Alrite Sup Forums im in search of a little help, i found some 15mg codeine phosphate tablets...

alrite Sup Forums im in search of a little help, i found some 15mg codeine phosphate tablets. this is my first time exploring pills so if anyone has advice on how to prepare/take them and how many ill give you dubs personally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRJCIKjEzxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take three and see how you go. Continue dosage until you're happy with results. Bare in mind it cam take up to 30 mins to feel anything. But, you're more likely fall asleep than take too many.If you can find a way to smoke some weed too. ! spliff will feel like 3

Wrong
Codeine has a very quick tolerance you can't just keep dozing until you're happy
OP assuming you know you aren't allergic to codeine start with about 150-210mg
Far from a dangerous dose but enough that you should feel it

they aren't very strong.

I take 30/500 DHC and 60mg modified release, you've got to drop (or for me) easily more than 150mg total (200 really) of codeine to get any kind of buzz. I've been on 'em for about 6 years though so I've prolly got a tolerance that's decent these days

forgot to say too l that it can make you chuck up if you aren't used to it

drink some spirit, and get some 100mg after that:)

here is how to use it
youtube.com/watch?v=TRJCIKjEzxg

Google "cold water extraction"
You're welcome

cheers for the replies, i tested myself last weekend for an allergy by taking one.
if i take 7 they should equal to 105 mg giving me an algood high?

many thanks :D

is this necessary for pills with such a small mg?

Take them all

whats the codeine mixed with?

i just took 7, so about 100mgs ? hoping to feel nice i guess

7 would be 210 since that is 30 mg pills

also bait is bait

as i stated in the OP theyre 15 mg

he has 15's

As other anons have said, 150 is a good dose. I personally take 600mg twice a day and it's gotten to the point now where I'm going to have to go through a two or three week period of withdrawal to get back to the zero tolerance point.

I've done it before, and my only advice is to not allow yourself to take them long term. Withdrawal for me consists of headache, back pain, knee aches, and general jitteryness.

kys you are the bait and i knowingly took it so fuck you

i took 100mg 5 mins ao, is it too late to upp the dosage?

soo easy