So my wife got in contact with an old friend from highschool, and said he will be coming to our party

So my wife got in contact with an old friend from highschool, and said he will be coming to our party.

When she came home she was horny as fuck and we had nasty sex.

Am i thinking too much or is this fishy pic not related

she cheated on you. sorry bro.

yup, she fucked him.
then you got sloppy seconds.

Sure hope not I ate her pussy

>asking personal questions on Sup Forums
You dun fucked up now

maybe she wanted to but didnt have sex with him. which is why she was horny when she got home. you should confront her about it.

well, i guess you're gay now...

He came inside her, and she loved it, sorry to tell you... the she felt super guilty and worried so she had you cum inside her too just in case she got pregnant

>nasty sex

Please elaborate for more accurate advice.

How where his sloppy seconds op?

Pic not related

She cheated for sure. He busted in her and she freaked out so had you do the same that way if she gets preggo she can play it off as yours. Enjoy raising his seed and knowing she thinks of him when your micro dick is pumping away futilely

She called me in the room naked, and opened up.

I went straight for her pussy and ate her out. Stuck my finger in her ass and she came hard, was tough to get my finger out.

She yelled i want you in me, so i started fucking her for a while. Didnt cum inside shes fertile

I loved babysitting the neighbourhood kids

Well if she ends up getting pregnant, be sure to get a DNA test. She got pumped full of cum and is lying to you. She wants you to think you're the dad.

Doesn't sound like someone who already got laid to me. Maybe she got turned on by this guy at the party but you got the rewards. I'd be ok with this personally.

Yeah initial thought is shit, reconnect with more friends!

But the party hasnt happened, she invited him

Do you live in Wi?

No

Ohhhh....yeah I'd probably be inclined to ask what that was all about then. Nip it in the bud if that's what it actually is.

She wants to fuck him. I'm in a similar situation but I'm the other guy. Divorce her.

She either cheated or is going to cheat with him soon. Women.

There's a black mirror episode about this, if that's anything to go on she is having his kid, if she gets pregnant in the coming weeks then you know they banged

Pic is related. Its a gif from a music video about getting railed.

Pretty sure you can't get pregnant by inviting someone to a party.

Where u from? Details this sounds hot

>marries a woman
>2017
She cheated on you and is probably pregnant.

You wanna know why you got wired vibes? Because she values the presence of this other man. Not to pitch this like a super alpha or anything, I'm far from that, but my wife would never be fixated on another males attention barring familial relationships; of course.

Is your name Justin? Lol

Il.
>be me and turn 30
>lost over 100lbs in the last 20 months
>perks that go along with that
>new job new car new wardrobe
>its weird walking into a room and knowing you're the most attractive person there
>confidence.jpg
>look up and "reconnect" with every whore who has rejected me in the last 15 years
>talk them up on social media
>i've fucked 7 of them, they are all married or in relationships
>i either poke holes in the condoms or dont wear one
>i am planning on moving to another country and assuming a new id in 37 weeks.
>enjoy my bastards you whores

>he will be coming to our party.
>When she came home

Were you there or not

Or they can enjoy aborted fetus soup! Imagine if they all sat at a long table chewing the seasoned corpses of your children.

I see nothing fishy about the pic, so no, the fishy pic is not related.

I'm intrigued by you ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

That's hot.