New 'Ghostbusters' ain't afraid of no haters

>To these vocal few, Melissa McCarthy has just one word: Hummus

Cinema was a mistake

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/07/13/ghostbusters-haters-melissa-mccarthy-kate-mckinnon-leslie-jones/86978928/

McKinnon a cute

Dude, it's just relative attractiveness.

She looks so much better than the rest.

>few

Not that guy, but I wanted to fuck Kristen Wiig long before they slapped her next to these ham apes.

>“Melissa grabbed my face and shoved it in my mouth,” says Jones
So you raped her to make her like the thing you liked.

Agreed. It's like military-cute

Nah, she's too old

>Cinema was a mistake

How could you possibly know that if all you watch is pleb dogshit like picture related and capeshit?

Oh right, it's summer.

I love me an old milf, Wiig is my got to fap along side Patty Heaton.

I feel like she could unhinge her jaw and swallow a small deer if she wanted to.

Good choice.

>Try it. You could just love it.

>vocal few

This is the same damage control Warner tried after BvS bombed with critics.

>Hummus

I don't get it, is that a joke?

>fourth team member Kristen Wiig, who was sick, missed the group talk
Why is her tummy upset?

I swear it's the same two dickheads calling her cute nonstop.

She's hideous on every level with ayylmao eyes to top it off. The only decent one is wigg or whatever her surname is and she's borderline .

>shitty sequel of a bad comedy movie
>75% positive critic reviews
I always knew movie critics were bought to some degree, but before this point I honestly never realized it was this bad.

And to think all those poor african people could have soap if they only used this fat disgusting fucking pig for the only purpose she's good for.

It has a 6/10 you fucking child of /r/movies
this movie isn't good

>Dude, it's just relative attractiveness.
This. She's an average looking girl in a group of uglies and fatties.

75% positive reviews=/=60% metascore

learn to read before you attempt to post again please

It has a 6/10 you fucking child of /r/movies
this movie isn't good.

What will these same outlets say when the movie bombs?

I like how the imdb staff in the break down originally had four votes rating it like a 3.4 or something. Now there is only 2 rating it a 7. gee I wonder what happened there

They will blame white men no doubt for whatever reason.

Sure, I could love it. But the way they've been acting, I won't give it a chance while giving them money.

Wow. I didn't realize liberal women were so easy to trigger & exploit. Hollywood studio executive are absolute GENIUSES

1) Make crap movie with all female cast
2) Get all the women worked up & triggered
3) Blame men
4) Sit back & watch as the triggered cows shill your movie for you

Liberal Women are so easy to manipulate. Just like the blaxploitation films of the '80s.

I'M GONNA SHOVE STUFF IN YOUR MOUTH IF YOU TELL ME YOU DON'T LIKE IT, NOW GO TAKE OUT THE TRASH

They hate us cause they anus.

> New 'Ghostbusters' ain't afraid of no audience
It's a strong independent movie, that needs no people to watch it! Whatever! It will just become a cult classic!

>all the female ghosts busters are at best, even with the best hollywood make up, a hard 6
>the male secretary they have is a fucking 10/10 cutie

i love how women have serious unawareness

More like a cunt classic.

ITT: butthurt manchildren

>Liberal Women are so easy to manipulate.

The fat white male misogynist Sony Studio Execs thanks all you liberals for you generous donation of cocaine and whores for our ghost busters launch party.

Go out and buy 5 tickets each, you triggered cows. lol

Hey, I'll shill to for Sony. Where do I sign up?

I think it's the "lol, so random" attempted humor

Me too, I'll take some supplemental income.

Actually its pissbaby babbymen

You can tell by their lack of cinematic knowledge and manchildren that are actually part of Sup Forums have an ounce of cinema skill set unlike the ones crying about this flick

What kind of brain dead women thinks supporting this fucking kids movie somehow equates to supporting femminism?

Seee... shit like this is why nobody takes 3rd wave femmis seriously.

>What kind of brain dead women thinks supporting this fucking kids movie somehow equates to supporting femminism?

Mostly sheltered millennial white kids

who was that african warlord people spammed hashtags about again?

I like funny b8

Thanks

>Seee... shit like this is why nobody takes 3rd wave femmis seriously.

sshhhhh

Let the fat cows keep crying about muh movie. It's good entertainment.

Kony?

YEAH

that guy

>You can tell by their lack of cinematic knowledge and manchildren that are actually part of Sup Forums have an ounce of cinema skill set unlike the ones crying about this flick
I'm serious about this part. And I can already tell you lack any real cineknowledge

Are you going somewhere with this?

I glad someone else has a fucking brain.

The best part about this whole thing is that audience reactions are a resounding "meh".

It's even better than it being terrible, because that might get people to see it just so they can laugh at it, or join in the fun taking the piss online.
In a month or two, this will be forgotten, barring the inevitable false flags to desperately stir up a bit of attention.

