What went so fucking wrong?

what went so fucking wrong?

Is it every british female artists' fate to become a irrelevant old hag who pretends to care about politics and only produce garbage after they've hit 29+?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZl165WDjDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what about adele?

Adele is 28

All women become worthless when they turn 30, not just musicians.

This.

So its important that they work hard and get a good career.

Your mother carried you for 9 months and taught you how to survive you ungrateful cunt

damn

My mother was at another level, your mother on the other hand

I think about this occasionally, why her and Kate Nash and the like fizzled out. I would say it's because their initial work was very...verbose, I guess, as compared with more current stripped-down sensibilities?

Lily Allen was a bit ahead of the game at first with her dub/dancehall influences.

I'm generous and give them to 35.

guessing it's because, yes they were edgy and made great pop music. But there was nothing memorable about them, people stopped caring about them and now they try to get some free publicity and relevancy by talking about relevant politics, hoping that people will listen to her newest album that flopped.

They fail every time though and only make their few left over fans hate them, essentially damaging their already bad carreers even more.

If you are 'generous' you wouldn't be sexist.

t. 30 year old british hag with a dead career

ehh does it matter? they already sitting on least half a million. still a much better career than no career, yeah?
i don't see it as a pathetic when they wanna comeback also. its like trying to win back that ex who left you so you retry to reinvent yourself into what you think she likes. same shit

Radio head have sucked since Kid A, you all just suck wrinkly Thom cock whatever he puts out.

ITT: People with mommy issues take it out on artists they'll never meet IRL

yeah, but why not get even richer? If you've worked on an album you want people to buy and care about it. I'm pretty sure they would've stopped making music by now if they already want to retire because they're rich.
t. 30 year old british hag with a dead career

tbf looking at the credits of "alright_still" and then sheezus
seems like all of her hits were produced by future cuts. and recently she has Kurstin doing everything.

she still gets the money, she always said she wants to be famous and rich.

>But there was nothing memorable about them, people stopped caring about them

Correct. A flash in the pan.

yeah true. new stuff sucks ass but maybe you're on to something with uk hags going 2 shit.

Like anyone's going to care about Taylor Swift and Rihanna after they turn 35.

if they keep paying max martin for hits they will be fine. unless he dies

Of course the people will stop carring about them after they've hit 30+, they will be left with a small following, but hopefully not resort to shoving their autistic fake political opinion down their left over fans(like british hags).

I mean, Cher was like 50 when she had one of her biggest hits ever. You just have to know the right people in LA and pay some Sony/Warner employee named Yitzak Rabinowitz to write you a pop hit.

>75 years old and still selling out stadiums

>71 and headlines Glastonbury

we're talking about pop here, different genres don't have such low attention span fans that stop caring about every artist that is older than 29.

She never based her image on youth and sexuality. When you do as Madonna or Britney did, you go all to pieces when you get past 35.

>My mother was at another level
well if she spent less time going to shitty pop concerts maybe she would have brought you up properly

very nice argument, that means I'm right I suppose?

>You just have to know the right people in LA and pay some Sony/Warner employee named Yitzak Rabinowitz to write you a pop hit.
this and also even the indie guys like anco could write them a hit if they played ball. but ppl like lily have too much ego for that.

They have things that make them unique, all british "pop" stars have nothing that makes them unique, they can easily be replaced by a younger version of themselves.

That's not fair anyway since Dolly Parton and Aretha Franklin aren't the same kind of artists as, like, Britney Spears. Disposable pop vixens marketed to tween girls are just that. You send them to the glue factory when they turn 35 and bring on the next batch.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZl165WDjDA

can we all bask in the glow of this absolute banger

sounds like someone is a female british artist in their 30's

Smile was good

her first two albums were great, Sheezus was trash and it was around that time she hit 30 and became irrelevant.

>send them to the glue factory
dude

Well this is true and it hurts so fucking much that its appealing to most of the british artists and for me especially on Marina

meh Marina only does it for the money and she's nowhere near as famous as Lily Allen and Kate Nash

ITT: The same weird creepy mommy issues guy who posts Katy Perry hate threads

Wonder if we don't have a potential Norman Bates on our hands here...

0/10 bait

why are you so butthurt? Everyone knows that all female pop artists lose their "magic" once they hit 30. They become ugly, unlikeable and lose their vocal ability.

It's not bait, her career is a failure and she lied to her fans multiple times for money and everything she says is usually a lie.

Meh i dont really care. I love her music and id love to see some shit from her in the near future.

Are you the same guy that makes all these anti Marina threads saying that shes a shekel and fucks with everyone just for the money?

No, I am not.

The fact that Marina is an irrelevant greedy cunt who fucks everyone out of their money is common knowledge by now.

Lily Allen was always garbage, the 2000s were just a time of terrible female musicians where Amy Winehouse of all people was the best the decade had to offer

Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus," or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that.

Someone should gas them, they are a degenerate influence.

The 2000s at least were when Beyonce was decent and not a political tool.

you have to be a degenerate in the first place to think that some rich british cunt actually cares about "muh minorities".

Lily Allen goes on about how Luton is a great town, I live right near it and it is the biggest shithole in Britain, full of the worst scummiest people, black and white.

I heard Luton had no go Sharia Law zones. True?

is beyonce the oldest millenial pop star?

Britney is the same age (1981 master race), but she really isn't that relevant anymore.

yeah i should've said oldest relevant pop star

i don't like beyonce, but her machine is undoubtedly really impressive. she hasn't ever burnt out or slowed down

yes

Beyonce got turned into a propaganda machine for Afroleninist ideologies. Obama totally ruined her for all time.

based

Considering that the first Destiny's Child album came out in 1998, she has almost 20 years behind her and actually started a year _before_ Britney.

Madonna's last charting single was in 2005, so that was 22 years since her first album. But she had inactive periods especially in the mid-90s.

that's not M.I.A. senpai

I think Cher would still win the all-time longevity prize for having charting singles in four decades.

What about Lady Sovereign?

Fuck yes

Those...
Teeth