Itt we take bets on how many months it will take until Trump is impeached

itt we take bets on how many months it will take until Trump is impeached.

my guess is 7.

my guess is 3.

after he settles his debt

The 22nd Amendment will be repealed to allow Trump a third and fourth terms.

Then Ivanka will win the presidency.

over 9000, you know-nothing niglets

2 months tops

Such a powerful man.

assasination is more likely, and it's always a republican that does it.

This... 2 months.

this. 1 year and 2 months is my bet

>impeached
>what is a Republican controlled House. And Senate.
>good job retard

lol even reps hate him

get a brain moran

So fucking hot, and not just because of looks, which she has. Obscenely rich. Highly intelligent. Motivated. Connected. She's an alpha female.

Sure thing buddy

Indeed.

>impeached
he's done nothing that would warrant that
continue to be butthurt, I'll continue to laugh at you liberal babies throwing a fit because you didn't get what you wanted

>until Trump is impeached
a safer bet is when he'll be assassinated

>he's done nothing that would warrant that
the crystal ball up your ass must be bigger than Donald's

Haven't been watching the Cabinet hearings, eh? Lotta contradiction going on between his appointments views and his.

How united are they on replacing/repealing the ACA?

So what did he do that would warrant impeachment?

"insurance for everybody"

"I don't like him therefore he should be impeached, because my opinions are special that's what my mommy told me" - snowflake generation

you must be a Trump supporter, the orange cracker hasn't done ANYTHING yet because he's not the president yet

So he wont get impeached ok good

Want to change your gender 3 times while youre at it?

exactly, that's how it works, that's why no one gave a shit when Bill Clinton got his dick sucked, because he didn't do anything before being sworn in

My gender changes 3 times before lunch. Don't oppress me.

NOT MY PRESIDENT

>toby keith
>3 doors down
>...
>seems like a good time

You are so insecure about your orange little faggot. I find it sweet.

Some site is giving 3-1 odds that Trump doesnt complete a full term (impeach, step down or assassinate). Same odds as Green Bay Packers winning Super Bowl this year.

I'm starting to think all trumpfags are illiterate or don't know how law works.

He will never be impeached.

Yeah russia won't let that happen

We've dodged a bullet.

not my president, either

(until the 20th)

Sure thing Putin.

Meskins don't count.

8 years

any nudes?

some of Bill

How soon before Trump is assassinated?

You can't impeach Hitler

ITT: Salty Hillary supporters who STILL can't face the reality

This. I'm thinking 3.

the safest bet is that fatty will have a stroke or heart attack

underrated post kek

not fat, THICC

Sure thing Putin.

No, you're thinking of Hillary.

they actually look pretty similar. throw some make up on chelsea and see what we get?

Chelsea has her dads looks unfortunately for her.

The plastic surgery has helped a bit.

>the look on that face
"at least the money's good"

I gotta be honest, I'm kinda excited to see a Trump presidency because what the fuck is even going to happen? I have a stable upper-middle-class job so my boat's not going to get rocked. I didn't vote for him. I'm going to feel very few consequences, and may even pick up a house if he does crash the economy.

It'll be a fun ride, whether he surprises everyone and does a great job, or absolutely bombs.

hnnngggh can we get an xray on that?

She's not even that good looking

>they actually look pretty similar. throw some make up on chelsea and see what we get?
She HAS makeup on.

Yeah, but that just isn't working. Give her a tan and some full-coverage makeup (not that shitty tinted moisturizer she has on, I'm talking a good pore-covering primer, thick foundation, blush and bronzer, and contour the FUCK out of her nose and cheeks) and some proper eyeshadow to bring out her eyes, volumizing mascara, and a better-matched and -blended lipstick (that red just isn't working) and she would look pretty fine too.

Checked

the sooner the better

Except repubs are so chickenshit of their constituents that they think if they say one bad thing about Trump they'll be unseated in the Primaries.

So instead of say acting in the best interests of the country, their constituents, or even their own party, they're acting in the interests of themselves and their shitty Congress job that they'd rather quit to be a lobbyist anyway.

she already was first daughter.. she may of been first daughter for two different presidents though.

My money is on someone shooting him before they have a chance to impeach him. The man is to hated. At the very least I would lay good money on lots of bombs hitting Trump buildings world wide. ISIS is going to have a fucking field day. (Disclaimer for lurking feds. I do not advocate any of the actions. But I will drink a toast to whoever does end up shooting at him.)

You forgot Prosthetics and/or Plastic Surgery

I have it on good authority that on this "Black Friday" a light aircraft will be pitched into the inauguration. This will lead to Pence in the Whitehouse and all out war In the Middle East. Remember you read it on Sup Forums first folks!

Probably never. After his 8 year run, they may try somewhere into his 16th year.. but he is good.

you do realize saudi arabia supported hillary giving her millions where russia indirectly shed some truth on US politics.

Are you really upset at Russia for informing you or upset your social dreams of a rainbow clad country wrapped in femine penis' sunk faster than the Titanic?

>implying Fat Donnie has a chance of surviving 4 years as president, let alone 8
>being this delusional

less than a year ago you called us delusional for thinking Trump would win the election.

How many times did you post the 13% chance to win statistic?

Most people I talk to think he'll last until about October.

The orange fool really has no idea just how big a target he has painted on his back. The Republican establishment hates him as an unwelcome interloper and can't wait to stick a knife in his back and use him as a scapegoat. They don't even really have a choice; the Dems don't control shit, so when things start to go south, they'll toss him away like a used glove after a prostate exam.

I will be greatly entertained by what that will do to his ego.

october of 2024

Hahaha.. you folks are out of touch with everything so far.. nobody believes your stupid lies any longer. It would require God himself to impeach your new Lord and Savior. Trump is here to stay. Nothing stops the Don at this point. Eat cocks for 8, nigger.

Considering the VP stands next to the P taking the oath, that'd have to be a pretty precise crash. Also, they close down the entire Capital airspace.

Now maybe if a daring pair of BAE engineers were to make off with a prototype mini stealth drone outfitted with like exploding bullets....

Are you fuckers really this retarded? 13% chance still means there's a THIRTEEN PERCENT CHANCE. It doesn't mean 0%. You assholes got what you wanted in that 13% window.

Less than a year ago, I was really hoping we would have ended up with Sanders against Trump, but the Democratic Party decided to prop up the skeleton of the neocon liberals.

Trump won because nobody wanted to vote for Clinton —they didn't vote for Trump instead. You can't meme him off life support, and the fat shit is already looking pretty haggard as it is. Presidency is going to wreck him.

Jesus Christ, his fat little hands are barely big enough to hold a golf club.

Oh..The dreams of a fool.. enjoy the next 8.. Your tears will be a joy

This is Saudis-funded-Hillary claim I see is flat bullshit for any number of reasons. I challenge you to find a source.

>implying that fat, orange shit could live another 8 years

It will take exactly 108 months

Implying you could.. keep this idea going. And watch how they are all complete daily fails

Putins has total control over trump....if trump turns on him then the piss vids and Russian loans will be revealed.

u know how there were sites people bet on during the election and some people won thousands betting on trump? i'm really hoping there's one for him being impeached ever because you liberal clowns are delusional and i want to make some quick cash off you

Republicans in congress are too gay on Trump right now, I say it's at least a year before they start to turn

Smell that? You smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn’t find one of ‘em, not one stinkin’ dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like… Victory. Someday this war’s gonna end…