Which is a better Country?

Which is the better Country?

Japan or Korea?

Mongolia is the patrician choice when it comes to Asia

Yamero

Let's just keep it between Korea and Japan for now.
Which one is the smarter country? The better looking country? Out of the two that is

What can you tell me about your country?

How do you feel about Best korea's missle Launch?

Both are korea. South Korea and East Korea.

Which Korea is better?

East Korea is the real Korea with original korean people so that it is the best korea.

Is there a west korea

I've heard that Japanese people are better looking than Koreans, is that true?

Some Chinese onliners use the word "west korea" to call their country as a self-mockery meme

no, we are originally Africans as you call us Jap monkeys while Koreans come from ourterspace as East sheit and Mars are rightful clay of Korea

The best leader's madness only gives us legitimate reasons to revise our impotent constitution into normal one and justifies our regaining the glorious imperial status after WW3 ends.

Korea

korea nida

Japan, their fish taste great and thwir cities are beautiful, I don't trust Korea since one of their phones exploded on my face.

Korea because they make great music and movies. Could not care less about anime however

Bored

The comparison object is wrong.
There are countries which can be compared alone by the United States or China, and there is no meaning to compare with Japan unless it is a regional unit.
That value is different.

japan is much better

I wish I had endless money. There's so many places I'd like to travel. Mongolia is high up on my list.

Have you been and what do you like?

Japan is a way higher level than us.

Delet this

>recognizes the one-Korea policy

lock this jap up

1000% wrong

We do not believe the American flag