Dubs decides

Dubs decides

That is the most beta fucking conversation I've ever read.

You will never fuck this girl.

I would rather eat your puss girlie

OP, you're both absolute autists, but i'll roll for "my cum tastes even better" lets spice this shit up a little

so, we going to fuck now?

Roll

Winrar

Loll nice Winrar user

Not as good as eating your little sisters ass last night. What is she, seven or eight? Tasted like seven.

You from Ohio?
But if dubs just put "show tits you wretched swine."

ROLLING

op, you must deliver

Reloadingg!

rolling

I'm a masshole

Fuck lmao! i got dubs again!! fucking rolling in this thread, put this user's beautiful post up

WINRAR

REROLL

Same

OP added extra unnecessary words like a retard. Rolling for, "I want to eat your ass for desert.

DO IT OP!!!

Sorry I'm gay

rolling for "haha just kidding, my cum tastes awful. trust me i would know"

I'd love to cut you up into a stir fry and have your succulent fat melt in my mouth.

413 here

>
>413 here
508 here

Ayyy me too reppin 978

''than wat u ate''
Wtf you burger, stick to the actual rolls please.

HANNAH BOBANNAH I wanta fuck ya in the COBANA with NANA in a CABANA

This. This fuckin needs to happen.

Rollin

rollin rollin rollin

"I masturbate to the thought of you fully submitting to big black cock."

roll

Roll

>Fried chicken, salad with mac and cheese
Jesus how fat is she?

haha sorry I'm actually playing a joke where i have people on the internet tell me what to say

roll

Rolling for; So you still hungry for dessert? How about some more fried chicken only with waffles and mars bars all deep fried and topped with vanilla ice cream.

OP a faggot

Kek roll

rolll

Seriously, you can't just pretend that the word's meaning suddenly changed, and it's not funny in the first place. It's immature obnoxious bullshit left over from Sup Forums
When a ton of the "OP is a faggot" pics and gifs are guys being effeminate, or implying sucking on a penis, you can't pretend it doesn't mean gay anymore. And no, Louis CK and South Park are not moral compasses to whether or not it is ok to say, and saying "Well not all gay people are faggots!" doesn't magically make it ok either

rollin

winna winna chiken dinna

rolling

roll

winrar

the real fucking faggot ladies and gentlemen

Tell her, "not as good as dubs"