>stare at her for about one minute
>"nice tits."
>slowly begin to smile ever-wider until it's a horrifying, maniacal grin
>reach forward
>clasp her nose between two fingers
>"gotcher nose!"
>wink
>do a 360 and walk away shoop da woop

Did you come in through the bathroom window?

>sky is in my house
Good thing she's naked, so it's unlikely that she stole anything valuable. Kick her out, obviously

Go away I don't have any heroin

fucc

>shoop da woop

What year is this?
What timeline are we in?
Where am I?

Good thing she can sing 'cause sad tiddies are sad.

Boobies

Start singing like Bowie while pulling the long foreskin from my penis. She takes it in, sucking and nibbling my penis skin, it feels so right. I bend her over, disregarding God and Jesus, and eat the shit from her asshole. She cries out in pleasure and pain. I pull out a 12 gage shotgun loaded with full, heavy weight slugs, and clear the land of on lookers that were listening in on my and Sky's intense love making. Im sure my future children are leaking out on to the cheap tile floor. Im killing everyone soon.

"Who are you?"

I didnt get quads, Im glad your horrible, simple ass didnt get it either. You've never been number one, you've never won anything. Im so glad I can continue your losing streak. I dont hate you, because that would mean Id have to waste energy on you. You're not worth it. Lick my boot clean. Eat my Spanish diet shits. The shit will be flavorful. I tell Gardenia what to do tonight, you'll never tell anyone what to do without a gun. Fuck you faggot.

I am Iggy Pop. Prove me wrong.

Josh Homme isnt taking a break from your last album and sucking your cock.

I dremnt about eating sky's asshole. Her pussy was fulled by a lot of losers.

she looks like a girl who enjoys a nice beating so i would start with that and then a complimentary rape and murder

It's an open secret that sky is a slut and has sex with every producer and record label guy out there. Considering her career is fizzling out there's no saying what she'll do next. Fucking women using their bodies when their talent is jackshit

Ask her why it's taking her 4 fucking years to make a 40 minute album of pop songs.

None of you have the balls.

succ feet

grimes pride world wide

"is 'masochism' just a 'have you got it yet?' style joke where waiting for it is the masochism or what"

Shoot up some heroin

damn u saggy gurl, you 70yo or some shit

Well done.

All of them at once

scream
" I LIKE MY IPOD MORE THAN FUCKING"

t. virgin

Ask her why she is such a basic bitch

i wonder if she know how to penis

bring out the H, shoot it up and begin to fuck the shit out of her while listening to nirvana... and diiv lol

This is obviously the right answer.

>so it's unlikely that she stole anything valuable
Check her vag and bum to make sure

i put my weener in her

Fuck her till her legs break

literally me

Kindly ask her to leave