why I didn't have luck with women. I really didn't. I kissed my first girl at 17, then hadn't missed my second until I was 21. I mostly kept to myself, worked hard and played my games. I cared but at the same time didn't know what the fuck about me was wrong. I wasn't fat, in fair shape, didn't do drugs and actually could hold a job.

Did the whole spaghetti thing to a couple girls and well damn, just shit luck.

I met this girl who was super cute, telling me she was bored (we worked together and it was a slow day).

I was really pessemistic and pretty much told her if she was bored she could hang out with me (knowing she would decline, I pretty much didn't give a fuck by then)

And I was right. She declined. But she did end up asking her friends about me, and I wasnt a creep and they approved, so she stole my number from the recall list and asked me out.

I always think back to this event and give credit to my attitude. I made an offer without caring what the results may be, and I guess it sort of twisted it into confidence.

Now, I'm not saying that you have any problems at all, because since my divorce, I'm all over okcupid doing the date and meet thing, and being that same guy I was, keeping to myself and having my shit together is something girls really want. I've dumped quite a few, never had any complaints about me, and I'm not cocky about it, hell I got rejected last week and felt good about it because I was tired of wasting my time in a date that wasn't going anywhere.

Just work on yourself and not give a fuck what girls think and eventually they will come around.

tfw im not really ugly and im not bitter lol i wear nice basic clothes (not expensive shit but normal), im doing sports, i have male friends to party with them. a lot of people like me. but never had female friends. never. i wonder why

>and then i realized that i was the problem and hanged myself

Best friend from high school didn't get laid until he was 31. As soon as he did that and they broke up, he was slaying the pussy, and he's short, bald and sweater-vest hairy. If he can get laid, so can you.

im also a hitch hiker so i dont have problems with small talk, etc

So what's wrong with you?

Seriously it's not that hard if you try.

(i don't try anymore because the last one broke me :( )

So what? Your 20, you have plenty of time. Able that stuff is a distraction anyway. Wait until you're bot a dumb kid.

man that hurts, been there, felt that

(OP) #
So what? Your 20, you have plenty of time. All that stuff is a distraction anyway. Wait until you're not a dumb kid.

kek

>24yo kissless virgin
>never had gf
>never been on a date

it gets easier to get over it once your out of college.

Kek

the thing is i don't even know were to begin, im such a fucking loser

What's wrong with you user?

"be yourself" is actually not a meme. It's just hard to overcome the fear of "being yourself".

It just kinda means to chill the fuck out and handle the other gender like normal people.
Like don't make your wish to stick your penis in there the main point of the whole interaction.

It's hard to describe but when you get there you kinda think about what the retarded fuck you were doing the whole time before.

Not really sure, just never really gave a shit to go on dates or talk to women. All of the women I've ever met I'm only sexually attracted to but couldn't stand to talk to them for more than 5 minutes. Just writing myself off as a sexual at this point.

you've saved a lot of money, time and heartbreak for yourself.

you really want to lose all that? just go ask the next chick you like out. what do you have to lose?

Maybe try to actually find someone you connect with?

this can be embarassing you moron xD

you are ugly af admit it

XD

You aren't really missing that much, unless you like having children because that's the end result of all of those fee-fees you have.

Goddamnit why did that make me kek IRL

I've started to consider it but I'm now the only one out of my 4 siblings and 18 cousins that is in my current situation and my looks aren't worse than any of them so?

>tfw deformed and autistic

I understand that, it's just no matter what events, areas, anything I go to never find anyone I connect with.

Don't worry brah ; D

as long as you haven't been a total NEET and know girls that you normally interact with, you're fine user.
Its really just constantly breaking up with people and finding new ones until you're 25, when the dating people starts to get more serious about relationships.
Although, during the early 20s, dating is easily a lot more fun

wtf do you have to be embarrassed about? There are only 3 outcomes, she says yes, no in a nice way, or shes a cunt and saved

>this

Honestly it's not that fucking hard. You make it so much worse by blowing it up to something that it isn't. I've been there, I've been a nervous wreck and couldn't ask a girl out for shit, but you honestly get to a point where you start up small talk with a girl and then ask her to hangout sometime and get the number. You text a few times, set something up, make enough physical contact to want to be more than just a friend, and you're on your way to putting your dick in a woman. If it fails, get another. Repeat the cycle.

aaaand that's why

maybe shit personality? well yeah that's what you already said. but still, you don't need to talk to girls, just listen them they just want someone to hear their shit and act as if you care, that's it man. go for it

Just ask girls to have sex with you, if you ask enough someone is bound to say yes.

If you want to go on a date, ask a woman on a date, you big baby

HOW TO DO IT

The fact the you're into wrestling does not help your cause

If you want to end the war, just shoot hitler, you big baby

I need advice. I met a 21yo girl on GTA Online, (im 24yo). The first time i've met her she introduced me to her group of friends wich there was an 36yo guy, and this guy wasn't happy to met me, because he had a crush on her and couldn't stand me.

