Ask a correctional officer that works in a maximum security institution anything

Ask a correctional officer that works in a maximum security institution anything.

Do you do random cavity searches on people you don't like

Prove it.

what state?

bump

Whats the worst shit youve seen an inmate do so far?

I would also like to know

Why dont you do this on reddit

Why don't you do proper LE, OP?

No. I've never done one personally. I'd rather not reach into a butthole.

lol fag. How else do you prove superiority over these niggers

What's the most overly violent and completely unnecessary actions you or your colleagues have taken? Late hit kinda thing.

bump

Belt, boot, restraints, confiscated tat gun, and artwork with timestamp.

How many cell extractions do you all do in a week? My institution hardly as the need for any, only about 2-3 times a year will we need to get somebody out of their cell, consider where I'm at gravy. What State are you in?

why are you so gay?

Won't post location, or uniform pics just doesn't seem like a good idea. One inmate smashed a hot pot of boiling water over his celly's head a while back, fucked him up pretty bad. Other dudes smear shit on the walls some times, but those are usually just the psycho dudes in the infirmary.

Have you ever looked the other way knowing something bad was about to happen to one of the inmates you didnt like in particular.

I've personally never had to use force. Most units are locked down, not much direct contact. But an inmate captured a food slot on a colleague awhile ago, colleague went autist and was slamming the inmates arm in the flap trying to close it. Just panicked I think. We're really not super violent to be honest. No beatings or anything.

Same as you pretty much, or less. We gas with OC/CS, and don't feed the dude til he gives up and complies.

Thanks for the answer user. Now, if you could have gotten 3 inmates killed, and there was 0% chance of you getting caught, why and what did they do.

No. Never been put in the situation honestly, but if I was I wouldn't stand for it. What the guy has coming to him sure but not literal abuse.

I don't think about it honestly. I don't pick grudges, I'm just there for the money. Plenty of chomos and murderers though.