Pinoy Pride

I'm a half-Filipino. I hate my Filipino side. I hate it a lot. Do not ask me what my other half is. All you need to know is that I like it a million times better than my Filipino side.

I went to the Philippines recently. Stayed with some relatives. Middle-class folks in Quezon City. What a bunch of obnoxious idiots. You would think that "Filipino Pride" is a meme said in a half-joking self-deprecating manner, but... I'm afraid that Filipinos actually take it seriously and believe it.

>"Pinoy food is the best, eh?"

>"Ehhh pinoy girls are so much more beautiful."

>"Yeah, I tried fried chicken in the US. It's bad. Not as good as ours."

>"Hey man, we used to be as rich as Japan XX years ago."

>"You're part Filipino, but why can't you sing?"

Okay, listen up you motherfucking Filipino niggers. You need to calm your motherfucking shit. Pinoy Pride is the most laughable thing in the world. We Filipinos literally never accomplished a single noteworthy thing in our entire history. We Filipinos literally never invented a single noteworthy thing in our entire history. We Filipinos were never rich or powerful in our entire history. We Filipinos have been independent as a people for only 5% of our entire history. Tell me, bitch, what EXACTLY do we have to be proud about as Filipinos??? No, bitch nigger, I am not going to help you out just because we're both Filipinos. No, you cannot borrow 5 bucks just because we're both Filipinos.

Shut the FUCK up about Pinoy Pride. You are a joke. We are a joke. Filipinos are a fucking joke. Shut the FUCK up you pagpag-eating, karaoke-singing monkey-ass piece of shit. God I hate being Filipino. Fuck you God, Fuck you Jesus. Fuck YOU.

Stop the self hate

>what EXACTLY do we have to be proud about as Filipinos
José Rizal and the lads, those were pretty nice in my book.

i actually really hate filipinos too so yes good thread good thread

Yes fuck filipinos FUCK THEM

>Fuck you God, Fuck you Jesus. Fuck YOU.

Ay broder, Jesus wasn't pinoy, he was a jew! No need to hate him. God Bless

>I'm a half-Filipino.
>you motherfucking Filipino niggers.
>We Filipinos

Eternal reminder that Filipinas es latino.

>Having your country named after the King of another country
Sad!

Fuck you.

Enjoyed some delicious pagpag today? Also, learn how to eat with your mouth closed. It's fucking disgusting.

Delet this

Self-hater faggots are even more annoying than nationalistic pricks, god damn.

For real though. For a country with as big a population as the Philippines, they're a country of failure. How can they be so fucking shitty even after centuries of European influence, culture and technology. Philippines? More like Failpenis. The niggers of Asia. No wait, that's Cambodia.

pinoys are cool man

hapas are actually the worst in my opinion
>sex tourist daddy
>tourist whore mommy
>self hate children

I find it funny how not a single person can refute any of OP's points.

>mfw these are all true
how do we stop this?

i like spen
do yuo liek flipinas?

At least you can see it as you have some heritage and roots to track, the farhtest i can go on my family tree are my grand grand parents and they are just regular "pueblo" folks whose fathers probably were the same.

>farthest i can go on my family tree are my grand grand parents
pretty much same here famalam

Yeah, your ancestral country is a basketcase. But why let it define you. You're in America where the only colour that matters is green. Do your best and hopefully when you leave this Earth, you had at least done one positive thing.

half-Filipino desu

Most of that is just small talk, no need to get pissed off about it. Begging for money is cringey though, fuck anyone who does that.

this is why you don't marry asian women

Chicken in Philippines is god tier, pinoys are at least right about that
Everything else is disgusting though

>half-Filipino desu
Same lad

Why do you hate your motherland
I have a question for you

I asked a person from the Philippines
Please tell me the history of your country
She taught, the history after being conquered by Spain
What was the previous history?

