He's right

He's right.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082
factcheck.org/2009/04/snopescom/
businessinsider.com/how-one-lawmaker-may-actually-put-an-end-to-gerrymandering-2017-1
snopes.com/more-votes-than-voters-in-detroit/
lasvegassun.com/news/2014/apr/18/illegal-immigrant-arrested-nevada-voter-fraud/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/report-massive-nevada-voter-fraud-uncovered/
twitter.com/lhfang/status/821545756385538049
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is he

Good thing he won the popular vote.

This, I honestly can think of anything notable he did other than make black people bolder about hating white people.

whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com

I will be using this in the future.

So your ignorance makes him a bad president?

Youre right.. Obama did actually win the popular vote in 2012

and in 2008

>So your ignorance makes him a bad president?
No, his "accomplishments" do not make him a good one.

So what is stopping you then? Please go out armed and try to start a revolution.

Instead of posting this crap, get a job!

This user knows where it's at - Since day one of the Obama Administration, the War against White people has been on, and the Cuck Media didn't say a word, Hollywood included. They kept on with the Black male as victim propaganda.

unlike whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com, which gives a credible and proven source for every single fact given, the only source your retarded conservative rant gives is some stupid fucking blog. nobody wants to read all that shit jesus christ i doubt you've even read all of it.

He can't, they're scared shitless of guns

Then why is every famous economist and investor a republican?

Go learn Russia. The way Trump is sucking Putin's dick, we will need to learn it.

But that one's fake. Trumps tweet is old. From back when he was a Democrat

>nobody wants to read all that shit
Would a 20 second youtube video keep your feeble, ADD brain on message or is that too long too?

half of the things on this site arent even inherently good things lmao

>appointed first latina to supreme court

well done? how about you just appoint whoever is best fit for the job?

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082

Only if Pauly Shore read every line of that horseshit.

i'm sorry? you've posted like 10 pictures of rambling bullshit about obama. what makes this so different than the dozens of conservative retards making false claims about obama that snopes.com has proven wrong?

>snopes.com

Only if Millions of cases of voter fraud actually occured. Which I believe can be best summed up by the question asked by the jr senator of Minnesota and it's answer by senator Sessions.

You conspiracy theorist nutjob

Mfw you just owned someone with the junior senator of Minnesota.

He did win the popular vote if you exclude one state. Thus the reasoning behind the electoral college.

factcheck.org/2009/04/snopescom/
i know people like to shit on snopes a lot, and it definitely does seem liberal as shit, but it's like wikipedia in that you can't say it isn't reliable because it cites and links other sources.

>but it's like wikipedia in that you can't say it isn't reliable

And if you exclude Texas he lost the election.

give me proof that wikipedia isn't reliable that wasn't changed within the span of ten minutes and still remains on the site.

wow u can edit html

nice

That's about the 2008 primaries. The last one should have gone to Sanders, but the Democratic party is a private party and not even subject to the electoral system. They have their own system.

>He did win the popular vote if you exclude one state
yeah lets just exclude the most populous state

lmao

I'd agree to give California to Mexico if they'd take Texas back. Fuck the new agers and the Nappa snobs and fuck Texans all together. Maybe if we are really lucky they'll also take Florida.

>Trump tweeting on 2012 election day about the 2008 Democratic Primary

US government doesnt give a shit about you, your votes don't count, and your liberal/conservative shitfest is just a distraction from how hard they are fucking you

Mexico New world leader.

And he was right about both. California should have more votes in the system and several other states less, adjusting for population.

In what? We are naturally shifting away from petrol and what else does Texas produce that's not found in abundance in Kansas or Missouri? Only two things come from Texas...

The state that issues driver's licences to illegal immigrants and requires no ID to vote. Definitely no voter fraud happening here.

TRUMPS PICKS SO FAR WILL DESTROY THIS COUNTRY IN THE FIRST YEAR AND MAKE 9/11 LOOK LIKE ITS PLAY TIME OVER SEAS.

In cali they never ask for identification, I worked for the ROV when i was a junior and senior in hs a couple years back, they get mad at me if i asked for ID. On one occasion the "same" guy came into my place twice, we could do anything about it cause legally we couldn't turn him away so we had him vote provisionally. So yeah its not too far fetched, I mean without ID anyone can say theyre anyone, who can prove otherwise

Where is your evidence? Even Sessions had to admit that what you propose is highly unlikely to impossible.

ITT: statist democrats vs statist republicans who support the same agenda but are in denial

You had him vote provisionally and I'm assuming called the authorities? That would be your fucking job. And in the few instances where it did happen that way we have cases and evidence. There is NO evidence of wide spread abuse. We would see millions of cases of people having voted twice if that much happened. Or at least hundreds. You're claiming that they what, tied the people up so they couldn't vote? Where did the millions of people they stole the identities of to vote go? Where is your evidence?

It's irrelevant to argue at this point. After the Republican Congress passes a national voter ID, the conservative Supreme court backs it up, it won't even matter. And let's not forget district restructuring. Going to be a long 8 years for some.

