Do you like The Breakfast Club? The basketcase was kind of cute, wasn't she?

Do you like The Breakfast Club? The basketcase was kind of cute, wasn't she?

she just reminds me of my mum

weirds me out

Yes she was very cute.

Any other movies where we see her in?

Pics pls

Yes. And yes.

Seeing her get ruined always makes me mad 2bh

what do you mean? when she turned normie?

she was actually a looker tho

>basketcase
wow
how bigoted

>kind of

i wonder what her poop smells like

:3

i wanna bone your mom

i wanna bone my mom too

She's still cute but her initial appeal to the patrician masses (me) is lost

Outdated and corny shit that people like because they saw it when they were young. John Hughes has never made a good movie.

It's been taken over by normies. Can't be anything more than a guilty pleasure now

Patricians aren't superficial.
THey can like Taylor Swift and Ally Sheedy at the same damn time.

>It's been taken over by normies.
chicks with mental illness?

It's not about her looks m8, she changed her appearance because of peer presure, she can still have good new wave taste and shit but that kinda devalues her to me

It's 80's shit. I don't understand it because I was born in 1991. I have no fucking clue what was going on in that movie or how people like that could really ever exist.

None of them were true enough to their characters. They were all so fucking sweet and cuddly and golden hearted.

What is this horse shit

I think it has aged terribly, I can't relate to any of the characters, and I usually like high school/coming-of-age movies. The dialogue and characters are so over the top that it's stupidly cringeworthy

hollywood film

>she changed her appearance because of peer presure

She did but she also did when she was opening up to her detention mates. That's not peer pressure, more like socializing.

DUDE ANTICONFORMITY AND BEING A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE LIKE SO COOL LMAO

Are there any movies about hot chicks with real mental illness? (except Silver Linings Playbook, i have seen this)

>d00d being a carbon copy of modern pop trends is so fucking ENLIGHTENED ehuehuehue fuck those NERDS who aint throwin back brews with me and the bros this weekend we're gunna get LUCKY

>Implying real anticonformity for the sake of self-realization isn't the coolest and most honest existential stance ever

literally every episode of intervention... girl interrupted i guess but i never really watched.

If you have to try hard to be special, you're not special at all. Part of growing up is accepting you can have personality without being a tryhard.

Post mom

>try hard
who's trying here besides you?

Mental illness is normie-tier now. Every girl loves to talk about their very mild, self-diagnosed depression/bipolar/social anxiety

Fucking normies taking every fortress one by one.
At least i am on an antidepressant dosage slightly over the maximum recommended . They cant beat that yet

>Mental illness is normie-tier now

It's always been normal to have crazies, user.

some girls get all the luck

the one defending a shitty teen flick that aged terribly.

Being a normie is often portrayed as a bad thing, but usually it just means you're normal and a part of the status quo.

As soon as something becomes moderately followed/visited/interacted with, it will become a hub for communication where there should be "normal" rules within that community. You can almost not avoid it, if something is genuinely good, that work transcends petty labels like "normie''.

[apathy intensifies]