I'm going to commit suicide, what do you guys want to know from my brain before i die

i'm going to commit suicide, what do you guys want to know from my brain before i die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emHAoQGoQic
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why??

You just want attention, stop being a faggot.
Do it without telling anyone, like a real man.
Quit whining for someone to fucking save you.

What drove you to make this decision? What finally broke you? What made you believe life wasn't worth carrying on for anymore?

stream it or fuck off.

Do you even lift?

What's the link for the live stream

Nothing, because your brain is obviously worthless.

Nobody loves me. Never been in a relationship, never kissed a girl.
I'm waiting for the shitheads to bait >no you won't

Op, could u post your paypal and other bank account details here? I would love you if you did that.

bring me too :(

A classic case of boohoo, nobody loves me, I'm a faggot.

Don't have a bank account.
Ignoring the niggers that say this

>ignoring
but you just tagged the post and replied to me...

steam account

Don't do it, I'm 16 never kissed a girl I've had a few girlfriends but killing yourself over some stupid shit like that? No that will only give your pain to someone else.

Nobody will really feel any pain, and if they do, they deserve it for raising me wrong and abusing me.

there's nothing waiting for you, one moment you are, the next you are not

16 get banned

"Boo hoo muh lonliness muh never kissed a girl"
OP is a faggot and should actually kill himself.
Livestream it too

Give money to local dog shelter before you go

faggot kys

nice dubs

kek. I'm 31 and everyone is married, or has kids. I am going to die alone. With a cat and a dog.

Do it already and livestream it if you want so much attention.

look at this as you die

I was reinforcing that dying alone is a prefferable alternative to suicide, edgetard

An hero

I always loved animals. Dogs never attack on instinct (domesticated.) I'll do that.

16 get the fuck out

this
/thread

Ever had sex?

Don't do it man you have plenty of time to meet new people and form relationships

This

How you gonna do it?

First off OP how old are you? Stop being a pussy and find a girl

underageb&

Cool. I mean, you should prolly start counselling or an exercise program tho

Mods!!

How will you do it? Gun? Hanging? Drowining? Overdose? Lighting yourself om fire? Cut wrists? C'mon OP stop being a faggot and tell us.

OP start jogging. Quit being a bitch life isn't about chicks and sex bro!

Never kissed a girl.
Bullet in skull.
Trust me, I've tried work out routines. They don't work.

>Life isn't about chicks and sex

Bullet huh? Show gun and bullets with timestamp. Otherwise I will continue to call bullshit

Plz do something interesting before you go, because you won't even make the papers if you just waste yourself.

Kidnap someone and make a cool torture video or set random buildings on fire.

I will put you on my cool dude memory wall if you do it.

Don't do it OP. Suicide only transfers your pain to the the ones you love and the ones that love you. It is a pussy's way out. No one ever promised any of us that life was a fucking rose garden. Seek help. I wish you luck.

You need to live and gain wizard powers.

this

>normie

Yeah, I feel like having a pet would help a lot if you're alone and/or depressed. Although, it'd hit you like a rock if they died, probably.

36 yr old ex dope junkie, alcoholic, liar, thief and a little rapey. Used to be all around shit bag. Far from normie but have been severely depressed. It can get better. But one has to desire they want to feel live and be better.

This. Grow some balls pussy.

stream or gtfo

Fucking do eeeet fgt but first shoot up a cop station or blow some shit up, make yourself known
Give us a little info on yourself for the news

This

This

It's not mine, I'm too poor too afford one.

I don't speak nintendo

why do you need other people to make you happy? Especially girls? Fuck all that man, live your life, find things that make you happy and focus on that, go hiking, work out, make fun of people online, get a dog, pick up an art. You are on earth for such a small period of time, dont throw that away.

I didn't ask if the gun was yours or not. I said show proof of the weapon.

I'm so fucking depressed. I'm never going to have money, I'm a guy of wisdom with an unfortunate life to keep it simple. I've been put down and abused my whole life. I had a single shot with her but she fucked it up for us.

Not at his house right now, once I am I will show

>guy of wisdom
>depends on women for happiness

No please kill yourself. Actually do it too. Attention seeking scum

Then why wait to get the gun? Why not go to your kitchen and grab a knife? If you were 100% serious on ending your life then you'd already have backup plans when the first option, this case a gun, end up failing. I think you'd rather have people talk you out of killing yourself OP. And if that is the case then you are in the wrong place for that and just wasting our time

This

I want it to be painless. If I was baiting, wouldn't it be easier just to say "muh knife" and timestamp that? You're wasting your own time.

If dubs, timestamp and face, pussy...

why dont you hang yourself instead?

Reroll

Jajajajaja dis is 2 funy

The must be something wrong with your brain if you want to kill yourself. So I don't think there is anything we want from it

>what do you guys want to know from my brain before i die
your life story
start typing from the earliest you can remember

youtube.com/watch?v=emHAoQGoQic

And i bet you are a kissless virgin too

who/what is your last fap?

newfaggg

dont do it bruh

sharpie in pooper with timestamp. might as well since you're gonna die. do eet faggot.

Painless... man OP you're making this way more complicated than it needs to be. I mean when you really get the gun pointed at your head will you pull the trigger or hesitate? Simple way to go is a cut wrists in a warm bath. You'll feel a miniscule amount of pain from the knife going over your skin but that's it. The rest is sit back and bleed out.

Fell off a dryer at an early age. Fucked my head up so bad I needed stitches.
Abused by my mother and stepfather for a decade (dad was out of my life but whenever I talked to him, he is a very nice man and I'm sorry only that HE will go through this.) Parents constantly argued and emotionally abused me. Always awkward and I'm never happy. I was happy one fucking day when she told me she loved me - but she doesn't.

Continuing or if you got some money get a portable generator, a grill, coal, and matches. Just stick the grill and generator in your house or where ever you live turn on the generator and light up the coals on the grill the methane gas will do its job while you sleep.

Where are you streaming it?

twitch

>Why?
>Are you diagnosed with anything or have a drug problem?
>What's the most interesting fact you can think of?
>What's your favourite film?
>If you were reincarnated, what animal would you be? (Or just favourite animal, whatever)

Knives hurt bro
>Suicide attempt and stabbed twice

Bump

Bemp

Bamp

Bomp

Bimp

Neat

Why arent you going out in a blaze of glory. Also why is your vagina so big?

Answer, I like to know peoples favourite animals