My precinct inspector ran it up the chain of command to the ROV and they examined it. I was senior in highschool so i didnt really give a fuck, but yeah, also all you need to register is a valid drivers id in some areas soooo. But yeah 3 mill is a lil far fetched

Also checked

1 million is far fetched. Trump lost the popular.

With an estimated 12 million illegals in the country, you feel it's far fetched that 3 million voted in areas that don't require ID?

District restructuring... Oh you mean the gerrymandering that Republicans proudly brag about? It won't affect the presidential election. Trumps going to be. 4 year president. He might even make Republicans so unpopular that they lose the house and Senate I spite of the wide spread gerrymandering.

Yes. Without evidence such as there being thousands of cases of the same person voting twice, because the real registered voters showed up.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Also tl;dr

yes since there is no evidence of such a thing ever happening. you need evidence to have your argument taken seriously

There was evidence in Detroit and Nevada.

samefag

Link to it. Show me your proof.

businessinsider.com/how-one-lawmaker-may-actually-put-an-end-to-gerrymandering-2017-1

Maybe not. Plus since the election support for Trump has actually dropped. In part due to his tweets and in part due to his picks. The Trump administration is shaping up to be the most unpopular administration in US history.

snopes.com/more-votes-than-voters-in-detroit/

Yes, the same polls that gave Hilldog a 98% of winning now say Trump is unpopular.

If they're voting they can't rape our women and steal our jobs!

Pretty weak shit ya got there.

Funny to watch you go thru the stages, tho.

no, i'm right

lasvegassun.com/news/2014/apr/18/illegal-immigrant-arrested-nevada-voter-fraud/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/report-massive-nevada-voter-fraud-uncovered/

"The discrepancy did not involve Detroit's recording more votes than registered voters, but rather precinct poll workers miscounting the number of people who voted.". That only proves that people in Detroit are morons.

Proof that the system works. It resulted in arrest.

Appointment of a minority to an upper-level position in government is reflective of a change in America from the dominance of the white male, restricting job advancement and inherently disavowing the ability for people of colour to hold important positions. It is a movement in human rights, creating opportunity for all - part of what makes America great.

Its funny. They've got you idiots fighting non-stop over the made up Dem/Repub divide while the real issue is and always has been between the rich and the poor. The political parties are a scam to keep you distracted. The only victors in the recent election were the oligarchs, and they win every election. Time to stop drawing parallels to Hitler, and start looking to France, you need a revolution. Its time to kill the rich.

to some extent i feel the same - but i really don't know how it would get done when the government has drones...

Then where is the follow-up and why is this only being covered by newsmax and other right wing websites?

>because when the recount was cancelled the second it was shown that shillary had a fucking army of false and repeat voters working for her it was shut down, that doesn't prove that voter fraud actually occurred.
fucking Christ you people are insufferable. simply accept that your new president is the showing of America's true colors: a nation that
is tired of having an opinion other than our own, or those in our best interests shoved
down our throat

Yes, you've made it perfectly clear that you have no desire to vote in your own best interest. That is obvious.

Betsy DeVos got everything for free by inheriting it, bashes free college: 'Theres nothing in life thats truly free'

twitter.com/lhfang/status/821545756385538049

Maybe he's a multi millionaire whos shorting stocks or investing in oil futures. Or maybe he owns a private prison. Sessions war on marijuana is going to be very profitable for some Americans

There are arguments to be made in favor of Trump's other appointees, but I find it impossible to understand how anyone could think that cunt should be in charge of education.

Do you want a nation of retards? Cause that's how you get a nation of retards.

i don't understand people's hate for paying taxes, it just goes to things like infrastructure, healthcare (in every developed nation in the world but USA), welfare, and education. many of the world's best places to live have quite high tax rates, and i think it shows that the higher the taxes, the higher the standard of living

Don't forget the Blackwater connection. I bet trump pardons the ones convicted of murder.

We used to have much higher taxes, back in the time Trump says we were great.

That's the dumbest fucking argument I've ever heard

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>artistic
>autistic
fixed it for you

>back when he was a democrat
>shows him supporting a republican
ok

It's time for america to burn down and smoke out all the greed from the politicians and families that control all the wealth. When the system finally collapses here i'll be laughing half way across the world because i saw it coming. Trump isn't the end of america but i can see it from here.

>I honestly can think

there's your problem faggot :O

he greatly expanded environmental protection by creating the largest marine preserves in the world

there are other things, but I know your tiny mind can't handle too much so I'm being kind and leaving it at that, homogay

For example...
>I pay taxes (a lot by American standards)
>Government spends tax money of infrastructure projects
>I get contract to rebuild a highway
>I hire dozens of people
>I make lots of money
>My employees make lots of money
>We pay some tax on it so next year we can do it again.

Taxes, well-managed, are a massive net benefit for a nation.

that's just your dad's dick and balls you see

open up, champ!