Is One piece worth watching? Only other animes i ever watched was dragon ball/Z series

Is One piece worth watching? Only other animes i ever watched was dragon ball/Z series.

Is it fun and action packed?

NO NO NO FUCK NO OH GOD NO WHAT THE FUCK NO

yea, best anime ever.

Gb2 /gaia/ you ultimate faggot

you should watch night shift nurses if you want to see a brilliant anime

NO. IGNORE THIS user.

At this point the anime sucks for being so close to the manga (it has been for years actually).
I do recommend the manga tho.

It good

It's a pretty good anime but the first episodes of one piece really set the world they're in and as you get further it gets better. If you want other shit that isn't as long since OP is long but worth it id suggest yu yu hakusho, Trigun, nanatsu no taizai, Rurouni Kenshin, and fooly cooly.

>One Arc took them over 2 years to finish, with shitty animation quality from beginning to end. (Dressrosa, 118 WEEKS not counting the weeks they were too lazy to shit out an episode)

No it's fucking not, it's utter garbage you child.

It's never good, you just want to justify wasting an ungodly amount of time on utter trash.

Shit and most predictable story ever

How can we save OP from making a huge mistake? I can't stress how long and devoid of content that isn't max lvl cringe it is.

nah it's too fuckin long don't waste your time

Watch neon genesis and cowboy beebop then stop watching anime forever

The anime is mediocre, but the manga is pretty good. If you want an actiony anime, go watch something with better animation, plot, tits, etc etc.

I'd give an example, but I'm a moe faggot and watch for cute rather than "Punch him inthe face til he's dead. Basically, go watch Jojo.

Jojo's bizzare adventure though, none of that starlight crusader or diamond is unbreakable trash

Its amazing and then goes to shit after around 450 episodes

Soul Eater or Full Metal Brotherhood is what i'd go with, or Girls Bravo, or Ikki Tousen

I didn't waste my time lol I read the manga. It's not bad but I guess taste in things are subjective to everyone who knew.

One Piece starts off kind of shit. If you go back and read the start after becoming a fan it's better because you're used to how odd the series is, but it's still one of the weakest parts of the series.

It starts to become excellent around the end of Baratie and into Arlong Park. So you'll need to stick with 24 episodes before your first shounengasm. From there, it's top quality for about 300 episodes.

The anime spends a little too long in the cloud arc. This was a long fucking arc to begin with, and the anime stretched it out, making it a slog for some viewers.

After ~300 episodes, the pacing of the series goes to ABSOLUTE SHIT. Don't let fanboys argue otherwise. The series is based off weekly 20 mage manga/comics, but the anime is a weekly 20 minute animation. Neither the manga or anime ever go on major breaks. The anime used to do filler arcs, but now it just stretches everything as far as they can get away with, completely murdering the pacing and impact of the series. Major problems with pacing start occuring in Enies Lobby, but you'll generally not care too much because the arc is a high point of the series. The next Halloween-like arc, Thriller Bark, is hard to watch at the start.

As for the rest of the series beyond that... I dropped the anime at some point, but I've been following the manga. It's excellent up to the timeskip, then the Fishman Island arc became the first legitimately shit arc of the series. It's recovered somewhat since then, but nothing's been as great as pre-timeskip. I blame this mostly on the series' increasing lack of focus. It doesn't just tell one story per chapter/episode anymore. I counted 13 scene changes in a recent 20 page chapter.

Yes, takes a while to take off, but around the newest arc you'll probably have issues with many things, but then you'll realize that Luffy is who he is because he can make friends from enemies/strangers. That's not a spoiler either.

I actually agree with all of this and share similar experiences.

You really have to turn off your brain when it comes to Luffy's new 'move' in the Dressrosa arc and also how dumb his power is in general, and that he gets where he does because of willpower and the ability to make friends, which is kondof better than a badass winning because he's a badass.

>One Piece starts off kind of shit.
Stoped reading after this.
There's literally nothing better than first several volumes / first ~30 episodes of One Piece.

Trigun, Space Dandy, G-Gundam,Gintama, Courage The Cowardly Dog

SPOILERS

It seems likely the way to compete with some of the devil fruits are insanely powerful conqueros haki, which only a handful of people can use, that's how Luffy will get more badass and how Dragon and some others are as powerful, and also how they will actually be able to battle Blackbeard.

This.

No, most of it is good, the payoffs are worth it.

And getting to experience it with literally 15 years of the anime already out there is an awesome want to do it.

Yea, OP. It is worth the watch. The anime is nothing compared to the manga, but it does brig the feels. If you do start it, make sure you pay attention to every character building arc. The story main attractors come from it character development and backstories. It a good watch, but rip you for waiting soo long; it's on it's 750th+ ep ;o

>Stoped reading after this.
It's a shame that you stopped reading after that since I pointed out that it's really not shit, in literally the next sentence. Some people enjoy it from the start, but it's really weird to most people and they can only appreciate the early episodes on later viewing. You have to encourage new viewers to keep at it until at least the end of Arlong Park.

The first episode was legitimate shit, however. It should have started as the manga did, with kid Luffy and Shanks.

Remove the first 2 sentences and this guy is exactly right.

Nope, that's the best way to watch this stuff, when you don't have to wait a week for an episode.

I saved up 3 arcs and binged it, was amazing. Arcs were Fishman isle, Punk Hazard, and Dressrosa.

End of Dressrosa was amazing.

Although Luffy's retard roids form was fucking god damn retarded.

Fullmetal Alchemist is the best anime ever One Piece comes in second

Watch Hunter X Hunter instead. Same amount of thrills, action and feels as One Piece in only 148 episodes and no filler whatsoever.

Honestly haki in general is just the way to deal with devil fruits, it's almost pointless to have a devil fruit unless its OP in the grand line someone can just train their haki and now they shit on everyone around them. Haki was a good and a bad choice from Oda I think he should have introduced it earlier.

i personally enjoy it, even tho it has a lot of filler,try Danmachi vey good short and to the point, also Fuck Jo Jo

The manga is definitely worth it. The anime...not so much.