How can I kill myself without going outside that costs under $10

How can I kill myself without going outside that costs under $10

>find knife
>apply to chest

Hang yourself with a belt

Call cops and say theres an armed dude in your house.When cops show up, you pretend to pull gun out or wave a toy around.

Trips command you

hold your breath until you die

do you have a car and a vacuum cleaner?

buy 10 meat items from the dollar store and consume

hang self with bedsheet.

Don't feed you dog for a few weeks then just be a total fuck and eat all sorts of nice shit infront of him. He kill you. You die he eats.

dont do it thing about it

>Bleed yourself out by cutting down the length of your arm
>Hang yourself with cables, belts, or whatever
>Slit your own throat
>OD on family's or your own pills
>Jump into traffic
>Death by cop
>Fill up tub, and drown yourself
>Jump down a flight of stairs
>Go to a black neighborhood and shout "nigger"
>Light yourself on fire
>Toaster in tub
List goes on

Thing aboub ib ob

Bang your head against the wall. Just be sure to take off your safety helmet first.

if so, take the hose off of the vacuum cleaner, ductape the end that connected to the vacuum to your exhaust pipe, and put the end with the nozzle on it in backseat window, and roll it up to hold the nozzle in place. Then crank your car, go to sleep and never wake up.

Shove your mom's dildoe so deep in your rectum, You prob. Won't die from it, but the pain and embarrasment should be enough to think of something better.

Toaster Bath

Pray.

Gas yourself in an electric oven

Play Russian Roulette with an automatic

Just hold your breath

checked. Do it

Here's what you do:
>get something with a wire that plugs into the wall
>cut the wire at decent length
>strip the wire at a decent length and separate the two leads
>attach both leads to different nails (or anything sharp and made of metal)
>stab one nail into a part of your body on the left side and one on the right
>plug the wire into the socket
>die
You could connect it to a switch to make it easier. You have to get leads under your skin or probably won't die.

So if you can't leave the house how in the fuck are you going to spend the 10 bucks on suicide equipment?
Maybe order a pizza, take the guy hostage and then suicide by cop if you are intent on spending the ten bucks.

Automatics cost tens of thousands of dollars, not $10

Most shooting ranges charge when you leave.

>shooting range
>without going outside

thing aboub benis

most ranges are indoors tard

Buy a 50 cc syringe and pump some air to your veins. It's not going to be pretty for you, but it's cheap. See you around, user. May the valkyries take you to the Valhalla

What about that big empty space between his house and the range you lead paint eating half a cum load.

I mean if you want to kill yourself why not take a credit, and use the money to kill yourself and pay for your casket

>costs under $10
Why do you care about money? You'll be dead.

Open a gas line from an appliance, like a furnace, stove or water heater. Close yourself in the room with said appliance

BONUS: By the time someone finds you there will be enough gas built up to blow your house, and most of your block, straight to hell.

>Find a electricial plug
>cut the wire
>plug it in and put it in your mouth
>turn it on
>.............
>Checkem

Toaster generally wont work these days with modern safety switches so you may need to find a work around to prevent the switch triggering

He would need to have a garage or private place to pull that off. Also, modern cars have such good exhaust systems, it takes a lot longer to reach critical levels of carbon monoxide. I recommend you use an older car if at all possible.

underrated kek

checked

Just stop drinking liquids OP. In 4 days you're dead. Free.

hide in your closet forever obvi

what the hell does the cost matter you'll be fucking dead

duct-tape a sturdy book closed, duct tape that to your forehead unicorn-style, and faceplant the floor, motherfucker.

/thread

that's a morbid way of measuring car efficiency

>turn off all the lights
>seal up windows so its hard to see
>call 911
>hostage situation at your house
>point literally anything at the police when they kick your door in

wa-la, suicide by cop

suicide by cop is the best option tbh, more fucking pigs deserve to have PTSD.

Drink bleach done

glhf

Hell yea. My buddy killed a nigger on duty a couple years ago and now he gets 3k$ a month for the rest of his life

Checked

New EPA test:

>So how long did Bert last?
about 45 minutes
>Shit, Volkswagen's emissions are gonna fail again, say he died at 64 minutes
>yes, Mein Fuhrer

Microwave in the tub, turn it on to defrost, drop it

Put this around your neck.

A car is just a machine, a tool with function. I mean, We could say a butcher knife is good for killing butchers, or it's a knife butchers would use. It's all a context game.

>Germans not being masters at gassing people
Come on son

tape mouth and nose shut
lie down

rip tape off gasping like a retarded fish

self preservation is smart

put tape on, tie hands, jump out window dangling with large chair on rope tied to feet. like being hanged's downs syndrome cousin.

1.go to Michigan
2. head to Detroit
3. scream nigger as loud as possible in worst part of the city you can find.
4. ???
5. profit.

this.

how do you get to Detroit for under 10 bucks

Hitchhike/walk.

Who knows you might die on the way there.

Literally get as fucked up as you can while drinking
Sit in a chair with a belt around your neck and tied to the top of something sturdy.
Inhale a full bottle of tylenol PM's and whatever you can get your hands on
Stay awake listening to your favorite songs and looking at your favorite picture
You'll pass out, slip out of the chair, and suffocate and not even remember a thing. You'll be done.

Or, if you have a really sturdy ceiling fan. Tie yourself a noose to it and hang yourself in mid swing. That way if someone opens the door you might kick them in the face.

Do you have 10 dollars in pennies?