Sup Forums how can I find the will to live?

Sup Forums how can I find the will to live?

Why would you?

The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. They key to happiness isn't a search for meaning. It's keeping yourself busy with unimportant nonsense and eventually you'll be dead

Not gonna lie, i found my will to live through the show Seinfeld.

look behind the couch.

As good a place as any.

Best sitcom of all time

okay Mr. Peanutbutter

So heart warming

schopenhauer said that the will to live is natural, you can't get rid of it

the problem isn't having the will to live, its negating it, since all selfish desires come from the will to live, the only way to live ethically is to negate one's will to live (according to schopenhauer)

Fuck off psychefag

Enjoy the little things. Do a hobby.

get some bitch pregnant then fight her for custody. that's what my dad did.

Kill yourself, you might figure it out along the way. Let us know your findings.

I already got one. School is cutting way into it though

I should go with a buddy though right?

Well, fuck that. Is doesn´t really matter if the whole universe have a purpose or not. Every single one of us have a mind that let us do whatever we want. The universe is empty and will always have secrets impossible for us to reveal. So just focus on this little piece of nothing that we live... there are a lot of ugly shit, but there certainly will have something that will make you have for the years you have left... Music, traveling, religion, meeting someone on the other side of the globe... there are a lot of shit that can give your life a meaning and if you find it you won´t fucking care how big and misterious the universe is cause what´s important for you is right here

make you happy*

>Is doesn't really matter
>this little piece of nothing that we live
>there are a lot of shit
>misterious
I hope English is your second language.

3rd actually, and it´s like 4 in the morning here so... my brain is already kinda fucked

Well, school is important. Once you're done with it life gets a lot easier. No more bullshit forced on you, no more drama every weekday. Just ride it out, try to make it through.

Eastern European?

I found my will to live by watching this show.

I'll give it a shot

I found Jesus Christ, and then He gave me purpose realizing now that I get to live forever without death. I have pure happiness and peace, and I want to bring other people to life who want to live as well. I experience miracles daily, people have been healed through my hands, it feels amazing to feel bones restructure into place under my palms. The power of God flowing through you is enough to bring the strongest man or woman to their knees in sheer awesomeness. You will never find anything so beautiful and it is way beyond anything that you will ever find. Come to Jesus and live. Or die in eternal fire. Your choice.

Just drink a lot. Helps me

South american, visiting Senegal

So Spanish or Portuguese is second?

Fuck off christfag

Spanish

Prolly what I'll end up doing when I turn 21

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

shalom my nigga

The power of trips compels you

The power of dubs compels you!