Gender studies major

Gender studies major
Job as social media manager for feminist organization
Traveled the world and have seen many countries while you sit in your basement.
Have loving partner while you sit there alone.
I know all about you guys try and roast me.

Other urls found in this thread:

womensmarch.com/
fbi.gov/news/stories/latest-crime-statistics-released
911rape.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>while you sit in your basement.
I'm sitting in the living room.
>Have loving partner while you sit there alone
My wife is 15 feet away from me watching Shameless on Netflix and my daughter is studying in the kitchen.
>I know all about you guys
You don't know a goddamn thing about us.

Post a picture. I had the guts to show my face maybe you should do the same or are you just typing out whatever is in your mind? Clever imagination channy boy.

Hey I'm dan

Also I have lots of data on you guys and how divided you have become and can't stay organized for your hate filled plans so hate really doesn't win in the end when you have no brains.

timestamp

Hello Dan I'm Chaquioa. I enjoy my job and spreading the message of equal rights and love for everyone. I am promoting the womens march Jan 21 everyone is welcome to show support. womensmarch.com/

tits or gtfo

Gender studies lol why don't you actually help this fucked up economy by switching your major into something helpful like engineering or medicine?

/thread

>womens march

Because now more than ever we need to have a voice. We won the presidency and it was stolen. We still do not get equal pay. We live in a savage male dominated world and our voice will be heard as a collective so you can't take advantage of us anymore. Thanks for asking.

>also
I think you fucking middle minded whores realize how goddamn dumb this whole thing really is.
It's finally over.
It's a fucking funeral and everyone is invited.

>I know all about you guys try and roast me.
im just a random guy that was scrolling the pages, you sound like a real prick tho

Oh I'm sorry, I've got work then. Maybe I'll join if I decide to quit my job and give up on being a productive member of society. Thanks for the offer though!!!

Mfw r/

>worthless
>position of fabricated value
>implying
>implying
>attention whoring

>more than in 1910.
>i'm an actual joke, guise.

>so you can't take advantage of us anymore.

None of us here has ever taken advantage of you.

>posting a reddit picture
>no timestamp

somewhere in between really scary nightmares and being too dumb to own a dog, women this stupid lose their minds.
This is the endgame for them.

>Traveled the world and have seen many countrie
post your passport stamps then, you shutin.

I am sure you are enjoying your career where you are making more money for an entry level position than I would for the same amount of work. I would ask how you got the job but I am sure your dad or another male colleague hooked you up so no need. Have fun =)

Hillary didn't win the election at all. Where do you retards think you can just circumvent the entire constitution to fill your wants?

You also do get equal pay, your wage gap shit is a fucking hoax made up by retards who think comparing apples and oranges jobs and saying how a fucking cashier not making as much as a doctor is unfair

Just fucking kill yourself

>I need people on Sup Forums to say mean things to me so I can renew my victim care
>This is what I got my gender studies degree for after all!
Or it's shitty bait, either way OP is a massive faggot.

Are you a male age 14-64? Chances are you have raped a woman in your life as 7.5 in 10 males of this demo have committed this crime. Let that statistic sink in.

That picture isnt you

Who the fuck told you that?

>Now more than ever
But you have total legal equality when you didn't before
>We won the presidency
First, its always been the electoral college. Had it been the popular vote, California would decide almost every election. Second, Hillary was cheated into the DNC nomination. Third, the recount didn't work for you guys and you said the election couldn't be hacked until you lost
>We still do not get equal pay
If you're using the 77 cents to $1 statistic, you need to do actual research before taking a pathetic excuse for a major.

hm.

So you basically provide nothing of value to society and you look mildly retarded with your Jim Carey dumb and dumber haircut

Are you a living carbon based life form? There's a 100% chance you have consumed water for prolonging your survival

Let that stupid statistic influence your opinion on some stupid shit

What plans? We don't have plans, hate filled or otherwise.

fbi.gov/news/stories/latest-crime-statistics-released

I would love if you got informed and woke up to the real world. Get woke. Let's talk!

Tits and timestamp or gtfo!

My god, right?

>Better go bait Sup Forums to justify my hate for men
>Fukkin' men hate women so much god i hate them
>"Dude chill out, every group, including us, has radical elements that you're confusing with the general population here on Sup Forums."
>"UUUGGGGHHHHHH THEY'RE SO EVIL LOOK AT THE HATE THEY'RE SPOUTING".

Godammit, people.

>Gender studies major
Stopped reading there

>ITT: Retards
That's a picture of a vegan not a feminist. You fucking cucks are arguing over bait.

Are you retarded or just baiting? I highly doubt that 75% of men who are 64 have raped someone. Unless, of course, those statistic were taken from the middle east.

>womens rights
women, most of the virgin basement dwellers on here are too afraid to say a damn thing to a female (or whatever you decide to call yourself today) you're in the wrong place

I would look up research on the website you frequent before posting. This site has caused many gay youths to suicide and lots of hacking peoples info to ruin their lives based on racism, misogyny and homo/transphobia. It is a hate site.

Enjoy your job flipping burgers.

because OP didnt.

Sorry, you have the wrong site. This isn't reddit. We don't give a shit about you.

Check your privilege

Is that Moe from the three stoodges?

