youtube.com/watch?v=H1ChKOqg90g
youtu.be/au8rHGvytn8
youtu.be/rKHgSM-IK3s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGafHL4JKPynFCdutfLBBvqKTG1dsuD_A
youtube.com/watch?v=SJm1HG595-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jRn9BRo4Igw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come on! feel the illinoise by suffy

I don't know. I usually sing My Chemical Romance songs when I'm drunk, sometimes some Interpol stuff, and other I pretend I'm playing some composition by Schubert.

Xxxtentacion

>You're sad
>maybe a little drunk

This is me every night.

I'm probably listening to something grim.

Probably Demon Days because I can relate to the mood.

I love most of counter intuitive's releases, if only the fuck would reissue Bay Faction.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WXYjm74WFI

youtube.com/watch?v=crgtWomWg90

come the fuck on now Sup Forums, sad drunk is country territory and nothing else

literally no one does that vibe like the national. pic related every time

ayy thats my friends band. funny to see them mentioned on mu.

Bay Faction? They've been posted a fairly decent amount in emo threads. They're great. Tell the fuckers to make the other fucker release the reissue.

death grips, not even meming;.

i think they decided not to keep doing shit with counter intuitive. they are gonna put out some new songs soon tho.

Tell them that I like them. They'll know who I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=dInOEii29XY

and

youtube.com/watch?v=YMvBnEvuBuA

and then cheer up with these guys

youtube.com/watch?v=kcxMqP-xZDo

youtube.com/watch?v=H1ChKOqg90g

dad can't walk anymore so i have to wheelchair him around everywhere. this shouldn't happen, he's 43

>I usually sing My Chemical Romance songs when I'm drunk
the feels man

Holy shit I remember this band posting their Bandcamp here and listening to them years ago. Cool y'all are still making music

Wrekmeister Harmonies are underrated
Best thing to come out of Thrill Jockey the past few year

there's no better album for when you get your heart broken by your best friend

I was drinking and thinking about killing myself last night while listening to this

Im listening to some Sade my dude.
youtu.be/au8rHGvytn8

youtu.be/rKHgSM-IK3s

If i have the right amount of >no gf, alcohol or im tired i can usually get the waterworks going for Kiss of Life
They recently updated their social media out of nowhere, which they never do so im hoping theres a tour or new music on the horizon.

Pere Ubu

this is my sad drunk playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGafHL4JKPynFCdutfLBBvqKTG1dsuD_A
it's what i imagine a summer night in california would be like, on a rooftop overlooking a town or city. ive never been to USA so its purely my imagination
some songs on the playlist make me feel physically sick if i listen to them late enough, somehing about the melodies is haunting.

when im angry drunk i really like My Chem's I Brought You my bullets and when im nostalgic - Devendra Banhart's Mala

Yo, holy shit? This band getting some recognition now? They're fucking fantastic.
youtube.com/watch?v=SJm1HG595-A

nothing
I don't like music

I just want to die

its retarded but Lana Del Rey honestly

Pet Sounds

Deathconciousness.

When I'm approaching blackout it's usually Fallout Boy or Panic! at the Disco's first album.

Bay Fac's s/t is great.

Joyce Manor - Never Hungover Again

Drunk singing my heart out to Waterbed is one of my favourite things to do.

They get a fair amount.

me too thanks
probably boxer tho

I usually pick up a guitar and play whatever comes out at that moment. I can't listen when I get sad, otherwise I associate it with bad memories. Then I never listen to it again.

How do you remember that when you're blackout?

He said approaching blackout. If you drink enough you can usually tell when you're getting close to blackig out. At least that's how it is for me since I started getting smashed every night.
> captcha: general 1945

I never see much talk about her. Is this album good? I liked her on Stage Four

not him but yes its good, sad and pretty

Closing Time, by Tom Waits.

Later in the night, when I got all sloppy, I blast Rain Dogs.

God tier right here, personally though all of Billy Joel is goat for when feeling sad whilst drunk

Billy Joel looks like a more handsome Tom Waits.

probably the music i listened to during high school when times were simple: bon iver, alvvays. songs i know and can sing along to. except the one time where i put on pavement and threw up during the third track

Not the guy.

Awesome album, I think the Audiotree session of this album (Only had like 4 songs from the album tho) was the best fucking thing from her.

Something best song imo

>You're sad
yes
>maybe a little drunk
definitely
>What are you listening to?
willy wonka was a child murderer

Rekt

whenever im feeling empty and normal music doesnt do much for me i put on some harsh noise

youtube.com/watch?v=jRn9BRo4Igw

A Perfect Circle

>Alone
Weezer - Pinkerton
>Together
LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
>Post-Together
Have a Nice Life - Deathconsiousness

world is a beautiful place and old fall out boy acoustics

On GP

Usually stuff like ween, stoner rock, punk, alt-rock..Not really sticking to one genre. Snowing's been doing it for me when I've been drinking lately, and that's still every night. I have a problem.