So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

yuck.... I would never consider it.

THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN

yous trollin

not only nuts, you are a wortless

First, you're a racist piece of shit so kill yourself.

Second, you deserve a shitty girlfriend for being a sub human fuck.

I hope you die from the worst cancer or hang yourself. Go fuck yourself and die off faggot.

relax jesus, it's just a shitpost

Reminder that I have seen this thread 50 thousand times a day, it's bait.

just let her fuck black

Dank meme bro but what's it all about?

4th time this week posting this shit.

nigger detected

what you mean?

Well here something that always worked for me as soon as my gf started drueling for black cock, I rebooted my pc and at a raw potato.

You no longer have a GF.

>the gf

You think she still wants to be with you?

should I let mine?

Of course it's the right thing to do

Kill your self, check yourself into a mental institution, or castrate yourself with a broken coke bottle behind a dumpster at walmart. You must choose at least two of the options and provide timestamped picture or video as proof of satisfaction of the requirements. Thank you and have a nice day.

Samefag

FUCKING CUCK HILLARY VOTERS EVERYWHERE

BAIT

You woukd be if there was anything true about your story.... faggot

Stale copypasta is cold.

C U C K
U
C
K

tell her you want her to fuck a dog first and once that happens insta dump her and laugh. She fucked a dog for nothing.

Yes yes you are. If youre a cuck and want it thats bad enough but the fact that shes pressuring you and you dodnt immediately break up with her is worse...and im black, fuck that, dude.

B8ed m8