Any quality deeply desturbing movies...

any quality deeply desturbing movies? the only one that comes to my mind is requiem for a dream but that is a sadness trip more than anything else

Funny Games made me very paranoid for a while

Enter the Void

The little rascals

holy fuck those titties

Night at the Museum

this and all of gaspar's shit.
Also lake mungo

nice, loved it

Man Bites Dog
Death Powder
Beautiful Girl Hunter
Decoder
Men Behind the Sun
Virus (aka Day of Resurrection)
Who Can Kill a Child?

Does 9mm count? I don't remember it well enough to say for sure.

Eyes Wide Shut for sure.

kubrik was a fucking nutjob

ctrl:f ass-to-ass

>0 results found

ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASSASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASSASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASSASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS
ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASSASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASSASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASSASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS ASS-TO-ASS

wow, lots of titles, you can't tell me they're all good

>g-g-guyz, do I le fit in XDDD

Fuck off, Reddit.

I love how "that" scene was used to show her bottoming out point in life where she hits rock bottom. Meanwhile, Jared Leto's character has a fucking heart attack and almost dies and the mom character does die. But for that stupid bitch it's getting paid what probably equates to over a hundred dollars an hour to do what women were meant to do in the first place, turn men on sexually in an attempt to get pregnant. What a stupid whore. women have it so easy in this country yet can still play the victim.

(you)

Never been, but I can almost guarantee you're an underage b& because you used this "XD". God I fucking hate normies. Get off my Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEE

the more you think about it the more frustrated you'll get. just tell yourself it's normal and you'll start believing it eventually

You're trying so hard, it's pretty obvious you're just trying to fit in, Reddit.

Fuck off.

(Reddit)

dude nice very edgy good work

the (you) meme has to be one of the most cancerous things reddit has come up with

Moot should have put a cap on the site after 2012 that blocked any ISP who hadn't been on here from before that from getting on forever. The maybe this place wouldn't be filled with kids like this fagtron

(you)

c'mon let's not derail this thread, we all have to see as many fucked up movies before we die

Everyone who posts in this thread is from Reddit!

Wait...

Shitfucknigger :(

Trying too hard... Zzzzzzzz...

Just fuck off already, Reddit.

jokes on you I'm from 9gag

Every single post you've made has had the word Reddit in it. I bet you have sex with your dog.

i honestly didn't believe i'll one day have to sage my own thread...

still thanks for the titles

Literally every single one of those movies is amazing and will change your perspective about something in your life.

got my hopes up :*

>guyzzz guyz am I le edgy enough nao XDDD im so gon post this on r/Sup Forums later

ive only been here for 2 years and have never been called a sumfg. also why the fuck would you feel proud for brousing Sup Forums for more than 4 months, its not cool, only sad

oh boy, another redditor op