She said, it is an embarrassing history for Filipinos
Did the Philippines abandon the soul?
Is the Philippine a white slave?
I was very disappointed.

more
sillypenis
mirite
son

Good thread
Filipinos are toxic
One of the only countries/nationalities that I dislike

I'm a half too
>don't personally hate my flip side but hate the culture (grandpa likes to flaunt his wealth like a slumlord chink)
>pale as fuck, and almost no one can detect that I'm a flip
>black hair makes everyone assume i'm a spic
JUST

>inb4 all the other flags are self-hating flips

Tell me ONE thing I have to be proud about as a Flip. Simply being a Flip is NOT something to be proud about.

I know from Dota that pinoys are in dire need of electric chairs
I am glad to know it's not just dota, they're actually retarded

flips are technically spics.

Filipino, people of wrong religion, corruption and laziness.

>tfw we are the odd one out in asia.

noice one lucas

You're the odd one out in the world

The pride thing came about as a counter to the Flip self-loating and mass colonial complex they still have. Instead of eroding the self-hate with over-exaggerated self pride they both co-exist in an awful mess that is quite the spectacle to see and many times manifests at the SAME TIME.

The Philippines is one of the most mentally,culturally, historically damaged former non-settler/indigenous folks wiped out (or heavily cut in numbers) colonial nations in the world. IT has issues that are typically seen in New World places.

stop reminding me Jean

>You're in America where the only colour that matters is green.

"No"

Sorry, I actually have a lot of compassion for your people and I hope you live a good life.

>She taught, the history after being conquered by Spain
>What was the previous history?
It's best to not learn anything beyond that. (((They))) don't like it. :DDDDDDDDDDD

>indigenous folks
>wiped out
>heavily cut in numbers
ayy lmao. as expected of a fucking leaf.

P I N O Y
R
I
D
E

W O R L D
I
D
E

all i remember is in primary school that kid said philipines had penis in it (pines) and that brown kid started crying said he;d fight him rofl

kek

Ey look man, some people have to look forwad at something. Why go to any of the cities? Only full of madmen. Play games instead.

We have Tekken 7 earlier than the Americans. Shits more quiet.

B-but you have the oldest University in Asia (Manila)

"HEY EVERYONE THE PHILIPINES HAS PENIS IN IT LIKE P I N E S"

SOMETHING LIKE THAT* ca[ps

hmm, according to this photo, Filipinos are actually the most powerful race in the world. I dont know what to believe anymore

Filipinos have sinigang, which is the superior soup.

filipinos are nice people but probably the dumbest, most superficial asians i've met.

80% of them i've met spend their time dancing/singing/doing entertaining shit and think appearance is the most important thing in life. not a logical and long-term thinking group overall imo, compared to other asians and whites.

your story makes me love filipinos more.

Half flilipino, half filipina?

Don't worry. We won't judge, although you should watch your back every now and then if that's the case.

>tfw my singaporean friends is so angry at flip niggers on DotA that he wanted to visit flip and unload an auto on every computer shop he can find.
>tfw most of SEA pleads gaben to make a separate server for flips and segregate Flip DotA players from the rest of the world.
>tfw they cannot take the banter.
[spoiler]Bobo.[/spoiler] [spoiler]:3[/spoiler]

This is a nice thread

We trained Bruce Lee in escrima and kali so theres that.

The good
>Melting pot of the world, can produce beautiful women
>pure filipinos from provinces are raised very well and is one of the most polite people in general
>the food

The bad
>neglected tourist spots
>worst kind of gay people
>loves drama and attention too much
>will make everything viral
>squatters/jejemons

>tfw half-french half-filipino

I never went to the Philippines and never heard so much about Pinoy Pride, but you're way too butthurt about all this shit man. Then again i can imagine flips in diaspora can be obnoxious, but i'm part of a fucking rare species here

Also, pinoy chicken tastes better than yours.

>Being this mad
How does it feeI eating that inferiority compIex everyday m8.

You need to go back home.

At least I'm half something else. You're full Filipino. You lose, nigger.

Gf is Filipino and hates the culture too. From my experience its just 95% honour/civility to someone's face and then gossiping behind their back.

Being this honest to your own people is not self hate, shit like this makes people get shit done and better themselves as a people. Good on you Faggypino! You're a scholar in the making.

Bwahaha

What do you guys think about this Duerte guy? Is he really that bad as our media depict him?

nah he wins because hes not a insecure faggot like you