Current feminism is all about first world problems and inconsequential shit. It is all about virtue signaling and feeling good about themselves.

Actual trying to solve serious, real-world problems for women outside their social/economic circle requires work and compromise and getting "dirty".

It is far easier to bitch on social media and make snarky blog posts/tweets.

Double down is the correct choice.

I just realized the movie looks more like Joel Schumacher's Batman than a Ghostbusters movie.

>rape culture
>wage gap
>characterization of how women should live their lives based on male dominated media

>not important

this is how you spot an MGTOW bitter neckbeard

>Hummus

As if that landwhale has ever even seen Hummus.

flavor of the week

What are you talking about?

This is nothing alike.

Ghostbusters is being hated by the fans, loved by the critics.

BvS was loved by the fans and hated by the critics.

That is one ugly fucking nigger. Goddamn, can the kikes stop trying to shove that ape down everyone's throat?

(You)

>Actually believing in the wage gap
>thinking rape culture is a thing
And as for the last one, are you saying women are too stupid to live their own lives, and somehow need guidance?

Okay lets all take advice on what to eat from Melissa McCarthy.

>the committee of internet memes and commerce
so redditors?

>Genital Mutilation
>Forced Marriages

I've never seen the modern feminist touch on these real issues faced by real women

It's always first world or imagined issues

Not gonna lie, I want to sit in on the board meeting that hammers out the script to weave in pop culture and the wage gap.

the wage gap has been proven again and again

1/5 women in america will get raped during her lifetime, no rape culture here!

as for the last one, im saying male dominated mass media act like patriarchs telling women how to speak/look/act/think

>live in 1st world country
>care about the problems you face as a woman in the country you live in
>"Y-YOURE A HYPOCRITE!!"
ok

Work harder

Crimes happen to all sexes

Think for yourselves

See

>people took this bait

Why? It was so obvious.

0,5 shikels was add to your account

>BvS was hated by the fans and hated by the critics.

fixed

You aren't a feminist if you ignore the plight of women. So yeah, you're a fucking selfish hypocrite.

>someone attacks you
>you go to the police
>"eh, shit happens, get over it"
this is you when a problem doesnt entail you

>the wage gap has been proven again and again
And it has been disproved even more.

>1/5 women in america will get raped during her lifetime
So what exactly is this rape culture? Do you think men are raised being told rape is totally ok and in no way bad?
Does that mean we can say there is a murder culture? I mean, people get murdered all the time, so it's the same thing right?

>telling women how to speak/look/act/think
This is only a problem if you're too stupid to think for yourself.
If you're being influenced by media then that's down to you, not the media.

I had a whole paragraph written out, but you're not worth the you.

Have a panel from Tails Gets Trolled instead.

Crimes happen to everyone. Can't you read?

>no one has any reason to complain as long as there's one person in the world which is worse off than them
are you retarded? by your logic, you shouldnt care about your country, because africa has it way worse

>what kind of hair you want, fampai?
>give me that exploding cartoon cigar look
>I got you

OH BABY

>Paul Feig was a single child whose friends were only girls and got beat up by other boys for being "sissy", thus he grew up hating men

That explains everything

It wasn't bad. Kind of good desu senpai.

>the wage gap has been proven again and again
Confirmed bait. 7/10

CIA crashes westeros with no survivors.

Does Jon Snow come back to life?

>shit happens bro, like, get over it already..you afraid of being raped? there are a lot of people getting raped dog, just chill

No one has any right to call themselves a women's rights activist if they ignore real women with real problems. 1st wave at least tried. I'd respect the 3rd wave if it ever even mentioned genital mutilation or 9 year olds getting raped as a marriage. But no, getting arses out of vidya and people watching Ghostbusters, that's what Feminism should stand for, not women, but bullshit nerd culture.

See

and again, by your logic, you shouldnt care about any political issues since there are probably countries with way worse problems than yours..so you should care about their political issues first and stop being a hypocrite right? or is it "giving it a name" which triggers you?

Paul Fag couldn't handle the Bantz

You justify being a lazy cow who wants more luxury however you want. But to my mind, feminism is in vogue, it's recognised, it's relevant. It has the power to stand up for issues that matter, to bring these issues to the public eye. If they think body image in street fighter is more relevant, their choice. I'm sure millions of clits sliced to ribbons and children getting sodomised are really thankful for the good work protecting thin skinned land whales from body dysmorphia.

They could do so much good for women, but they waste their power getting pissy about toys.

You haven't even seen it

6/10 on what? IMDb? Fucking kek

No, that's really not how it works. If you're a group whose purpose is to fight for women's rights and stop mistreatment of women, ignoring major problems in lieu of petty shit is not helping people see you as legitimate. If firefighters only put out small kitchen fires and sometimes a house but ignored wildfires they'd be seen as a joke as is with feminists.

>this entire post