RLM thread

RLM thread

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registrierende_Leistungsmessung
youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI&list=PL5919C8DE6F720A2D
youtube.com/watch?v=hWApAmsLmUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you do this on purpose, don't you? to antagonize the board. RLM will always be Sup Forumscore, so stop pls.

What do you think Mike, Jay and Rich sound like during sex? What do you think it looks like?

I'm dying Lauren!

wtf I hate RLM now

Jay looks too fat in that

To be fair, Jay is probably gay and I have a feeling Colin Cunningham is too.

Pleb tier

Rich > Mike > Josh > Jay > Jack > Jessie

Jesse is a fucking whore I hope she gets killed

I'd much rather have a Jessie episode than Josh one

why would anyone even want to watch these misogynist neckbeard losers?

oh baby

Jay > Mike > Rich > shit > AIDSMoby > beardfat

Is that really him?

is that pic real?

Yes
Where do you think all the Mike Racist thing came from?

WELL THAT'S WHAT I HEARD

lmao

Yes. Mike was a Chad back in his day. He might be fat now. But you can tell underneath that fat is a big dude. Christ sake his calves are fucking monsterous if you watch their Ghostbusters Re:view. Bodybuilders would KILL to have calves like Mike.

How many of these do you have to make every day, you fucking loser?

Six. Six a day.

Does anyone else think that Re:View has already become RLM's best regular series? It's refreshing to watch Mike talk with perspective and intelligence on films he actually cares about rather than half-assedly explaining why the latest summer blockbuster is either terrible or "fun schlock" while occasionally mugging to the camera.

Enlighten me what is RLM? I seriously have no idea, google doesn't help much.

Well this board is "tv and film".

Try adding film to your rlm google search.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registrierende_Leistungsmessung

here you go

They are a video production company based in Milwaukee who mainly produce comedic reviews of contemporary blockbusters as well as obscure, low-grade B-movies. They are most well known for their feature-length reviews of the Star Wars prequels, which gained moderate viral fame on their release. The first one is here:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI&list=PL5919C8DE6F720A2D

Yes.

You mean is that 3rd Reich Mike? You bet your ass it is

You mean Mike "Get Kike on a Pike" Stoklasa? Of course.

>ywn felch Mike's cum out of Jay's butthole

Why even live, bros?

Thanks. I'm afraid I'm not interested in reviews, I prefer to just watch a film and have a simple opinion if I liked it or not, instead of going in-depth into all the details. Except maybe funny really videos like some of Honest Trailers. In case of RLM it looks more like sarcastic in-depth rather than short and funny/joky, at least it's what it appears to be at first look.

Why wouldn't you get the three knockouts in a row on the gif, you stupid faggot? It's glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWApAmsLmUM

Here's a terrible quality version of it.

What do you want to see on re:view?

guy that actually made that gif here. that was all the source material at the time. ive been planing on extending it but havent had the time go through and recolor every frame.

Mike brutally fucking Jay while Rich masturbates in the corner.

Well that's what I heard.

The Ghostbusters one was the best so far

>funny videos
>honest trailers
its time to stop your tour of Sup Forums and return to your homeland

They really went outside to do a Pokemon Go stream?

Please tell me an embarrasing fan encounter happened.

It's still going on.

Well that's what I heard!

I'm watching this right now. It's so insane and homosexual

>It's so insane and homosexual
Because it's two men outside? Are you a fucking child?

>inb4 they get robbed on steam

maybe rich has a CCW

They have the cameras on a baby carriage and they're grown men playing pokemon go. It's creepy and gay

lol are you from the 90s or something?

that doesn't even look like jay

You are indeed a child.

Wow I'm really glad I'm not as insecure as you.

>livestreaming
>on midwest fail aids mobile coverage

Yeah good luck

Jay>Rich Evans>Mike>Jessi>Jack>watching Rich Evans' sex tape>Josh

damn, rich look sweaty as fuck

They're talking to normies now

that shit was crazy

Josh is only good when talking about a movie he really loves like Eraserhead

Not only that but
>three separate viewports simultaneously

Is Jay a gay???

Everyone already knows Jay is gay.

Do you also believe Mike is genuinely an alcoholic? Are you this easily manipulated by the media you consume?

I FUCKING LOVE RLM!

On a stream before Rich has said he doesn't like guns, meanwhile Jack has enjoyed shootingat the range.

Idk man, I could easily see Jay actually being a gay.

Okay. Good for you.

jack was raised in farm, of course he enjoys shooting at the range

sheesh man, no need to be pissy.

Anyone else feel the last Wheel of the Worst was their worst?

He's bi at most, we know he and Mike had a Fallout because of a girl back in the day.

Also:
>I'm dying Lauren!

>caring about supposed drama amongst e-celebs
Jesus Christ, how are you not embarrassed of yourself?

How do you think Rich reconciles the fact that he's a 40 year old man who works for minimum wage and has to rent an apartment (rather than have a house) in Milwaukee of all fucking places, eating fast food as his diet and fucking a physically retarded femnazi? For years he had to work menial construction jobs to make ends meet, with the low point of his life involving something as mundane as a parking ticket.

Rich had a difficult life growing up--his mother was a crack whore and his father was absent most of the time. His loving grandmother tried, but she placated young Rich with videogames and dreams of a better life. Dreams that Rich was never able to cash in on. The constant failures in his life shaped him as the Don Quixote figure we have today, an empty casket of ruination and aspirations.

A man with no training, no education, no real life experience tries to make his voice heard. This echoes the warnings of the great capitalists of the 19th century, showing that, given power, the proles will replace society with an empty shell of itself. Reflecting this, Rich only brings his jaded, cynical outlook on life to the table.

Mike uplifted him from his sorry state, but even then Mike and Jay keep him around so they have an easy source of schadenfreude. While Mike and Jay make a comfortable living doing what they love, Rich remains a punching bag. They keep him around as a literal reminder of the failures of Generation X, encapsulated by Rich's love of shitty grunge rock and old school FPSes like Doom.

Many nights Rich does nothing but play videogames, sometimes playing live to a crowd of people even more pathetic than him. Previously Recorded gives him solace that no matter how much of a fuckup he is, he will never be on the same tier as the retards that join him every Wednesday and Sunday night. This is the only thing that keeps Rich from giving up the ghost. Not his girlfriend. Not his childhood friends. But the mere feeling that he is better than somebody.

Rich is a liberal dicksuck. You really think he has a gun?

I don't particularly care, but after 4 years of RLM threads you read a lot of stuff

>menial construction jobs

Hey, there's nothing wrong with blue collar. It's good, honest work and it generally pays well.

>mfw Mike isn't immediately hating the new Ghostbusters but will tear its asshole apart after seeing it

can't wait for the HITB

Mike liked Jurassic World and Independence Day Resurgence. He's not going to tear this apart.

DROPPED

true he'll probably go "not as good as the original but as it's own movie it's enjoyable"

Underrated filename