I'd just like to do a roll call of black cock posters...

I'd just like to do a roll call of black cock posters. Report in if you regularly post black cock threads or post them in other threads

I lurk, I appreciate the size

Ever posted a thread? I posted them regularly from 2007 to 2014. I don't know what came over me, like I was in a trance. I just needed to post it.

I'm bi. A black guy forced me to suck him and it was secretly the hottest thing. Now I lurk Sup Forumslackcock threads and share the odd pic.

I was propositioned by a naked black guy in a locker room. Regret that I didn't suck it

Hot man, that'd be a secret fantasy of mine. Love caption pics that tell me to suck cock. Wish my GF knew and helped.

You should have man, it was intense

We got drunk together, he asked me if I was into guys, so I told him about my fantasy to be a girl and be made to do what a guy wanted. Fast forward a few mins and he's fucking my face and calling me Rebecca.

I would like for the guy to be completely dominant and much bigger than me so that there's no ambiguity as to who is in charge. I want to be manhandled.

Believe me, there was no escaping it

This isn't a black cock "u mad white boi" thread. It's just to see how many black cock posters are here. I never do the bait threads, just appreciation and stories

You can tell reality from fantasy

>mfw this is a sting operation by mods

Kek

Never did anal, just blew him. He made sure he lasted and got really into the humiliation too.

u guys have no life.. like really arguing on dick size...

Gay interracial is beautiful. I love seeing white on black skin, or black on white. Not like kids are being made. Can't say it fucking matters.

That's not what the thread is about. Also, you're here

I don't doubt there's small-dicked black guys but the one who fucked my mouth was massive