How does half a person commit rape? I know im really taking the bait here

Elder men are a high perpetrator in fact. Medicine and procedures have secured their ability to rape young confused defenseless people for a longer period of time.

>90,185 rapes commited that year
pretty sure theres more than 120,257 men aged 14 to 64 in the united states. Also, this doesn't take into account repeat offenders, false claims, women who raped men, men who raped men, women who raped women, and sexual assault reported as rape

The fuck does it want now?

Except that's not you.

I have an ex who majored in gender studies.

Got a job as a social media manager for a law firm.

I lost track of her after that.

But! having many conversations with her about her choices, the gist of why she got the degree she did, the
>equality
she wanted, was that she wanted to be a slut
>like how guys can fuck anyone without ramifications
and girls should be allowed to

Now, mind, she was a nice person, fun to be around.

She built her professional life around building up a lie so she can sleep at night knowing her fucking people over is fair.

I agree with the argument, but that picture's kind of cherry-picked evidence.

Midgets male youths make up a large part of rape culture. Their harmless appearance can confuse women into thinking they are fun and happy people until they get into a position to rape and molest usually with some form of drugs or inebriating toxins.

Jesus fuck, you couldn't be anymore of *THAT* stereotype if you tried. Good job on finding a job where they pay you to bitch at people online, I guess it was either that or being a barista. You are equally as guilty for thinking people are a certain stereotype because of the sites they visit as you are of being a walking caricature of what *SHOULD* be a current to push for better representation and value towards women but ends with nothing but scorn outside of your cliques. It also speaks loudly of your character when you use a person's living conditions as metric for their overall value, but I betyou tell people that you're "totally not like, superficial". Good luck with your bitter outlook on life, I can't wait to see that perma-frown on your face, and it's actually beginning to show with that half assed forced smiled you pulled for that picture. God you're such a twat. And user is right, Jim Carrey wore that hair better.

Time stamp? EST pls

what does that have to do with 75% of men aged 64 have raped someone? Just because old people rape more doesn't mean 75% of people have raped someone.

WHY can't a woman choose to fuck lots of guys if thats her choice without being slutshamed?

Moe Howard wants his haircut back

Gr8 b8 m8

Men start raping young and continue until they are older. It is a cycle that does not stop once it is started. Almost all men (99.2%) have raped someone in their lives but it is not reported.

Because it's easy for women to fuck men. If a man fucks lots of women it's an achievement because it proves that some element of him, be it his looks, personality, dick, or something else is above average. It's not nearly as hard for a woman to convince a man to have sex with her as vice versa.
Also, women can fuck around as much as they damn well please. Just don't expect me to date or fuck you.

so, where's the problem?

HOLY FUCK, that's an enormous accusation! I assume you have a reputable, unbiased source for that assertion?

Do you also hate the women on this site? Just wondering. Like, as a girl on here, I'm constantly associating with the "lonely guys" on here and stuff and joking around. Does that automatically make me lose any type of dignity from your viewpoint?

Because your vaginas get permanently damaged and gross. Close dem legs niga lol

Not if you shove your identity down our throats. Most anime only get pissed when you try to bring identity politics into the mix.

>99.2%
You're changing the statistic unless 24.2% only rape someone when they're younger than 13 or older than 65

The $10,000+ fees i had to pay to become an apprentice tradesman as well as the additional fees of food, gas, my equipment, and books is available to any woman who wishes to enter ANY trade for absolutely free. They also get paternity leave and benefits, have to do 1/5th of the manual labor and get paid EXACTLY the same. You've got it backwards, miss.

Do you know have a real grasp on what your tattoos mean or is it edginess?

Anons *

How did you read that post and go "yeah this person isn't taking the piss out"?

911rape.org/
Men have been in a patriarchal position for a long time and forced their will on women in many different ways.
Sexual, verbal, date, acquaintance, Acquaintance rape Date rape Gray rape Marital rape Statutory rape Prison rape Gang rape Serial rape Campus rape Corrective rape Genocidal rape Unacknowledged rape Rape by deception

I cannot believe what I just witnessed. here let me spell it out

CUCK
UCK
CK
K

I know they're fucking about but I like to be right

Is this a new species?

My tattoos are a warning sign for any male trying to force his patriarchy on me.

99.99% of men rape women in their heads daily! You should feel good to be so loved

Rape is a physical action. Unwanted physical sexual contact. Anything else (verbal rape? Lol) is either sexual harassment or nothing.
Also thanks for giving me an inactive website as the source.

You faggots realize you're not actually talking to a femanon because she didn't post a timestamp?

Okay finally, someone with some real sense of what's important.

How are we cucked for taking the obvious bait and explaining our position?

r/Roastme?

Quit stealing pictures from reddit you fucking cuck piece of shit.

I know, it's obvious bait. Thought it might be interesting to engage.

Have you ever seen a man shouting down his wife or daughter or sister? Using his physical power over another human being to shut her down and make her feel threatened? That is rape.

How can you travel the world when you haven't done a hard days work in your life.
How can you have a partner when you hate everyone? Unless of course your partner is 5 dogs or cats.

I'm not roasting you, you hideous govlin

No, it isn't rape. That's harassment. How is that rape if it isn't explicitly sexual in nature?

Of all haircuts, why pick such a bad one?

You're wasting your time.