How am I supposed to win against this woman? She's way too strong, she keeps beating the shit out of me

How am I supposed to win against this woman? She's way too strong, she keeps beating the shit out of me.

lick her pussy

not an option

ur fucked bruv

I have no idea what this is but in general in a fighting game if there's an opponent that hits too hard to fight it means you're not supposed to be getting hit.

Hit and run, don't trade blows. If it seems like there's no mechanic that lets you run, look through the controls and find it, because that's the only way to win.

("Running" might entail ducking or blocking or any other way to avoid damage, not necessarily movement)

I try, but she's fast too and I can't ever really guess her next move :(

If there's any way to duck, block, or sidestep, combine it with your fastest or longest reaching attack. Don't bother trying to hit her hard, just focus on attacking when you know you won't get hit in return.

The controls are just sluggish enough that it's extremely hard to not get hit, and you need to do so much damage to just get her down once

there's also the special meters, you can't really fill it up against her because you don't hit hard enough and when she fills it up she throws you out of the ring

pee in her butt

bedtime for you kid

Git gud.

rude

It sure as hell doesn't look as hard as those fucking dead or alive games.Those AI's cheat so bad.

Oh honey, did the internet people trigger you?

>not using Afro Thunder

forgot about that bitch, lots of people had a hard time against her too

Have you tried punching her in the gut like King Hippo?

Use Micheal Jackson

Yes, usually she just uppercuts me really hard in the head

Welp

What game is this? Looks like it's for the N64

ready to rumble boxing round 2

Maybe the feminists were right?

Plz no bully

Pretty good femdom simulator

Activate Cheats
Or
>just get good.

>Keeps trying to beat a heavier (and strongest) boxer by trading blows