Well they got and argument and the old guy left the group. Then we started to get closer me and her, but the thing is.. she had huge daddy issues, her father died a long time ago and i think she found something in the 36yo guy that i cant seems to give.

She told me she never was interested in him but i feel like she needs him, because this guy was very protective with her and all and i'm sure she saw in him an father figure.

I spoke with her for hours and she told me she never felt something for someone (me) like that and i made the mistake to tell her that i had feelings for her.

The situation got weird when the 36yo guy called her one night on her phone while we were on the mic on our ps4, well i could hear everything he told because she put her phone on speakers.

This guy is nuts, he spend TWO fucking hours talking non stop, talking about him in third person and telling her that he would always be there telling her what to do etc, this guy sounded like a complete manipulative psycho, he want to control everything, and i think in the end that what she wants.

I'm a cool kind of dude, always crackin' jokes and all but came today when she tested me, i know. One of her friend insulted her and just because i didn't say anything, she thought that i'll never protect her.

I didn't say anything because this bitch friendzoned me days ago, so for me i wasnt going to white knight her or what.

So what the fuck i do, she need more a father than a boyfriend and this weird manipulative ugly dude seems to make the deal.

I need to fap.

That's the other thing I would say I have a good personality I've had many people say how nice and a great friend to have. But I will say I've had a couple of women that wouldn't leave me alone and I was a dick to them to get them to leave me alone.

siema OP

get grill fukd up and hit it no need for companionship

>But I will say I've had a couple of women that wouldn't leave me alone and I was a dick to them to get them to leave me alone.

story of my life. sometimes girls get annoying

i was kissless until 25 but im normal now

stay 15 yo forever

story

being married is just retarded my man
you must be like 30 and still in Sup Forums, grow up

Dude, my boyfriend is the epitome of why not to give up. Didn't have a date/kiss/anything until 23, started working out at 20, worked hard at his job and saved money, forced himself to start making friends, now he's 30 fucking a 20 year old 6/10 semi regularly.

Pics you cant rate yourself

this. and you just admitted you are with him because of the money, lol

My brothers 23 and the same. There is still hope if you personally have a job and have hope. Also stop caring so much, it eats you up and isn't attractive. You'll be happier.

stop caring about what?

>tfw you think that rick & morty is an accurate representation of love

About finding someone, you're at the right place -metaphorically as well as literally- the right time will come surely. Get a job get self confidence be an alpha. Or at least half of one

Not with him for the money, but not being a broke loser who lives with your mom helps a whole helluva lot.

/fa/ and /fit/... Maybe the problem is you secretly like cock you massive faggot

Not posting pics cause Sup Forums is full of psychos half the time. Besides, even if I was closer to a 3/10 I'm not a whale so it's better than not getting laid at all

THE THREE MOTHERFUCKING C'S FAGGOTS REMEMBER THEM
>CONFIDENCE
This does not mean to be a dick, just means to be confident enough and to give clear signs as to what he wants from her, be more assuring. Basically give less fucks.
>CHARISMA
Be charming, funny, give a vibe of a guy people want to be around. This kinda goes hand in hand with confidence, it's more about attitude than looks.
>CLEANLINESS
The moment you smell bad to a woman, she just gets disgusted, especially if you don't know her. I got my current girlfriend in part because I smelled naturally good to her. Personal Hygiene, good clothes - includes no wrinkles, creases, how they fit you, it does NOT mean to be perfectly dressed, just look like you take care of yourself.

So in it for the money
And there is still No picture

> just chemical reactions
What's the point in living then. Chemical reactions are the only reason to live just because you can explain why you feel it doesnt mean you shouldn't or should stop yourself. Plus it was a stupid TV show not Nietzsche

I started at 21, don't lose hope yet, user.
Pic related

maybe its because you watch Wrestling

Im married ... its trash 90% of the time
be afraid .. be very afraid

21 in a couple weeks. Same situation.

Sometimes you just have to really want it OP. I left home for college at 21. And I was a virgin, loser with no friends, addicted to wow.

Went to a new town. No one knew me. So I decided to change my style, force myself to be friendly and approachable. I'm 27 now and a full on normie with a good job. In 6 years I've had sex with around 23 women. 2 of which were serious girlfriends.

Its never too late. Ever

Okay fuckers. News flash. Most girls like a guy who is financially stable. This isn't news. Why the fuck would we want to be with someone who can't support themselves? And no one wants to watch Netflix and eat fucking totinos pizza rolls on a first date. That's for the third date when you slip her the d.

you must be really insecure since you dont even have the courage to post a picture of yourself

Insecure/10

Stop wasting your youth you only get it once you have the rest of your life to be old.

I slip her the d on the first date why the fuck wait

Not so much insecure, more don't want y'all stalking my social media or anything like that.

First two dates are for making sure they aren't crazy/annoying.

Fuck social media that shit is depressing

fake happy people

have you considered dating dudes?

Because we have so much interest in finding your Facebook and stalking you?

Just dip it then zip it if they are crazy